Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

:D These points of similarity are just SCREAMING out for a Venn Diagram !

I'm disturbed that the Arseman is familiar with all the shady elements of society and wears it like some badge. Sick.

The internet is something foreign to you?

Never heard of Google?

Please calm down, we don't want you to go all psycho again.

I won't say it excites or even interests me,

The rabid inclusiveness would concern me if it was done by my club, so I'm happy your franchise does it.

I'm not sure our respective senses of humour will line up here, but sure, I'll oblige you. Why don't you tell me.

Funny-Crow.jpg

Which one of you is it after a roll in the hay?

Don't even GET that one !
The old mans lost it

Bigfooty history lessons do not come cheap.

The rabid inclusiveness would concern me if it was done by my club, so I'm happy your franchise does it.

"Rabid inclusiveness"? We don't discriminate against certain groups of supporters. We're not exclusive. Yes, that makes us inclusive, but I'm not sure where the "rabid" part comes in. Your posts are becoming increasingly bizarre lately, Asg.

After you finally answer one of my questions I might dignify your question with a response old pathetic sad flog

So you are not willing to comment on the following ...

When was the last time you went to a game and actually saw your fellow supporters? Half of them are toothless criminals that you just know have stolen a car to get to the game and swam through the sewage pipes to get into the oval (smells line it anyway). And the other half are just half-wits that are about the age of 30-40, wearing port jackets from 2000, with their parents because they need home care and live out the back in a granny flat.

You are a weirdo

You're unraveling at an alarming rate.

Would you like a panadol, or maybe a stilnox or two?

"Rabid inclusiveness"? We don't discriminate against certain groups of supporters. We're not exclusive. Yes, that makes us inclusive, but I'm not sure where the "rabid" part comes in. Your posts are becoming increasingly bizarre lately, Asg.

You don't discriminate against pedos????????

****ing hell, I hope my mob does.

You're worrying me Stab, I don't care about Ego Crow & the 3 crowbot stooges, but I thought you maybe had some potential.

let's talk about whether we prefer women to wear skirts or jeans!!

Women should wear whatever they feel comfortable in.

I wouldn't dare to presume to tell a lady what to wear.

But you've lost it old man. Your posting is weird.

I guess I should be worried then ... :eek:

After all, who would know weird better than a weirdo?

Oh this routine again, I challenge you on something and then you repeat that against me. Time for some original material Arseman.

Which term other than weirdo would you prefer me to use for someone as weird as you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't discriminate against pedos????????

****ing hell, I hope my mob does.

You're worrying me Stab, I don't care about Ego Crow & the 3 crowbot stooges, but I thought you maybe had some potential.

We're a football club. Come and support us if you wish. Even you can support us, Asg!

I'm sure that everyone involved with the Crows hope that criminals get their just punishment, just as we do hope that good people get their just rewards. It's not up to us to decide who is "worthy" of supporting us, though. Support is something that is given by individuals, not taken by the clubs.

I'd be quite concerned if my club was spending time weeding out supporters they don't think are worthy, in some kind of lame-handed vigilantism. Let the police and the courts deal with matters of the law, we'll deal with matters of football and anyone who wants to support us is welcome to do so.

You hear that D_One? Stop demanding that stout-nosed women wear nose jewelry!!

Well M_att from Sydney, perhaps you would like to post your expectation list of Port in an 18 team competition? There wont be much difference in the expectations

Because M_att from S_ydney, it would only change his percentages slightly.

Firstly, M_att from S_ydney, I dont follow your expectations of a club. I have my own views of success and failure, and am quite happy with how Adelaide are tracking along. Secondly, M_att from M_illers Point, Adelaide were 200% successful in their first 10 year period, double that of Port.

Well B_en from A_delaide, as long as they dont have a thin pointy nose, I don't mind it?

M_att from S_ydney, how come you seem to avoid the footy related questions? Are you too afraid to post your expectation list for Port in an 18 team comp?

No comment about Adelaide being 200% successful in their first 10 year period according to your criteria?

Neither would M_att from S_ydney. After all, we all know the only woman in his life has the initials BF. No time for real women when you spend hours a day on here, making videos, posting crap, looking up old news articles etc

Be careful, he will get back at you by calling you weird

You're funny

Did you know you can act weird without being a weirdo?

And you can be a weirdo without acting weird?

But you've gone for the double positive.

Hope that helps you figure stuff out ... :thumbsu:

Or will you ask sue for assistance?

What is this...I dont even....:confused:

Oh come on Bernie, I'm sure you have done so ... :thumbsu:

Arseman did you know you are weirdo who is weird? Hope that helps clear it up for you

See, now you are merely parroting on with what I say.

I do compliment on your choice of mentor, choosing me instead of any Bigfooty crowbots is indeed a wise choice ... :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back