Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

See, now you are merely parroting on with what I say.

I do compliment on your choice of mentor, choosing me instead of any Bigfooty crowbots is indeed a wise choice ... :thumbsu:

Its gets weirder by the minute. I call you a weirdo, you call me weird, I call you a weirdo and now Im parroting you? You are weird dude and not very original.

Its gets weirder by the minute. I call you a weirdo, you call me weird, I call you a weirdo and now Im parroting you? You are weird dude and not very original.

You're sounding very frustrated, you're getting stuff all mixed up and have lost track of time lines.

Would you like a panadol & have a lay down?

It seems we've finally reached the point where he's given up on trying to argue the indefensible, and is resorting to the final, desparate tactic of confusing people into submission.
Gees where have I seen that tactic used before? Perhaps his apprentice, D Flog?

rKs.gif

It seems we've finally reached the point where he's given up on trying to argue the indefensible, and is resorting to the final, desparate tactic of confusing people into submission.

Oh that's cute, the usual suspects from crowbotland have lost all sense of reality so they bring in the cool calm & collected mod who likes a chat without ever saying anything.

One day we could have a chat about footy Stabby, if you'd care to learn something about the game?

No Im not frustrated, Im just embarrased for you. Get help please.

Okay, what sort of help would you like?

A mental health professional?

God knows I've tried, but you refuse to leave Pepperland and return to the land of the sane & sensible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have I missed something here?? I'm not back on 22 pages.

Assy, why you mad??

Having a great time Bernie.

The Bigfooty crowbots hardly ever fail to amuse

Imagine how funny your mob could be if they understood their place in the scheme of things...:D

Oh, carry on then:thumbsu:

Another fan of the "Carry On" movies?

Carry on Doctor & Carry on up the Khyber are my favourites, but I haven't seen all of them.

Oh that's cute, the usual suspects from crowbotland have lost all sense of reality so they bring in the cool calm & collected mod who likes a chat without ever saying anything.

One day we could have a chat about footy Stabby, if you'd care to learn something about the game?

I'm always up for learning something new :)

I'm always up for learning something new :)

I can take care of the footy aspect, the rest is up to your significant female partner.

Why havent the Power been able to develop their youth as well as the Crows?

Wonder if it has anything to do with those "supplements" you guys use?

You're funny

Did you know you can act weird without being a weirdo?

And you can be a weirdo without acting weird?

But you've gone for the double positive.

Hope that helps you figure stuff out ... :thumbsu:

Or will you ask sue for assistance?

What is this...I dont even....:confused:

Got no idea - he seems to like using my name though...I hope he's not , you know , kind of like .....panting while he's saying it ...and I hope he's not saying it over and over in a breathless fashion ...coz that would FREAK ME OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back