Universal Love Wingard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to stay, then he stays. Simples. However he can't expect to be paid as a competition superstar without the performance. If he's happy with that then i don't see the issue.
If????? where did he say other wise?????????

So in one afternoon we have decided Chad wants out , hates footy, is gay, gives bad body language before and after a game needs to get injured to find his iner god mode.

But will simply coast to 350 games .

Some peole are fu#ctards.

Last edited:

Some people just hate seeing others coast.
True, but this often stems from ignorance.

People see others who can do things easier and more efficiently than they can and think that those others are "coasting".

This happens all the time in workplaces, where the people who can't handle pressure and run around like headless chooks are lauded for having a "sense of urgency", while the people who are calm and collected (and actually get things done) are accused of "coasting".

If????? where did he say other wise?????????

So in one afternoon we have decided Chad wants out , hates footy, is gay, gives bad body language before and after a game needs to get injured to find his iner god mode.

But will simply coast to 350 games .

Some peole are fu#ctards.

I assumed the thread was about chad wanting out. It's not. It's about his hair flicking. Club wants ruth. Whatever.

The difference is "the right offer" is now at a level where another club would bother having a nibble.
Look, I can't possibly stress more that this information comes from someone inside the club involved in on-field operations, and I've since spoken to others who have/have had inside information and they all say the same thing.

You'll all make up your own minds anyway, lol.
This is your smoking gun?

Seriously

Let’s just ignore this topic and speak hypothetically for a second

Say someone has inside info from the club that they might squeeze a player out for whatever reason. What possible ****ing good can come from sharing that news publicly on digital / social media other than to whore yourself out for attention?

Do you want to destabilize the club? Do you want to create a PR nightmare when the media starts running with it? Do you want to reduce the clubs bargaining position in any trade?

Assuming the answer to all these things is no? Why post that sort of shit then? It serves no good purpose so FOH with that noise imo.

Yup. What a ********. More concerned with competitive dick swinging than what’s best for the club.

Say someone has inside info from the club that they might squeeze a player out for whatever reason. What possible ******* good can come from sharing that news publicly on digital / social media other than to whore yourself out for attention?

Do you want to destabilize the club? Do you want to create a PR nightmare when the media starts running with it? Do you want to reduce the clubs bargaining position in any trade?

Assuming the answer to all these things is no? Why post that sort of shit then? It serves no good purpose so FOH with that noise imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say someone has inside info from the club that they might squeeze a player out for whatever reason. What possible ******* good can come from sharing that news publicly on digital / social media other than to whore yourself out for attention?

Fair play. However I'm not the first and I won't be the last.

Last edited:

/thread

Fair play. However I'm not the first and I won't be the last.

If you know, then there’s a very good chance lots of other people know, so don’t for a second think you’re special. Good blokes don’t go posting insider information on BigFooty.

You've definitely all made your points. I'll be silent regarding anything I'm fed from anyone at the club, but obviously this one is out there now. I probably knew there would be backlash but did it anyway.

I stand by the comments, but I also understand the criticisms and after reading FPs post I felt I'd done wrong.

We're all PAFC supporters here.

During the 2006 Geelong review, Gary Ablett’s teammates accused him of being lazy and coasting when he had so much talent.

It takes time for some people to click that their career won’t be forever and they’ve got an opportunity to maximise their potential. It doesn’t make them a bad person, it just means they are taking time to find their way and discover meaning behind what they do. It’s like with Nick Kyrgios - he was rudderless until he found focus off the court and had a revelation as to why he was playing tennis. Some people don’t actually care about what they are good at - to them, it’s just a job.

And you know what? There’s ****ing nothing wrong with that. As long as you’re committed to being professional, you can find your centre elsewhere and no one will give a shit.

I kinda had the impression from Wingard that he only looks shitty on-field sometimes because hes ultra competitive. Some guys wear their heart on their sleeve. Doesn't want to be out there? Please.
Yea and it looks to me he's hard on himself sometimes.. you can read many things into body language n' face flexes n' frowns n' grumpy hues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad