windyhill's banning

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or has the amount of "Moderators" on bigfooty significantly increased since this new design went up? Soon its going to be like seagulls trying to grab a chip around here... with Mods and their trigger fingers wanting to ban before someone else does.

Don't worry about it, we won't see Macpie until the next time the Bombers lose.

Still curious why Windy got banned, even though he is a fellow Bomber, I don't agree with him a lot, but banning him, why?

Lockyer24 said:
Im distraught I can't come home and cop some sh*t from one of the only decent opposition supporters around this joint..what the hell has happened to BF?

What makes you think he's banned?

Total Package said:
Is it just me or has the amount of "Moderators" on bigfooty significantly increased since this new design went up? Soon its going to be like seagulls trying to grab a chip around here... with Mods and their trigger fingers wanting to ban before someone else does.

It's just you.

Total Package said:

*Joined Aug 2004.*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Due to our increased popularity, random bannings have now been stepped up in intensity.

You can avoid occurrences of this happening to you by joining the BigFooty Supporters Club."

Barto said:
"Due to our increased popularity, random bannings have now been stepped up in intensity.

You can avoid occurrences of this happening to you by joining the BigFooty Supporters Club."

Just wondering... does this mean if I pay my $10 does this protect me against bannings... and if not can I then sue for failure of bigfooty to provide a service :D

Total Package said:
Just wondering... does this mean if I pay my $10 does this protect me against bannings... and if not can I then sue for failure of bigfooty to provide a service :D
Well it would be a breach of the Trade Practices Act if you get a server busy message after paying.. although I don't think that extends to an American service provider.

Docker_Brat said:
Well it would be a breach of the Trade Practices Act if you get a server busy message after paying.. although I don't think that extends to an American service provider.

Why would people host a mostly site that has a mostly Aussie audience with the yanks ? Plenty of good Aussie hosting that can handle the easily compressible text back and forth, especially considering how most images are pulled from other web sites....

dodgey said:
So what are You saying Fred .... He ISN'T Banned ?????

I'd say he had a bad email address and is awaiting confirmation.

Remove this Banner Ad

windyhill's banning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back