Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

I will never switch to the dark side. I would rather a put a gun to my head and pull the trigger.

I was almost ready to jump the fence yesterday and strangle Chappy. So sick of his pathetic skill level :)

Oh ...you're no fun anymore......;)

Give up subaru. You have a better chance creating peace in the middle east than getting through to D_ones brain!
Your thread about Freo V Port crowds ...where did that go ? I hate this new search function - can't find a thing.

Has lulz died in the arse, is that why

battleaxe.jpg

Has returned?

No need for useless statistics. Your team is shit. We're better. Injuries aren't an excuse we were two down. Trengove n Boak are your club champions? What a joke.. Seriously I have asked you time and time again to name me a GOOD player.. Schulz may be decent but he is not GOOD. Still think Ebert > danger? The only reason we want Boak to go to Geelong is because we know you rate him but really he is crap he would hardly be a loss.. I could keep going on... Wow you are bad

Whats this about the last showdown?

Good bump

Richmond supporters seem to have a massive chip on their shoulder about Port's easy start to the season. I can only guess it's because they're trying to deflect from the fact that Port have beaten a team which was a kick away from a GF last year and is currently sitting in the top 8, whereas Richmond have only beaten teams that missed the finals last year and only have one win each.

Richmond supporters seem to have a massive chip on their shoulder about Port's easy start to the season. I can only guess it's because they're trying to deflect from the fact that Port have beaten a team which was a kick away from a GF last year and is currently sitting in the top 8, whereas Richmond have only beaten teams that missed the finals last year and only have one win each.

So you do rate us? :p

Urgh, FINALLY a Port fan that agrees that Westhoff has played 1 good game and 3 byes

WTF is it with all these old shitfight threads getting resurrected now that Port have actually won a few games?

FFS people outside SA don't care about either team.

The only time we care about Hawthorn is when they fall apart in finals :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No just relevant teams. Port yet to play anyone good. Adelaide showing they are no good when they aren't handed a soft draw from the AFL.

TBH Sydney look like being the only relevant team outside Vic this season

Are you saying the Hawks are relevant? :rolleyes: You won the Bradbury flag in 08 and have choked ever since.

Are you saying the Hawks are relevant? :rolleyes: You won the Bradbury flag in 08 and have choked ever since.

I would say top four sides are relevant to the make up of the season and who wins the premiership. Will be pushing top 4 and for another flag again this year, so yep, we are relevant.

Anyway, back on topic - Crowaboutit and his fail troll of Port, who are a much better side that the camries this year.

I would say top four sides are relevant to the make up of the season and who wins the premiership. Will be pushing top 4 and for another choke again this year, so yep, we are relevant.

Anyway, back on topic - Crowaboutit and his fail troll of Port, who are a much better side that the camries this year.

EFA

At least we will be in a strong position to see if we choke, which we won't, you guys and the crowbots will be making up the numbers... at best. Crows are lucky they have another soft draw, you guys bloody needed one and have come on well enough to make the finals. It will be an almighty choke from here if you don't though.

At least we will be in a strong position to see if we choke, which we won't, you guys and the crowbots will be making up the numbers... at best. Crows are lucky they have another soft draw, you guys bloody needed one and have come on well enough to make the finals. It will be an almighty choke from here if you don't though.

So you have not choked in the finals series over the last few years? Why would this year be any different?

Remove this Banner Ad

Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back