Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Still, I suppose it was "another honourable loss" eh Poort Poower supporters?

**** honourable losses, which by the way, this was not one. We were woeful today, absolutely ****ing woeful. ... :mad:

If you had enough brains and read the post which I quoted it clearly states "this weekend" I wasn't addressing the season.
Your IQ is clearly at a similar number to your crowds SFA

Port had greater disposal efficiency "this weekend" I am just dismantling your idiotic "quality of opposition" argument.

Surely quality of opposition would even out over the season.

Disposal efficiency against Fremantle.
Port Adelaide round 19: 69.0%
Kamry Krows Korp round 10: 68.9%

I now realise that you are a moron and you will have trouble realising that the "quality of opposition" argument has no basis.

Different venue, Different day, different part of the season. And .1 % is not a statistically significant result. What is significant is the finals score line.
Yay you had better disposal efficiency, marginally but lost the game. What a heroic team. Lets write a Wikipedia article about how Port Power are the best tram because despite Primus's massive losing record the disposal efficiency was good.

Port Power are the best tram

I know "tram" is a typo, but it's an inspired one. An obsolete lumbering monstrosity that goes "ding ding ding", can't work up any sort of speed, and is not able to leave its familiar territory. A favourite of drug dealers and muggers, with a faint urine smell that just won't go away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port had greater disposal efficiency "this weekend" I am just dismantling your idiotic "quality of opposition" argument.

Surely quality of opposition would even out over the season.

Disposal efficiency against Fremantle.
Port Adelaide round 19: 69.0%
Kamry Krows Korp round 10: 68.9%

I now realise that you are a moron and you will have trouble realising that the "quality of opposition" argument has no basis.

LOL - you do realise stats in isolation are often irrelevant - D/E is meaningless if you rarely touch the ball or you only have decent D/E chipping sideways across the backline all day - I'd take 200 disposals at 50% D/E to 5 disposals at 90% D/E anyday - in footy you have to actually get the ball.

Port was appalling for most of the game today and Freo should have absolutely smashed them - but being Freo turned off for 1.5 quarters to let Port feel that they actually resembled some kind of footy team today

LOL - you do realise stats in isolation are often irrelevant - D/E is meaningless if you rarely touch the ball or you only have decent D/E chipping sideways across the backline all day - I'd take 200 disposals at 50% D/E to 5 disposals at 90% D/E anyday - in footy you have to actually get the ball.

Port was appalling for most of the game today and Freo should have absolutely smashed them - but being Freo turned off for 1.5 quarters to let Port feel that they actually resembled some kind of footy team today

Yes all that is true but the Camry Crows DE was woeful too. Which is my point.

So would you say it is a bit hypocritical to bag a teams disposal when your own team is worse ... or are you a flog?

Which one is it?
Disposal efficiency gives you 4 points does it? Your argument lacks any logic. What about comparing goals foe? How s
does that number compared? What was your goal count until half time? Trying to make a pathetic effort look good using one statistic is what a flog does. Show contested possessions and clearances too.

So would you say it is a bit hypocritical to bag a teams disposal when your own team is worse ... or are you a flog?

Which one is it?
Is it hypothetical to bag a team for losing when your own team are losers.....or are you a flog? Is GP a flog for starting that poxy thread?

**** honourable losses, which by the way, this was not one. We were woeful today, absolutely ****ing woeful. ... :mad:

You act like your woefulness in this game was just an aberration. Poort have been woeful for years and will be woeful for years to come, especially with your club doing everything they can to keep your shit list together by overpaying all these spuds to stay.

POrt's disposal efficiency over the season is higher than that of the Camry Crows. Yet they have had a softer draw. Why is that?

At least it's only our drawer thats soft....and playing you twice is a MAJOR contribution !!!!!:D

I don't think you should be talking soft ...on any level...including the personal

You act like your woefulness in this game was just an aberration. Poort have been woeful for years and will be woeful for years to come, especially with your club doing everything they can to keep your shit list together by overpaying all these spuds to stay.

Yeah
Port exist to kick one point in a quarter of footy (from a free kick as well)
Class team!

Yeah
Port exist to kick one point in a quarter of footy (from a free kick as well)
Class team!
Add to that Kornes and Chaplin's disposal....Trengove getting subbed off.... Justins effort going up too early in Ruck...all in all makes for one helluva entertaining afternoon !

Disposal efficiency gives you 4 points does it?

Did I say it did? If you want to argue with yourself do so. Just don’t ask me moronic strawman questions. Some Kamry Krows Korporation supporting flog bagged our disposal despite our DE over the last two weeks being better than yours.

Your argument lacks any logic.

Incorrect. Some Kamry Krows Korporation supporting flog bags our disposal whilst the Kamry Krows Korporation's DE is worse. Now that's illogical.

What about comparing goals for?

That's not what was bagged. It was DE. Try to stay on topic ... unless of course you don’t have the mental capacity to do so. Which you have demonstrated time and time again.

How does that number compared? What was your goal count until half time? Trying to make a pathetic effort look good using one statistic is what a flog does. Show contested possessions and clearances too.

Why would I look at Goals, Contested Possessions and clearances when a Kamry Krows Korporation supporting flog is bagging our disposal efficiency despite our disposal efficiency is better than yours?

Remove this Banner Ad

Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back