Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hypothetical??? It it hypothetical???

Oh you mean hypocritical. :rolleyes: But being a moron you didn't realise the diference.

"mute" point - ring a bell ???????:oops: :p

" diference" - pawned yourself AYGAYN.....:D

Incorrect. Some Kamry Krows Korporation supporting flog bags our disposal whilst the Kamry Krows Korporation's DE is worse. Now that's illogical.

We can bag your disposal because DE is not the only measure of disposals. Infact this table makes interesting reading. Yes, both Port and Adelailde have 70% DE, have a look at the clangers.......
teamstats.jpg

We can bag your disposal because DE is not the only measure of disposals. Infact this table makes interesting reading. Yes, both Port and Adelailde have 70% DE, have a look at the clangers.......
teamstats.jpg

Haha The knobjockey Kamry Krows Korp supporter (Flopjars, I think it was) was commenting on Port's disposal yesterday.

On the weekend.

Disposal Efficiency
Port Adelaide: 69.0%
Kamry Krows Korp:67.1%

Clangers
Port Adelaide: 39
Kamry Krows Korp: 54

Now pay attention Mattrox as you seem particularly stupid when it comes to dealing with facts. Before you or any other moron that supports the Kamry Krows Korporation says "gee your disposal was woeful on the weekend" you should compare it to your own DE and clanger count.

Now bugger off, your stupidity has lost its laugh factor and you are now just making a fool of yourself.

Haha The knobjockey Kamry Krows Korp supporter (Flopjars, I think it was) was commenting on Port's disposal yesterday.

On the weekend.

Disposal Efficiency

Clangers

Now pay attention Mattrox as you seem particularly stupid when it comes to dealing with facts. Before you or any other moron that supports the Kamry Krows Korporation says "gee your disposal was woeful on the weekend" you should compare it to your own DE and clanger count.

Now bugger off, your stupidity has lost its laugh factor and you are now just making a fool of yourself.

Did it rain at all at AAMI? For how long? Was it extremely windy? Different match conditions make direct comparisons of sides impossible. This is why you need to look at season totals. Having more total clangers also comes from more contested possessions. A possession under preasure is more likely to lead to disposal inefficiency and clangers, that along with wind, rain and having a down game lead to disposal errors. On the other hand, the seagulls at port are better at uncontested footy.....

On the weekend.

Disposal Efficiency

Clangers

Fairly easy to have effective disposal when you only kick the ball 15 metres each time. Ridiculous comparison, not only from the varied conditions of the two matches, but also the atrocious game style that your team played. If you look at the first half stats from the Port vs Freo game, you were ahead at one point on contested possessions. This was solely due to the way your team delivered the ball to each other, yet you would point to this showing how competitive you were. Didn't need stats to show exactly how poorly your team played. I didn't need stats to show how poorly the Crows played on Saturday. Ours was a hiccup, yours is a gameplan.

Did it rain at all at AAMI? For how long? Was it extremely windy? Different match conditions make direct comparisons of sides impossible. This is why you need to look at season totals. Having more total clangers also comes from more contested possessions. A possession under preasure is more likely to lead to disposal inefficiency and clangers, that along with wind, rain and having a down game lead to disposal errors. On the other hand, the seagulls at port are better at uncontested footy.....

Who had the better DE and less clangers on the weekend? Port or the Kamry Krows Korp?

Who had the better DE and less clangers on the weekend? Port or the Kamry Krows Korp?

You already answered that.

Bad disposal is not only measured by disposal efficiency. You fail to understand that stats cannot be a full measure of a game.

A comment about Port's poor disposal is not countered by only a DE stat. It might be part of the picture, but "Their routine turnovers accounted for 7.6 of Fremantle's 11.9 total." and "They moved the ball backwards and sideways and Cassisi was one of the worst offenders, finishing the first half with a net metres 'gained' of negative 44." are both examples of poor disposal that are not measured by disposal efficiency.

Your disposal was crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chip.. chip.. backwards.. chip.. boooooooooooooooooooooo

Chip.. backwards.. chip.. chip.. boooooooooooooooo :D:thumbsu:

That booooo is the most noise i hear at a poort game, sounded like a game at Noarlunga or Murray Bridge yesterday.. You hear the sounds of nature, birds, cars, flags flapping.. Think i heard a wave or 2 crash on the beach with it being not too far down the road..

So what happened with Chaplin yesterday? Heated exchange with a port supporter as he was coming off the ground at half time apparently.. :(

That booooo is the most noise i hear at a poort game, sounded like a game at Noarlunga or Murray Bridge yesterday.. You hear the sounds of nature, birds, cars, flags flapping.. Think i heard a wave or 2 crash on the beach with it being not too far down the road..

So what happened with Chaplin yesterday? Heated exchange with a port supporter as he was coming off the ground at half time apparently.. :(

Yeah ...it's a tough decision these days - do we Mexican Wave or do we boo????

I have a very strong feeling that D/E will matter a great deal at the business end of the season.

Which is of no consequence for my blokes, but it will be a worry for Slops.

Apparently Cassisi had -45 metres gained on the weekend :eek: :D

Chaplin was on the ground yesterday impersonating a footballer.

True story from yesterday, when Chappy kicked the ball across goal to Mayne, one of my mates belted the vacant seat in front of him. A Weslo tool come over and said to him while he can understand the frustration with Chappy's kick, don't hit the back of the seat as it is intimidating the children in the crowd! :D WTF? there was no one around us.

Nelson I feel for you, why don't you do a reverse Dyertribe/Tribey and switch to the Crows?
I will never switch to the dark side. I would rather a put a gun to my head and pull the trigger.

I was almost ready to jump the fence yesterday and strangle Chappy. So sick of his pathetic skill level :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back