Injury Wines has done his shoulder

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s in their contracts that they can’t do it, and as hutchy said do that in America and you’d get cut the next day.

You can pick apart any auto corrections or spelling mistakes as much as you like, it makes no difference to the point I’m making.

No. If there were more people with the attitude we have a good enough list and the list has been improved pretty much every year since 2014 yet we haven’t even gone close to looking like acheiveing what we everyone though we would. If there were more people with my attitude one the board, Ken wouldn’t have gotten a contract extension when he did, he would have been asked to explain exactly why we hadn’t played a final the two years prior ? we would have waited until it expired and he probably wouldn’t have gotten another one, certainly not at the money he is in and if IF he did it would have been 1 year max. If we had more people that wanted to be the best not happy with being average, not “of there always next hear” maybe we’d have a premiership or two since 2014

And they are comparable in the sense that you can compare the risk of injury playing non-contact AFL 9s with playing div 3 on a Sunday morning where the opposition donnithig other then wanting to smash people and down a few Woodstock cans before the game.

Just quietly if you think that’s “dismissive” you’d want to cop a look at how I was spoken to for calling out Hinkley/Voss back in 15/16, now there are heap of people doing just that.

Barely in English again

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's literally already banned in the contract but the club gave him special permission regardless.

Do ya reckon they'd give someone special permission to hit the turps hard with mates? I mean, they have to have lives and look out for their mental health.

Yourve got access to the contract

Yourve got access to inside club info that no one else had

It’s in their contracts that they can’t do it, and as hutchy said do that in America and you’d get cut the next day.

You can pick apart any auto corrections or spelling mistakes as much as you like, it makes no difference to the point I’m making.

No. If there were more people with the attitude we have a good enough list and the list has been improved pretty much every year since 2014 yet we haven’t even gone close to looking like acheiveing what we everyone though we would. If there were more people with my attitude one the board, Ken wouldn’t have gotten a contract extension when he did, he would have been asked to explain exactly why we hadn’t played a final the two years prior ? we would have waited until it expired and he probably wouldn’t have gotten another one, certainly not at the money he is in and if IF he did it would have been 1 year max. If we had more people that wanted to be the best not happy with being average, not “of there always next hear” maybe we’d have a premiership or two since 2014

And they are comparable in the sense that you can compare the risk of injury playing non-contact AFL 9s with playing div 3 on a Sunday morning where the opposition donnithig other then wanting to smash people and down a few Woodstock cans before the game.

Just quietly if you think that’s “dismissive” you’d want to cop a look at how I was spoken to for calling out Hinkley/Voss back in 15/16, now there are heap of people doing just that.

So which sports your big on statements, short of facts/detail. Name them

So which sports your big on statements, short of facts/detail. Name them

And you think my English is poor ?

AFL, NFL, NBL, Cricket and not just the Australian team, domestic cricket as well.

How about that ?

I don’t think you would be able to find a professional sporting contract (team based, like the examples above) that doesn’t put these restrictions in place.

Last edited:
Slalom ski at around 57/58Kmh but that’s about competition speed, most recreational would be about 50ish, maybe a touch over.

Barefooting you can get up to around 70
Mate please that's just false, most recreation skiers live in the 30s
Wakeboarding even moreso

Mate please that's just false, most recreation skiers live in the 30s
Wakeboarding even moreso

Do you do it ? (Genuine question)

I can guarantee to you those numbers are accurate. 30s is way to slow for skiing, even wakeboarding and kneeboarding is high 30s and you ski at higher speed then you wakeboard.

Maybe mid 40s if your skill level is low, but 30s isn’t quick enough to ski.

Um.

What is this ptp thing? Is it a bot?

Reminds me of that monotone bitch, Power One. Disagree with someone sure, but jeeeeesus, at least write something mildly readable.

Inherently ( Google meaning ) misuse of word

Baned would be banned

Most professional sports ? Please detail .

Commen would be common and sentence makes no sense . If there's data behind what your trying to say please provide detail .

As "we all" don't have the same opinion on this now bit hard to answer more so with a hypothetical injury with hypothetical time out .

Now where have I seen this kind of drivel before?

Standard contract on which Wines would be based but not Wines. Even then water skiing not mentioned

Where did you get he got special permission from

Everyone has whats written into the standard contract, they can't get things like that removed the AFL wouldn't sign off on the contract without it being there.

The club would decide to give the special permission to players. It'd literally be a "Hey Footy Ops guy, Can I go do this?"
"Yeah sure, just be careful"
"Easy"
"Have a good trip!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets hope Ollie has learnt from this. To a kid growing up near the river, skiing, wake boarding and rubber tubing etc would be second nature. Chances are he has never injured himself over the years.

As a youngen and living next to the port river we used to ski, board, tube etc many many hours and never had an issue.

I reckon if you guys keep going on some more Ollie's shoulder might fix itself.

And you think my English is poor ?

AFL, NFL, NBL, Cricket and not just the Australian team, domestic cricket as well.

How about that ?

I don’t think you would be able to find a professional sporting contract (team based, like the examples above) that doesn’t put these restrictions in place.

Poor it's quite appalling

"How about that @ all wrong

Not excluded in AFL contracts , NFL only by express inclusion not standard , NBL no 26 pages of reading but better than lazy lies. Aust cricket no

Everyone has whats written into the standard contract, they can't get things like that removed the AFL wouldn't sign off on the contract without it being there.

The club would decide to give the special permission to players. It'd literally be a "Hey Footy Ops guy, Can I go do this?"
"Yeah sure, just be careful"
"Easy"
"Have a good trip!"

It's not in standard contract read it

It's not in standard contract read it

What's not in standard contract? That statement i posted absolutely is, and what Ollie did 100% of the time falls under the "including but NOT LIMITED TO"

Which means the AFL can be flexible at what it deems as dangerous activities. If the AFL really wanted to they could ban players from driving.

What's not in standard contract? That statement i posted absolutely is, and what Ollie did 100% of the time falls under the "including but NOT LIMITED TO"

Which means the AFL can be flexible at what it deems as dangerous activities. If the AFL really wanted to they could ban players from driving.

That's a pathetic but consistent argument .

By the way NBA standard excludes are

A list of what’s banned from the boilerplate player contract (via Washington Post) "boxing, professional wrestling, motorcycling, moped-riding, auto-racing, sky-diving and hang-gliding.”

Other activities can be included if expressly stated

That's a pathetic but consistent argument .

By the way NBA standard excludes are

A list of what’s banned from the boilerplate player contract (via Washington Post) "boxing, professional wrestling, motorcycling, moped-riding, auto-racing, sky-diving and hang-gliding.”

Other activities can be included if expressly stated

The AFL could ban them from driving . Even by your extraordinarily low standards this is ridiculous . No they couldn't , never . They'd not try but if they did the AFLPA would not allow .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back