Certified Legendary Thread Willo's Friday Inquisitions - Seasons 1 & 2

Remove this Banner Ad

A great read, thanks again to Willo_

FredLeDeux, we've made some progress in our pre-season, but not the type that anybody would be hoping for. You said "we are yet to receive the traditional January report from the club on which players had to have unexpected surgery in December" Does it help that the report of Duncan's surgery came in November rather than January? :eek:

A great read, thanks again to Willo_

FredLeDeux, we've made some progress in our pre-season, but not the type that anybody would be hoping for. You said "we are yet to receive the traditional January report from the club on which players had to have unexpected surgery in December" Does it help that the report of Duncan's surgery came in November rather than January? :eek:

I did say last night that "Incidentally, I see that I was unduly pessimistic about having to wait until January for news about unexpected surgeries, we're now getting it in November. :oops:"

I did actually mention Sharrock, my favourite was the day he kicked 7 against Hawthorn while dodging more fists and boots than Bruce Lee.

[B]you pick one[/B] was good mates with Geoff Rosenow. :D
Still gives me nightmares Fred,by the way great read.I remember standing out in the foyer type thing at the Geelong court house waiting to go before the beak one time and Geoff walking in, there was 5 cents laying on the floor he bent down picked it up and said here you will need this before the days out.Loveing man Geoff.

Still gives me nightmares Fred,by the way great read.I remember standing out in the foyer type thing at the Geelong court house waiting to go before the beak one time and Geoff walking in, there was 5 cents laying on the floor he bent down picked it up and said here you will need this before the days out.Loveing man Geoff.
That's a really nice anecdote YPO. More of those would be appreciated. He was definitely one of my faves back in the day.

So the standard opener... Why the Cats for you?

My cousin and I were born a couple of days apart, and all our lives have been constantly and reliably informed that we went to our first Geelong game a week or so before we were born.
Seriously though, dad followed Geelong all his life; before the War he and his uncle used to regularly ride their bikes down to Geelong games from Melbourne. Mum grew up in Geelong (in a non-sports family), so after they were married she also became a Geelong supporter.
It was simply a given my whole life that we would go to see Geelong every week. Among my earliest memories from the 50s are the fortnightly trips to Geelong in the ute with mum, dad and my next oldest brother, and the long, slow trips home via the traffic jams in Werribee.
Eventually my other two brothers also joined in. We barracked for Geelong, that's just the way it was (and is).

Push bikes or motorbikes??

Pushbikes.
I'm pretty sure that if dad hadn't graduated to a truck for his building business by the time I was born, I would have been expected to get to games on my trike.

Good lord.... that's a decent pedal to go to a game of footy!

Yes, the two of them used to ride all over Victoria, according to my mum and grandma. I asked my great-uncle about it years later, and he confirmed it. Dad was very keen on his footy and cricket.
I always assumed they came home by train, but I never remember asking.

So did the weekly tradition of going to see Geelong play each week continue up to and into your adult years?

It continued until dad died just before the start of the 1964 season, leaving mum with a house and car but no money, and 4 boys aged 14 (me) down to 5, one of them in calipers, and the 2 oldest at a private school.

Money was tight, but mum made determined efforts to continue things as they had been.
In the end result, the family generally went together to games where brother no. 3 could get the required pre-booked seat, while myself and brother 2 got a lift to other games with some old family friends of dad's; later, we went ourselves by public transport to Melbourne games.
I went more or less regularly to probably more than half of our games during the 1970s, until I got involved in local footy during the 80s. I went to most games in the 90s, but then life caught up again; since 2000 I have generally only been to a couple of games a season, and watch all possible Geelong games on TV.

PS, just on riding bikes down to Geelong games, I seem to remember YPO saying at one stage that he used to do it.

So you have obviously seen a lot of footy and a lot of changes
In your opinion when was footy at its best to watch?

1963, 2007, 2009 and 2011. :)
Also, 2008 up until the last game. :mad:

Actually, I have loved watching it for the whole journey.
From a strictly Geelong point of view, some of the footy we played during 2007 and 2008 was just breath-taking, awe-inspiring.
But at any given time, you just watch what is being played, and admire all the best aspects of the game at that time, and the champion players in each era.
I remember dad saying that he didn't think our 63 team was as good as the 51-53 teams, but that it was still just as enjoyable to watch, and not just because we were winning.
I sometimes wonder, though, what he would have thought of 2007-08 footy after not seeing any since the 1963 GF.

There has been an absolutely massive change in the game (and in the size, pace, fitness and skill levels of the players, not to mention the quality of the grounds) in those 50 odd years.
If I was really pressed, I'd have to say footy is better to watch now, but that's only because the worst-standard present-era games are so much better than the lowest-standard games of, say, the 1960s.

Do you like the way the modern game is played?

I love it at its best (did I mention Geelong 2007-08? :) ) - fast, whole ground overlap running with precision kicking/handpassing under pressure, hitting the FF on the lead, long goals, snaps over the shoulder, miracle goals from the pocket, brilliant knockouts from ruck to rover, breakaway bursts from the centre, frantic smothers, hip and shoulder shepherds, strong marks or brilliant legal spoils under pressure.

All of these things are, of course, just refinements of the best elements of the way the game has always been played (think Farmer-Goggin-Wade), accentuated and made possible by the relative professionalism of modern players.
But I love them at their best.

I would like to see more of the traditional high marking which has gone out of the game; it could be restored easily enough by reverting to the old rules - no scragging or premature bodying out by either forwards or defenders, and no pushing in the back by the defenders unless genuinely attempting to mark.

The part of the game which annoys me the most is the bizarre rule "interpretation" which allows the player with the ball or on the bottom of the pack to be indiscriminately hit or shoved in the head or back while the umpire waits to see if he can ping him for holding the ball. If the umpires do their jobs and obey the rules by paying the first 2 or 3 free kicks in each pack, we'll get rid of many of the unsightly and time-wasting mauls.

You mention there the umpires and 'interpretation'.....

Do you think the umpires are more at fault most of the time or the rule makers? Or are they equally to blame?

I don't know the answer to that one.

When, on occasion, I've had cause to read the actual rules, they generally seem clear enough, but applying them in a split second in the heat of the game is, of course, another matter.
My concern is more directed at the "official interpretations" of these rules, which are generally not available to us. And I don't know who is actually responsible for these "interpretations" - the Umpires boss, the Rules Committee, or someone else.

I do recall 3 or 4 years ago Gieschen getting into an unbelievable tangle when trying to explain the "interpretation" of the "in the back rule" as applied to marking contests, and quite rightly getting ridiculed for it. It makes absolutely no sense to me that you can be penalised for touching the back with your fingertip, but not for shoving with your whole 100kgs if you use your hip.

Whoever is responsible for some of these "interpretations" needs a kick in the ****.
Sort some of them out, pay the free kicks required to be paid by the rules, and the game will flow better (because once they do start to pay them, the infringements will stop) and the game overall will be a better spectacle.

I don't think it helps that some of these 'interpretations' change week to week..

Yes, it would be interesting to know how much, if any, notice the clubs get of such "official" changes, and how they go about preparing their players. I have read that this sometimes happens.
However, the more common case is the one where the "interpretation" hasn't changed, but for some policy reason they simply start, obviously under instruction, to actually apply (or not apply) a particular rule.

Do you like the way the game is run at present?

I liked the way it was when I was growing up - 12 teams, alternate H & A games every week, all on Saturday afternoons, every team at its own ground (except for Richmond at the MCG, that was crap), with a rotating fixture so that if you missed playing a team twice one season, you made it up the next season.

But those days are gone. :oops:

I think that, in principle, and largely in practice, an independent Commission running the league is infinitely preferable to the old system where it was run by club delegates, helped by a League secretary; you only have to take a cursory look at that system, where the Waverley White Elephant nearly bankrupted the League, at the same time as clubs were bankrupting themselves with transfer fees - not to mention the disastrous club-centred shortsightedness of the zoning fiasco which allowed Hawthorn to escape from its rightful place at the bottom of the heap.

I am less sanguine about the fact that large parts of the policy (especially) and general management seem de facto to be in the hands of careerist office staff rather than those of the Commission, though it's sometimes difficult to work out who is exactly responsible for which piece of the weekly ad hoc knee-jerkery which often seems to be substituted for coherent long-term policy.

However, overall, I think the league is being run well, and will continue to flourish.

There is no doubt that the "equalisation" or "competitive balance" strategies have resulted (and will continue to result) in a more vibrant and competitive league than would have been the case otherwise.

Which doesn't mean I have to like all the elements.

I don't know anyone who likes the unfair and lopsided fixtures, which often give sides a "fly" and an unfair advantage over their near-competitors, and which also give teams in the protected blockbuster games an unfair advantage in advertising and sponsorship returns, even if they do increase the size of the overall cake. That increase in the overall cake is, incidentally, the reason why this isn't going to change - it means larger and better-paid entrenched bureaucracies at both league and club levels who therefore have every incentive not to change it.

I think there is bound to be a loosening up of the Player Movement Rules in favour of the players. This, of course, runs counter to the equalisation system, so I think we're going to see some counteracting extension of those strategies. But I have no idea what they'll be.

I don't like either the old or new MRP systems. The new system is simpler to understand, but it is still characterised by inconsistency and incompetence on the part of the MRP members.

I don't like the control that TV now has over fixturing and game days/times (the twilight GF is, in my opinion, only a matter of time - it's going to be a long drinking day between the GF Breakfast and Tea Time); but I like that you can now, if you pay for it (and even if you don't :) ) watch as many games on TV or Foxtel as you like. Though I don't think it's very fair that people who don't want to watch it still have to pay for it through increased prices whenever they go shopping for absolutely anything (except smokes).

It gives me the irrits whenever the league interferes in things that are absolutely none of its business, on the grounds of "protecting reputation", as if it is some sort of moral guardian - such as illicit drugs (when the blazes was McLachlan deputised as a copper?) or pissant antics by a handful of young men behaving badly. I have seen no evidence that any such behaviour has economically affected league or clubs in any way, or lost a single follower to the game; the only people who might give the game away because of that have the brains of ******* hummingbirds, and are too stupid to be allowed to watch footy anyway.

So the answer to your question is a qualified yes.

Is that enough to be going on with? :D

Brilliant

So that covers how the game is run..... are you happy with how our own club is run?

You do ask the big questions, don't you?
;)

Since it came together 15 or so years ago the current administration has faced some major problems
- getting rid of the crippling debt
- rebuilding the coaching and playing lists twice in the face of the limitations imposed by (initially) that debt (eg appointing Thompson on the cheap and without him being able to bring in his own coaching team), and then by both the equalisation strategies and the GCS/GWS compromised drafts
- attempting to future-proof the club financially through rebuilding membership which had never recovered from the Pyramid hit, as well as financing the major ground improvements
- and at the same time, of course, trying to obtain and maintain on-field success (which, however it's measured, is the ultimate aim of any footy club, and everyone in it, from board member to boot studder).

By any objective (and, I would think, most people's subjective) standards, they've ticked off most of the boxes. I think we would all like to have seen even more playing success, but as one of the "44 Year Boys", I can say that it's been pretty good (even effing fantastic :D ).

I have seen people say that that attitude amounts to "accepting mediocrity", but it's really not. Saying that you accept limitations outside the club's control does not mean that you don't want to overcome them, or at least try as hard as possible to do so.

So, in summary, the answer is yes, I'm happy with the way the club has been run over the last 15 years, and I'll be happy if it continues to be run that well over the next 15 years.

Or, better still, the next 44 years. :p

And how do you rate our off season so far?

We're yet to see it formally completed with the drafts of course, but anyone we pick up there is statistically a long shot of making it (and yes, yes, I know about the previous outliers who have made it from low draft positions, I said statistically; but people who want to count the hits and forget all the misses are free to do so).

I see this year's off-season recruiting as the culmination of a very organised and systematic plan over the last 2 (at least) off-seasons. I can't remember whether it was yourself or someone else ( Nakia maybe?) who beat me to it at the the end of the draft/trade periods and outlined how we had systematically, within the limits of what was possible and available, gone about trying to fill, in order, our immediate needs (rucks/forwards, inside mids and small attackers), medium-term needs (outside runners) and longer-term needs (KPDs).

This season we have clearly gone out to build a quality layer over the top of last season's recruits, with 4 ready-made players in, at or approaching the peaks of their careers, all of them filling immediate specific needs.

One of them, Dangerfield is, relative to his current playing standard, and standing in the game, our best recruit since Farmer, ie in half a century.

Whether this 2-year process proves successful or not remains to be seen, but there is no doubt in my mind that the decisions have been good ones based on what we know now, and on what we can reasonably predict for the future.

The work's not done yet of course, the club still has to find a way of getting back into the draft next season so we don't end up with another 2-year gap in experienced players further down the track.

I have no doubt however that next year we'll see what we thought was a clever 2-year plan turn into a really, really cunning 3-year plan. ;)

one other traditional part of our off-season still to be negotiated is the January Report/s on which player/s had to have surgery in December. :rolleyes:

Earlier you have mentioned the flag years.... As someone who was there through the 44 year drought, what did 07 mean to you?

First, relief, and then unbridled joy.
:D

The 92/94/95 losses had been hard to take; 89 not so much, we had some pretty good excuses that day; and, of course, it's now established beyond all reasonable doubt that 67 was out and out daylight robbery, just like the 2 prelim finals in 62.

I mean, I doubt if anyone really knew just how good we should and would be in 2007, but everyone knew that our 2006 results were a major under-achievement. And then came our dreadful start to 2007, culminating in the Rd 5 loss to NM. I remember seeing Bob Davis in the crowd on TV just before 1/2 time and texting my brother that if the Committee had any guts, they'd take him into the rooms to replace Thompson at 1/2 time.

But then, of course, it finally clicked, and for the rest of the season we were just awesome.

Coming into the GF, I knew that we were a 15-goal better side.
Williams knew it too, going on his 2 or 3 half-arsed psych-out efforts in the few weeks beforehand - which meant that his players also knew it.

So it was clearly down to us as to whether we converted our superiority. Which we did, spectacularly, after a couple of early glitches (Wojo incorrectly free-kicked for probably the only legal tackle of his entire career!). I really knew we were safe after Jimmy's late Q1 goal, and from then on it just got better and better.

Of course, I didn't know then that we were also going to be clearly the better side one year later, and throw that one away instead. :oops:

Interesting to say Port clearly knew they were the inferior side... on 'Open Mike' this year both Cornes brothers admitted they thought they would win the 07 GF and were probably overconfident

That's interesting, guess I misread the signs.
Though it doesn't surprise me to hear that the Cornes boys were over-confident. ;)

Now onto this place ....What got you to BigFooty?

I found myself at home, with a computer and lots of time on my hands.
I actually went looking for something like this, though I can't remember where I found it.
I spent a fair bit of time reading back to the beginning, or at least skimming, before joining in.
I generally haven't regretted it.
I enjoy coming across info that I wouldn't otherwise find.
I enjoy coming across insights that are new to me, mainly from the best and most insightful posters, but sometimes also from quite unexpected sources.
I haven't enjoyed it quite as much lately, for similar reasons to those cited by Pivo in his interview. There does seem to have been a decline in standards of civility, but I haven't always been innocent of this myself, and I think it's at least partly the result of passion for the club, coupled with disappointment at last season's performances.
In fact, I agree with almost every single thing he said about the Board, and struggle to think of anything I can usefully add.

Well that is no fun!

Yes, I think he's stuffed us all. :D

Well at least I know you read it ALL

Yes, I did, and I thought his comments on the Board generally, and especially those on its current state, as well as his predictions, were quite brilliant, and absolutely spot-on.

So you have mentioned what football you enjoyed watching the most... what PLAYERS have you gotten the most enjoyment from and why?

This is a big question, because it covers (jeez!) half a century. :rolleyes:

I think you always have a soft spot for the players you first really remember, and for me it was the great players of the 60s and early 70s - the Lord twins, Peter Walker (did I ever mention that he should have been in our Team of the Century?), Wade, Polly, Sharrock, West, Closter & Newland (both very under-rated), Marshall, Ryan, Ian Nankervis, Scarlett (very similar assets, style and bastardry to his son, just not as good), Clarke (for his sheer consistency).

Later, in the 70s and into the 80s, we dropped off as a team, but we still had some very good players - young Jumping Jack Hawkins, the limited but occasionally spectacular Larry Donohue, a couple of handy ruckmen in Rod Blake and Mossop, Gary Malarkey (only marginally, if at all, inferior to Scarlett as a FB), Ray Card (pound for pound probably our hardest player ever in my time, Gazza always excepted), and Mark Bos (in my opinion only behind Enright as a HBF).

There was another drop-off until the mid 80s, but then came Diesel (the FSM knows how different history would have been if we'd kept him) and, of course, the incomparable G Ablett Senior, followed not long after by the incredible trio of Hocking, Couch and Bairstow.

We had plenty of good players in the 90s and up to the mid 00s, of course, though when you look back at them, it's a little surprising how well we did in that period, considering the quality (or lack thereof) of the bottom half of our list. For some reason, my favourites from that period tended not to be the "stars", but more the "goers", such as McGrath, Sanderson, Sholl.

I like every single one of the boys from the Golden Era, and can't separate them. Except for Scarlett, Enright, Selwood, Ablett and Johnson. :D

The second half of your question as to "why", is a little bit harder. As you can see from the list, I love the stars, but also some blokes who were just goers, who gave their all. And some blokes, I just liked them, that's all. And some stars I liked, but they're not listed, simply because I liked others better. It's a "favourites" list, not a "best" list, so no correspondence will be entered into. :mad:

Finally, just for you Willo, a scoop.
I have a "source" at AFL House.
I could tell you his/her/its name, but then I'd have to "virtually" kill you.
Suffice it to say, that I have reason to suppose that it's the same source referenced elsewhere on this Board who told us that PFD would be coming as a FA on a 2-year contract worth $5m and bringing the mystery mid with him.
Anyway, this source whispered to me that the next inductee as a "Legend of the Game" in the AFL Hall of Fame will be a Geelong player.
He wouldn't tell me who, but he said he had a tragically short career in the 50s, and his initials were (and probably still are) FLD. ;)

It was only a matter of time before one of these yeilded some REAL news! (we'll just forget the part about Danger not coming as a FA etc etc)

Congratulations to you Fred :D

:thumbsu:

You have listed a lot of players there, and rightly so as you have seen a lot of footy...
In your educated opinion... where did it go wrong in all those years we just couldn't get the job done?

In simple terms, we never had enough class players playing together at the one time.

We played finals every year in the 60s, but the class players then had generally shorter careers, and they were spread out over too long a period. That was, then, largely due to (a) the relatively much lower pay which players then received, and (b) the fact that to capitalise on their ability, players often found it more lucrative to accept offers from Tasmania or the bush (or back home in WA), where they not only received comparable or better pay, but were often also given incentives (job, business, house, etc) to set themselves up for life.

That is the big difference between the 60s and the 2007-20-11 period where we had the "perfect storm" of a brilliant group of players all together, at or near the peak of their careers, playing together for an extended period, and also backed up by a bottom half of the list which was simply far, far better than any comparable group in the time I've been watching.

In the other periods, 1970-2005, well we simply never had enough good players at the one time, and, as I said above, the surprise to me in, say 89-95, is how well we did with such inferior bottom halves of the list.

Some of the coaching and admin failures between 1970-2000 are, of course, a matter of public record; but we also struggled as a result of factors outside the club's control, namely the mediocre zones, and the long-lasting effect of Pyramid on membership and club finances, which simply made it impossible for us to be competitive in interstate recruiting. This last factor cannot, I think, be over-stated. People always used to talk about the "Big 4" when it came to membership numbers, but through the 60s and 70s and (possibly - I'm willing to stand corrected here) into the 80s, Geelong nearly always came in 5th, and often 4th in total (comparable) memberships among Victorian clubs. That's never happened since, and will probably not happen again. Money talked then, even louder than it does now.

And finally... care to make a prediction for 2016?

I'll make some highly qualified predictions (hang on, make that heavily qualified ;) ) based on current info:
- we have picked up 4 players who should be good to very good players for us
- we will also have available some players who weren't available for major parts of last season, including Clark, Stanley, Duncan, Vardy, Menzel (and maybe) Delaney who are good, very good or potentially good players
- we have only lost one major player from last season, in Johnson
- the young players who played significant amounts of 1sts football last season should maintain or improve on last season and are, at the least, unlikely to be worse
- the remaining older players are, in the nature of things, unlikely to improve significantly, and may decline
- there is no reason to expect any significant improvement this season from any other teams, with the possible wildcards of GCS/GWS
- at least one other team, and possibly more, will show unexpected improvement, one or more teams will get a "flier" from the fixture, and one or more teams which improved last season and are expected to do even better this season, won't
- our fixture appears "easier" than it did last season.

All of that means we can and should be expected to do better and finish higher than last season. :D

However, it will not all be plain sailing:
- we are yet to receive the traditional January report from the club on which players had to have unexpected surgery in December :oops:
- we do not yet know how much football we are going to get from S Selwood, Clark and Menzel, and how soon
- the coaches and MC face major problems in deciding on the best team structure, assuming all the talls are fit (quite frankly, I have NFI what they will or will want to do, but it's inconceivable to me that they will all fit in the one side)
- whichever way the MC goes, the team will contain a number of new players who have either never or very rarely played with each other, many of them in new or unfamiliar positions, trying to implement new or tweaked game plans (either updated or changed to suit our new personnel and team structures)
- it is going to take time and patience before everything gels and before we establish the best structure, everybody learns to work with each other and we get our best and most consistent football going; there are bound to be some hiccups, disappointments and inconsistent performances; we saw exactly this problem at the start of last season when we had similar significant changes in personnel and team structure.

All of that means we're stuffed for another year.

No, seriously, all being well, and no decisive injuries (ie LTIs in key areas where we don't have cover, which has been our problem for the last 2 or 3 years), I would expect us to finish in the 8, and possibly in the 4.

Thanks for your time (and patience with me) mate, it won't be a surprise to anyone that you have been great

Thank you very much for your time and effort.
As you know, I wasn't all that keen on doing this, but you've been very gentle.:D

One last thing. Edit or cut all the rest as you like, but I'll be really shitty if you leave this bit out: I think it's a terrific effort for you to have done this over the last 2 years, I've enjoyed reading all the rest, and I think the comments on your efforts, in the context of the POTY polling, have been complete crap and an utter disgrace.

Cheers for the kind words

Great stuff. Thanks Willo and Fred. Quality read

Fred an outstanding coverage of your era of support. I have to say you did mention a number of my favourites too. Closter was a brilliant centreman. Donahue kicking 100 goals in a season and almost a second. Marshall was before his time in attacking from the backline, Ken Newland was a very balanced footballer. Billy Ryan had a set of hands on him like Stewie Leowe of StKilda and an even better CHF. He complimented Wadey perfectly. Peter Walker is why I'm sad his grandson left us this year. You didn't mention John Sharrock either who I though was an outstanding footballer. Tony Polinelli was a beauty too. They were great times, thanks for the memories.

Really enjoyable read , brings back so many memories starting with the 60's for me - well done Fred and Willo

Mentioning Marshall , Closter and Polinelli reminds me of going to the G to watch these 3 line up on Clay , Barrot and Bourke - fantastic stuff
Match ups really meant something in those days and a winning centreline went a long way towards a victory

Somehow Lang reminds me of Closter , poised , skilful and beautifully balanced......probably just the memory playing tricks though.

So what were you charged with on this occasion?? :cool::p

4_2D00_3.png

That is an accurate portrayal of my brain in picture form at the moment...

This is one of these occasions* where the day and time are fluid.....
This week feels like a return to the Friday inquisition

*caused by me being busy as **** at work and yet to have any ready

See I knew it was all a setup to win poster of the year.
Now he has it he's thrown the towel in. :p

That is an accurate portrayal of my brain in picture form at the moment...

This is one of these occasions* where the day and time are fluid.....
This week feels like a return to the Friday inquisition

*caused by me being busy as **** at work and yet to have any ready

No need for excuses, we know what keeps you busy and entertained...

A559.jpg

I shouldn't need to say anything but just to be safe because some nuffies probably take me seriously

I need to point out of course that this is ABSOLUTELY NOT the case..

I haven't had time to get one finished and ready.. I have one close and hopefully have it done and posted soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Willo_ , had a couple of beers , had a feed... where the desert? ;)
I may have something later...

I wasn't aware that I had recieved a response I thought I was waiting for...

Not home yet after work so haven't had a chance to sort it :oops:

Last edited:
Good Things Come to Those Who Wait.

Thats one of those false sayings.... sleep like a baby .... money can't buy...happiness/love .....

Seems to me , plenty of good things come to those who have waited.."not at all"... and some have waited a life time for no ultimate outcome...

but I stray away from what the thread is about..in this you are probably right

I reckon that one's true.
Another poster elsewhere (whom I won't tag) has a rather interesting sig about that...

"Money can't buy you happiness but it can buy you bacon which is pretty much the same thing"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back