Remove this Banner Ad

Yashek

Debutant
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Does anyone know if next Saturday's game against the Dogs will be televised on Free to Air television on Saturday afternoon in Melbourne? Tried checking the AFL site but, surprise surprise, there's no info there beyond this week.

Does anyone know if next Saturday's game against the Dogs will be televised on Free to Air television on Saturday afternoon in Melbourne? Tried checking the AFL site but, surprise surprise, there's no info there beyond this week.

I sure as hell hope so!!

I think foxtel have the rights to all Tassie games.

I think you are partly right there. From memory it is more a case of 10 and 7 being too tight to take their crew interstate and they stay in Melbourne.

10 occasionally do a Sat night game i'state but I think that's because there are sometimes no Melbourne Sat night games.

I'll wait til later that night and watch it via Bigpond video using my cousins bigpond login ;) If we win though. If we lose, what Bulldogs game?

Haha yeah I only keep the torrents of games we win...so far its been very good for me. ;)

I think you are partly right there. From memory it is more a case of 10 and 7 being too tight to take their crew interstate and they stay in Melbourne.

10 occasionally do a Sat night game i'state but I think that's because there are sometimes no Melbourne Sat night games.

not true. the broadcast sced for this season is

match 1:7
match 2:Foxtel
match 3: 10
match 4: Foxtel
Match 5: 10
match 6: Foxtel
match 7: 7
match 8: Foxtel.

Most Hawthorn matches fall in the match 2, 6 or 8 category for afternoon games, and the few night matches we have fall in the match 4 category...

doesnt bother me. In melbourne i attend, interstae i watch live, meaning i get a nice 22 live matches per season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the Bulldogs game be televised

Remove this Banner Ad

Back