Wimmera Football League Under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and crow eater have had no problem coming into the LPFL thread so get stuffed...
Was meaning that in a discussion type of thread:D

Hurry up and get back crowwy!

Partly only on there because of Whacker:p

This is captain of the diggers 17s speaking. i just wanted to make it very clear that us diggers are gunna ratsack you rats on Sunday. Diggers to take the 4 points this week by 5 goals in a thriller.:thumbsu: nath b

This is captain of the diggers 17s speaking. i just wanted to make it very clear that us diggers are gunna ratsack you rats on Sunday. Diggers to take the 4 points this week by 5 goals in a thriller.:thumbsu: nath
Gotta hope it's true:cool:

Was meaning that in a discussion type of thread:D

Hurry up and get back crowwy!

Partly only on there because of Whacker:p
Im back im back.
DW.
Beat dimmy by 4 points today and was this close () to playing today. Just pulled up a bit sore from skiing.
Right i have no idea where to start as i have missed so much lol.
Tomorrow i will pick Diggers to get up in a close battle by 10 points.
And captian courageous im sorry for coming onto your board i just like to read wat bighawk23 has posted bout himself same as shaft.
And totally agree with scotty lets keep this as a footy thread not discussion there are plenty of other threads to do that quality of quantity

Scottyd is gunna love the wide open wings of alexendra tomorrow. This been said i believe he will feature in the best along with taylor wills byrnex2 and the diggers should be able to get up over the rats as previously said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went down and watched the Rats vs Diggers 17's game today.

While the intensity and pressure were great, I thought the skills and basics were pretty sloppy by both teams considering it was meant to be a clash of two top sides. Not many great passages of play. Rats were missing Jake and Leroy who both add a lot to the side and I thought they played okay but nowhere near their max potential. Was an okay game, but didn't live up to the hype IMO.

Went down and watched the Rats vs Diggers 17's game today.

While the intensity and pressure were great, I thought the skills and basics were pretty sloppy by both teams considering it was meant to be a clash of two top sides. Not many great passages of play. Rats were missing Jake and Leroy who both add a lot to the side and I thought they played okay but nowhere near their max potential. Was an okay game, but didn't live up to the hype IMO.

Who ended up winning the game and wat was the score line.

Rats by 6 points I think.

Best players for Rats I thought were Dadswell, Molloy, Dagleish and Reid. Don't know the Diggers players so...

But no really huge standout performances by any player though. The diggers captain can choke on his pre-match words he made on big footy now. Ratsacked? I don't think so.;)

Umm... Nah we didn't got to a couple points but yeah. Where did you hear that?
dad told me he was there i was gunna come but didnt awake until 12 in the arvo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back