Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be waiting on AFL sign-off. The Feb deadline was met, we know that. But they are not willing to confirm a change until AFL approval is received. Fair enough.

Edit: so if we Tweet anyone, it should be the AFL.

Front page of tomorrow's West:

CAOPYWRUcAARLJR.jpg%20large_zpsstyicx6s.jpg
This was also on every seat at the launch today!

I think one of the annoying things for me is that we don't even know the results of the vote (V1.0).. I suppose the logical follow on if the wings got up was to then do something about it so they probably dont want to put themselves in the position where they have to tell us that too.

I feel like tweeting someone, but we've pretty much maxed out all our avenues and I don't think spamming them with messages will yeild us anything but a block in communications.

It probably wouldn't hurt. I mean in Jan one of their responses to the question was "stay tuned for newa in the coming weeks"

Then when asked about an announcement at the fan day it was "unfortunately not, looking more like the end of the month"

Now it's almost a month after that, and still nothing. Fair enough they may not want to announce anything too early, but don't give us responses that state time frames, and then don't meet them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't reckon we ever had this exact guernsey (i.e. white outline with "EAGLES" written on). Those letters must be ironed on.

Anything to do with potentially moving apparel suppliers? Maybe puma pulled out and they have to start again?
I think someone said a few pages ago that Puma signed on for another few years (announced at season launch).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back