Wimmera Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he cut the mustard at collingwood he just couldnt hack the dress code of there supporters mocosins,stubbie shorts.live in commission areas,criminal convictions ie...
90%of them anyway jack.collingwood are no good now let alone before..
Tuckey will win the toohey this year piefan..BY THE WAY IF IM RIGHT MY GUESS IS U COULD PUT AWAY A FEW PIES YOURSELF....
Cut the mustard did he Paul???? Tuckey was drafted to the Collingwood Football Club in the 1996 National Draft as a 17-year old, with pick.19, and their was plenty of expectations for the tall lad from Stawell. He had looked the goods in his first season at the club, but was unable to break into the line up late in the year. In 1998 he made his debut, and played 3 games for the year, but wasn't too impressive. In 1999 he was to have yet another disappointing year in the seniors, managing only 7 games, and his potential and high-flying was the only thing keeping him at the club. He played 8 games in 2000 and kicked 6 goals, used as a centre half-forward.
In 2001 Tuckey would continue his inconsistency and lack of form in the reserves, and manage only one game for the year before being delisted. The WestCoast would draft him as a rookie and Tuckey would play 3 games, including the round 2 clash against his former club. His service was no longer required at the Eagles, and wouldn't be retained.
Do some homework for F***K’s sake! Good to see your still an excellent speller mocosins???. It’s spelt moccasins ya illiterate knob! As for the Pies being no good now your beloved Demons are an absolute disgrace and should be relegated to VFL!!! As for the Pies I enjoy the odd one with an ale!!

Anyone got any thoughts on how stawell are going to smack ararat. How many is tuckey going to kick\grab! Ararat have no1 to go with him. The flogging Stawell are going to hand out couldn't happen to a better club!!
This was not the case at all. It was a very close game for three quarters with Ararat up by 7 pts at 3 qtr time. Even though i am a great mate of Brents, he didn't have a strong influence until the last quarter. And to say a champion stands up when he needs too, i think that a champion wouldn't only play one good quarter?:cool:

Shouldn't you be looking after prisoners walshy?? Tough day today?
Pull ya head in stupid and realise what you said earlier on in the week didnt come true and Ararat nearlly got up and one. Yes a wins a win but what you were crappin on about was that Ararat wouldnt get near the Stawell side so dont try and hide behind the saying a wins a win ya nob, and as for saying crap about blokes and where they work l dont think it is any of your concern so get back to peelin potatoes or whatever it is you do for a livin, or do we as Tax payers pay for your wage.

Also some knowledge for ya brainwave, Onelast hasnt got a black kettle its stainless steele.:eek:

Pull ya head in stupid and realise what you said earlier on in the week didnt come true and Ararat nearlly got up and one. Yes a wins a win but what you were crappin on about was that Ararat wouldnt get near the Stawell side so dont try and hide behind the saying a wins a win ya nob, and as for saying crap about blokes and where they work l dont think it is any of your concern so get back to peelin potatoes or whatever it is you do for a livin, or do we as Tax payers pay for your wage.

Also some knowledge for ya brainwave, Onelast hasnt got a black kettle its stainless steele.:eek:
Nice call Trams!!!:thumbsu: You are a spanka Kicka!!!!:thumbsdown:

I played in both so i should know, and mcfarlane played ruck in the QF so he didnt line up on harrison.
Mcfarlane is the only player in the comp who i can honestly say that he could go with tuckey.
Tuckey might not have got many touches against the determined rats but when he did he oozes class,and nothing beats going to a game wacthing blokes like that play and sinking a few tins as well.
finishing i will say that if any side are going to take ararat lightly or underestemate them they will LOSE.:thumbsu::):cool::rolleyes::confused:
I hate to harp on, but if you were playing that day you would have noticed that Dimboola had the bald bloke Liddle and the massive bloke Stephanson playing in the ruck.
Just to make my point clear, Mcfarlane played CHF and Harrison played CHB all day.

I hate to harp on, but if you were playing that day you would have noticed that Dimboola had the bald bloke Liddle and the massive bloke Stephanson playing in the ruck.
Just to make my point clear, Mcfarlane played CHF and Harrison played CHB all day.
1. Brad stephenson played FF all day hence his 7 he bagged.
2.Liddle rucked the centre bounces then played across CHF
3.Mcfarlane rucked around the ground
So you can believe what you want but thats what happened in the QF last year.You might be mixed up in a home and away game mate.

A bit of bad luck yesty for Blyze(Dale Bligh) from Ararat, broke his arm against the Eagles. :(
Yeah no good at all for the strugglin rats! Good mate of mine and tells me that he is having an opperation tommorow with AFL doctor Peter Larkin to get a plate inserted, Thanx to Scotty Turner!:cool:

Aye just wondering if Clinton Midegly uses this site?

Yeah he does not sure what he trades under but, i can tell u what clint is up to, he has moved home to minyip to save money as he is about to purchase a house with his mrs who is from warrack, he is just trying to decide where to buy warrack, brim, kelallac or horsham last heard he wanted to get a few acres and run a few goats as a trial run for parenting...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wouldn't of happened if they left him up foward where he's been play top footy
Hindsight is a wonderful thing! Blyzee tells me that it happened in a smothering effort where the opponent kicked right through his arm. Could have happened anywhere? Is gettin a plate put in thursday mornin from Doc Larkin. Hopefully a speedy recovery for him and his young fam.:D

wouldn't of happened if they left him up foward where he's been play top footy
only a smother topgun could have happened just as easy in the forward line if he puts pressure on the backmen when they have posession, or does he just sit back and kick the goals

only a smother topgun could have happened just as easy in the forward line if he puts pressure on the backmen when they have posession, or does he just sit back and kick the goals
It was defently bad luck. But he would of had a less of a chance of getting hurt up forward. He's a gun and ararat will miss him and the goals he kicks

Dont be like that Jane Doe. Why dont you ask him next time if he puts pressure on the backline lm sure he would answer you.

Warrack Eagles has won its 3rd consecetive win in a row by downing final contenters Minyip Murtoa by 62 pts

Warrack Eagles 16.10=106 d Minyip-Murtoa 6.8=44
Ayden Roberts 5
in very windy conditions and a odd shower

Minyip Murtoa game against Nhill is important lose then their finished win and they got a chance

Warrack has Horsham United at Brim Next weekend

Dont be like that Jane Doe. Why dont you ask him next time if he puts pressure on the backline lm sure he would answer you.
great to see the four kids playing for ararat yesterday all had great games. i think young adin bells going to be a star another four goals yesterday playing great footy in the ones. hope we can hold them all for a few years. got a lot of good kids what do ya think?

great to see the four kids playing for ararat yesterday all had great games. i think young adin bells going to be a star another four goals yesterday playing great footy in the ones. hope we can hold them all for a few years. got a lot of good kids what do ya think?
having read a few of your posts topgun i think you need to go back to school and repeat grade four english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back