Roast Will you boo McPhee in round 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst I'm not a big booer of any AFL player, especially the champions, I've decided that at any opportunity I'm going to boo and abuse McPhee in round 2, and beyond.

I suppose it depends on how a player leaves a club, and under what circumstances. On this occassion, McPhee qualifies to be booed.

:thumbsu:

Actually, now that I think about it, after saying I don't boo champions, I just remembered that I booed Wangers a couple of times.... But he left for a McDonalds franchise, so under my criteria he qualifies. :D

I don't boo at footy games, and certainly will not boo any ex Bomber. McPhee played his heart out for the Bombers in previous years, got clobbered several times but never shirked.

The guy left for whatever reasons he had, he did not bad mouth Essendon when he left. For the same reason, I don't expect Hawthorn fans to boo Williams when he plays against the Hawks, although I am sure there will be some infantile genital craniums who will.

I don't boo at footy games, and certainly will not boo any ex Bomber. McPhee played his heart out for the Bombers in previous years, got clobbered several times but never shirked.

The guy left for whatever reasons he had, he did not bad mouth Essendon when he left. For the same reason, I don't expect Hawthorn fans to boo Williams when he plays against the Hawks, although I am sure there will be some infantile genital craniums who will.

I fully expect them to boo him, infact I would expect nothing less from them.

Pity Lloyd can't line-up against Freo. Special circumstance elevation maybe?

1246556966_dirt-bike-crash.gif

Just maybe...

I know this is off topic but it wont let me post a new thread!

I recently had foxtel installed and am wondering if us Queenslander's will get to watch the game? It's not broadcast till midnight on 7 so I'm hoping it will be on fox sports, but it doesn't seem to appear on the AFL broadcast guide site either...

Is there any hope or do we have to wait till midnight? :(

(apologies for off topic)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it McFlee or McFree

I get confused? :eek:

I think if DeBoer was fit - he wouldn't be playing this week...but seriously whats the big deal with the guy? Never won a Premiership at Essendon, was All Australian but that was a loooooonnngg time ago & although he was originally Victorian, he spent a fair amount of time in the west when first drafted....whooppee-dooo guys - seriously Knights & McVeigh coming out & carrying on about him is a poor way to get fired up for a Round 2 match? If they were that worried about losing him they should of paid him more & made a trade with Freo for a late pick.

Here's hoping for a tight contest & hopefully the umps don't ruin what should be a very good contest between 2 sides with alot of young talent - forget about hacks that fill in the gaps, there a dime a dozen these days at each club. McFree is a good average player - boo him - I would - but seriously what is the fascination & build up to this game for regarding him!!??

Because he walked out on us. He gave no indication he was unhappy until after trade week. Making it very hard to organize a trade - in fact it was impossible. If we got a trade for him it'd be all sweet.

Also the pathetic "I went 'cause I wanna play in the midfield" line pisses me off.

I won't boo, but I will laugh at others doing it...

I say we play davey on him, get him into some form crumbing all the easy marks he will inevitably drop!!!

Personally cannot believe the way he bailed on you guys - wanting to leave is one thing but they way he did it was a disgrace. I'm not one for booing past players but he deserves everything he gets.

I won't boo him as such. I'm not one of those people that will boo when (if) he takes a mark and has the ball.

If he gets stuck into an Essendon player I'll have a go at him though.

The way he walked out was very poor form on his behalf. However when free agency comes in, we may be seeing similar things happening more regularly.

I'm more interested to see how our boys treat him and whether we make an effort to get stuck into him. I remember the Solly game and there was plenty of respect there (as there should've been), I can't see the same for McPhee.

Adam's adamant to face former club Essendon
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/adams-adamant-to-face-former-club-essendon/story-e6frf9jf-1225849259688
A MEDICAL test this morning will determine if former Bomber Adam McPhee takes the field against his old club at Etihad Stadium today.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/adams-adamant-to-face-former-club-essendon/story-e6frf9jf-1225849259688

Doctors are said to be searching for his tiny little pea heart, without much success...

The prick probably isn't even injured. He knows he's gonna have a hard time of it from all players and supporters, and the coward is gonna go hide at Mummy's house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Will you boo McPhee in round 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back