Will you be booing Gary Ablett at Skilled Stadium?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my last word on this matter. But I bet for sure you wont be able to help yourself with another post after this with another zinger about me. That will just prove me right.:rolleyes:

CatmanForever said:
you're attempts to flame me are just getting predictable now. I am bored with you. I am sure you will post another zinger in reply to this. But I have better things to do than waste oxygen on you.

Basically this is the point where CF recognises that he's getting in over his head, and tries the ol' "a sphincter says what" routine, where a reply supposedly validates the nonsensical tripe that CF believes to be real and true. Keep patrolling the shallow waters CF, we need you posting "zingerbait" to keep those intellectual heavy-hitters in line. :eek:

I have no time for the mercenary. I wouldn't waste my breath booing him either. I will be too busy cheering my team.

Basically this is the point where CF recognises that he's getting in over his head, and tries the ol' "a sphincter says what" routine, where a reply supposedly validates the nonsensical tripe that CF believes to be real and true. Keep patrolling the shallow waters CF, we need you posting "zingerbait" to keep those intellectual heavy-hitters in line. :eek:
I get what you are on about but what does a sphincter usually say LifeSpan-Void?:D

FFS get over it. Gary Ablett doesn't owe you or Geelong anything. The fact people like you and ammo and forest still bleet on about it like whiny little girls just says more about you than Garry.

I couldn't give stuff really about what happened last season. I am more interested in the next 6 weeks. Captain Crunch was writing an article on the humorous side. Whether you liked it or not good on him for having a go. But I can tell you some of his articles are the most read on the blog. So he must be doing something right.

But typical of people like you 3 it's easier to tear down other ppl's efforts rather than actually contribute something to this world.:rolleyes:

I tell you this, if you 3 ran out onto the oval next Saturday I will be more than happy to boo you.

well excuse me for having a different opinion and pointing out that gary was far from honest with an actual example.

to be honest, i wouldnt boo him but can understand why others would.

I think we should focus on barracking for our team. Players are inspired by our roar towrds them, not by our boo towards the opponents.
And there's something else fascinating, will Liam Pickering or David King do the boundary report at the game? If it's the former it will be very interesting. Maybe someone will boo him.

Um, and I thought the Varcoe thread (me included!!) was getting out of hand. This board is turning into the US Congress; we are at each other's throats haha :)

Shocking segue but did Gary offer the GFC a debt by staying? No.
Should he have just told us the truth, after all we have been through together. Absolutely. Its really that simple for mine.

Boo, cheer, clap, yell, fart, spit or just have a beer, it doesnt change any of it. I had my say on this and have moved on however months ago.

At the end of it all maybe no-one knows how they really feel till the day.

But it was a fact that Gary said himself that he didn't decide until he was holidaying with lauren on one of the Queensland Islands (stradbroke? can't remember) that he made his decision. This was after the prelim final loss he and lauren went to Queensland for a holiday on one of those islands. Whether you believe it or not is your business. But the author was only going by what Gary said.

as if anyone believes what gary said
it was a fluke he decided when he did

what a load of crock

FFS get over it. Gary Ablett doesn't owe you or Geelong anything. The fact people like you and ammo and forest still bleet on about it like whiny little girls just says more about you than Garry.

I couldn't give stuff really about what happened last season. I am more interested in the next 6 weeks. Captain Crunch was writing an article on the humorous side. Whether you liked it or not good on him for having a go. But I can tell you some of his articles are the most read on the blog. So he must be doing something right.

But typical of people like you 3 it's easier to tear down other ppl's efforts rather than actually contribute something to this world.:rolleyes:

I tell you this, if you 3 ran out onto the oval next Saturday I will be more than happy to boo you.

you are an abusive little girl are you not

forrrest was put to rest over 2 years ago, thanks to your pathetic mod skills, but given my stance on blake i think i was more than correct, and you very very wrong

judas does owe geelong, as he was flogging shit off telling everyone he was 90% staying, he asked for money for everything during his time at geelong,

and i have never read a decent thing you have written, all you do is abuse people

take your own medicine and card yourself, you are a gutless contributor

we now have hunt telling us to leave his best mate alone
bunch of sooks up there in gc

next we will have nathan asking us to be nice to his bro

gaz try something different and stay up there
don't stay for an extra few days in melb after the game

The angst in here will reflect people at the game on Saturday. Cats fans will be at each other on Saturday about the precious topic of Ablett.

Personally I am not happy with his decision and it's our chance to remind him of a bad call. He approached Gold Coast whilst contracted to us, claimed a GC premiership would mean more, flogged memorabilia off last year (wow) and upset many of us.

No other big name has yet to go for more money at these clubs and there is alot of players who hang around knocking back lucrative deals throughout history. Judd at least left to go home after a brownlow and flag but he cops it. Ablett ran for the hills.

Nice guy but wouldn't go to war with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The angst in here will reflect people at the game on Saturday. Cats fans will be at each other on Saturday about the precious topic of Ablett.

Personally I am not happy with his decision and it's our chance to remind him of a bad call. He approached Gold Coast whilst contracted to us, claimed a GC premiership would mean more, flogged memorabilia off last year (wow) and upset many of us.

No other big name has yet to go for more money at these clubs and there is alot of players who hang around knocking back lucrative deals throughout history. Judd at least left to go home after a brownlow and flag but he cops it. Ablett ran for the hills.

Nice guy but wouldn't go to war with him.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, I won't be booing him because i'm not really one to hold a grudge and frankly, we are better off without him in the long term. So really he did us a favor as much as he did himself a favor.

Having said that, i'm more than happy for people to boo him if they choose. He may have been a great player for our club, but lets also not forget he and his people pissed in our pockets for 12 months.

A player has every right to ply his trade wherever he chooses and I have no problem with that on the whole. What I don't like is being taken for a buggy ride.

One thing I don't want is for him to be cheered, or another love in between him and his former teammates. He is wearing another teams colors and especially in light of the fact he chose to walk out of the club, he is the enemy, and should be treated accordingly by all.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, I won't be booing him because i'm not really one to hold a grudge and frankly, we are better off without him in the long term. So really he did us a favor as much as he did himself a favor.

Having said that, i'm more than happy for people to boo him if they choose. He may have been a great player for our club, but lets also not forget he and his people pissed in our pockets for 12 months.

A player has every right to ply his trade wherever he chooses and I have no problem with that on the whole. What I don't like is being taken for a buggy ride.

One thing I don't want is for him to be cheered, or another love in between him and his former teammates. He is wearing another teams colors and especially in light of the fact he chose to walk out of the club, he is the enemy, and should be treated accordingly by all.

I agree with this post :thumbsu:

It's unfortunate that we wont get to see the crowd/players' reactions to Gaz (I know there would be a bit of niggle around where I sit), as he's done a hammy according to SEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back