Roast Will you boo McPhee in round 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

The prick probably isn't even injured. He knows he's gonna have a hard time of it from all players and supporters, and the coward is gonna go hide at Mummy's house.

Haha, that's what I thought.

But nah, it's a coincidence that he's got an injury JUST as this game comes up...

Gimme a break.

He's probably walking up and down rooms like a madman thinking about whether he should face us or not... with this injury BS as a lingering excuse if he were to wuss out in the end. :eek:

Haha, that's what I thought.

But nah, it's a coincidence that he's got an injury JUST as this game comes up...

Gimme a break.

He's probably walking up and down rooms like a madman thinking about whether he should face us or not... with this injury BS as a lingering excuse if he were to wuss out in the end. :eek:

Under a legend like Harvey, you'd think he'd HTFU wouldn't you!!

Adam's adamant

Adam_McPhee_Freo_246a.jpg

=
ant_adam_.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

Hope everyone gave him some nice 'boo' tunes. Deserves it the toolbag.

Adam McPhee

By the way, I'm not even bitter at all.

Adam McPhee:

Disposals: 26
Clangers:10
Clanger %: 38.5%

Fremantle Totals:
Disposals: 1109
Clangers: 133
Clanger %: 12.0%

And I suspect that the criterion for something being counted as a clanger is fairly high because he only picked up 3 during the Essendon game - seems low to me.

He's already blown his guaranteed starts in the midfield; how long will he hold his place at the rampaging Dockers with stats like that?

Re: Adam McPhee

It's a team game.

His team is 3-0 and he kicked 2 goals in a win against flag faves the Cats.

The side has been transformed and playing great football. Having a dig at McPhee is cheap and quite silly considering where they are at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im with valve bounce.

He's not an Essendon player anymore so who gives a shyte. We all know he is overrated. Let him go.

It's a team game.

His team is 3-0 and he kicked 2 goals in a win against flag faves the Cats.

The side has been transformed and playing great football. Having a dig at McPhee is cheap and quite silly considering where they are at.

The question is, how long will they put up with stats like that? You would hardly be served worse by a young player without much experience.

Everyone knew he was inconsistent, but if he doesn't pull out one of his good games soon, how long will he stay in the side?

If it's not soon, they may conclude that he's addressed his inconsistency in the worst possible way.

Have you ever thought that perhaps some of Fremantle's improvement has come about because there is a bit more experience in the side.

If some of the younger players are influenced by Adams dedication on and off the training track then I'm sure they will be all the better for it.

Statistics don't reflect his value to Fremantle nor did they reflect his value at Essendon.

Can we please move on from this.

i watched the game, and he was one of the few Fremantle players that were overawed by the challenge that faced them.

he looked out of place in the pressure cooker of the game, just like he did many times for us.

The question is, how long will they put up with stats like that? You would hardly be served worse by a young player without much experience.

Everyone knew he was inconsistent, but if he doesn't pull out one of his good games soon, how long will he stay in the side?

If it's not soon, they may conclude that he's addressed his inconsistency in the worst possible way.

Maybe if we had McPhee in the first 2 games giving us a contest instead of the laziness of Williams we might be sitting at 3-0 and everyone talking about us?

He's been struggling with injury also and is strapped up like the Mummy. He's getting out on the park and providing a big body for the kids out there. I reckon Harvs knows what he's doing and will keep him int he side to play roles each week.

Do you not recall the contested mark over Myers which resulted in a goal to them shortly after? What about the centre from the boundary line to Mayne(I think) which resulted in another goal.

It's a team game and the pieces are fitting nicely together for them. Good luck to them they've done well and it's a lesson for all that think kids aren't always the way to go.

Doesn't hurt to see how the old boys are going. Thanks for the info. Looks like Freo are carrying McPhee which is no surprise.

Maybe if we had McPhee in the first 2 games giving us a contest instead of the laziness of Williams we might be sitting at 3-0 and everyone talking about us?quote]

Maybe without Williams against the Blues we would be 0-3. There is enough indecision in the team without contemplating McPhee adding even more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Will you boo McPhee in round 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back