Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

D One knows he can't have a crack at the Crows for their football ability so he makes shit up. He is a sad pathetic flog.

Is the guy that posted the following a sad pathetic flog?

When was the last time you went to a game and actually saw your fellow supporters? Half of them are toothless criminals that you just know have stolen a car to get to the game and swam through the sewage pipes to get into the oval (smells line it anyway). And the other half are just half-wits that are about the age of 30-40, wearing port jackets from 2000, with their parents because they need home care and live out the back in a granny flat.

After you finally answer one of my questions I might dignify your question with a response old pathetic sad flog

To quote DOne

Stop Lying

Do you think the flog that posted the following should stop lying?

When was the last time you went to a game and actually saw your fellow supporters? Half of them are toothless criminals that you just know have stolen a car to get to the game and swam through the sewage pipes to get into the oval (smells line it anyway). And the other half are just half-wits that are about the age of 30-40, wearing port jackets from 2000, with their parents because they need home care and live out the back in a granny flat.

He has nothing and it's hard for him to accept, I'm judging waiting for Arseman to chip in with a meltdown

This. He claims when I call him out for having a meltdown that it isn't a meltdown despite him obviously losing it and then he quotes posts having a crack at Port supporters as a meltdown. Make up your mind hypocrite.

Ohhh, look, you've got mantits onside, careful you don't get too friendly or Kenny will rip your liver out.

Never, to be honest. How many times did you visit your fellow Port supporters who are doing 10 - 25 years (when you were able to)?

Didn't need to, coz the Adelaide Crows are the team for all South Australians.

Your mob told me so.

Hence all those pedos in jail are some of your fellow crowbots, those rapists are subis best friends, the theifs are on text message terms with Kalty, the con-men have Geoff on speed-dial & the wackos scribble sekaj's name on their floors with the excess drool.

It's very inclusive of you blokes, I applaud you...:thumbsu:

BTW, The Adelaide Crows really are the team for all South Australians, aren't they?

A simple yes or no answer Stabby.

BTW, The Adelaide Crows really are the team for all South Australians, aren't they?

A simple yes or no answer Stabby.

Absolutely. We're the club for all South Australians to support.

Some people choose not to, of course. I can understand why a long-time Port supporter might choose not to. But the club is set up to serve the South Australian market, having grown out of South Australia's own football league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely. We're the club for all South Australians to support.

Some people choose not to, of course. I can understand why a long-time Port supporter might choose not to. But the club is set up to serve the South Australian market, having grown out of South Australia's own football league.

So you embrace the support of these fellow crowbots

Bevan Spencer von Einem?

John Justin Bunting?

Dieter Pfennig?

Colin Creed?

The padlock flasher?

Raymond John Bolte?

Philip Cave?

Jason Alexander Downie?

Peter Liddy?

How very inclusive of you.

Personally I'd be aghast if these scumbags supported my club.

Wanna know something funny I saw while the heavens opened & bucketed rain like there was no end?

I'm disturbed that the Arseman is familiar with all the shady elements of society and wears it like some badge. Sick.

So you embrace the support of these fellow crowbots

I won't say it excites or even interests me, but it doesn't surprise me. You'd expect, on average, someone born in South Australia to be mostly likely to lend their support to the Crows, whether they're boon to society or a terrible person.

Is this another thing that "real clubs" do? Go and weed out those supporters who don't deserve to support them?

Wanna know something funny I saw while the heavens opened & bucketed rain like there was no end?

I'm not sure our respective senses of humour will line up here, but sure, I'll oblige you. Why don't you tell me.

He has nothing and it's hard for him to accept, I'm judging waiting for Arseman to chip in with a meltdown

He obliged ......
Ohhh, look, you've got mantits onside, careful you don't get too friendly or Kenny will rip your liver out

Don't even GET that one !
The old mans lost it

Always nice to read such a good honest post.

Daniel Talia has a shot at goal with 30 seconds left..

Looks up at scoreboard, 118 points in front..

**** the percentage, let's make this 119 :D

Daniel Trollia :thumbsu:

200px-Trollface.svg.png

Daniel Talia has a shot at goal with 30 seconds left..

Looks up at scoreboard, 118 points in front..

**** the percentage, let's make this 119 :D

Daniel Trollia :thumbsu:

200px-Trollface.svg.png
I'm onto it baby !
First thing I thought of - Chad already been there done that !

Remove this Banner Ad

Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back