Win or lose, Australia can be proud of effort

Remove this Banner Ad

We should NOT host it, come on Soccer in this country is a distant 3rd, the A League cannot even get big crowds other than in Melbourne and even there the crowds are well down.

IF the A-League had any back bone they should play up against the AFL / NRL season.

Total waste of 43 MILLION DOLLARS

Just happened to have Fox Sports News on and caught our presentation. Umm, some of it was ok. That kangaroo skit we ended with was absolutely terrible though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought the presentation was quite good, although I'd like to see others to make a better comment (I'm assuming we won't get to see them). Elle didn't add anything and Timmy was only there at the end but I quite liked the whole kangaroo sketch, although not sure Paul Hogan was the best final choice of character.

Remember this is really only done to make sure they have something to remember as all the facts/figures/pros and cons have already been talked about at length.

U could tell the pitch lines. Safe, fun and welcoming people. It has worked with us in the past, heres hoping it works for us in the future. I dont know if that cringe-worthy film at the end was good though, but overall it was a good effort. Lowy's dream was the best part i think.

Can't believe people are cringing - what else did they expect?

I liked it, bring on the decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win or lose, Australia can be proud of effort

Remove this Banner Ad

Back