Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they are asking for adjustments from the manufacturer and waiting for new samples to be shown to the club (how i interpreted that tweet) then have we not made a submission to the AFL?
Have we missed the deadline again?
I'd say we could submit the basic navy wings, and then make adjustments on colour or whatever throughout the year

Sorry guys, just heard Norf has got in and spoiled the party while WCE were buggerising around. #soz

gvYdBSL.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

must be working on fixing the wings, what else could they need adjusted, surely the first sample was just a navy wings, exact same as the away??
"Wings are too big. Resize them. Actually, scrap the wings and add a white panel down the middle. Make the head bigger and make one side of the jumper gold. Also we think the back needs a white 'T'."

I'd say we could submit the basic navy wings, and then make adjustments on colour or whatever throughout the year
Yep, that's probably right. They met the Feb deadline to submit a change, including the basic elements. The rest is just a bit of tinkering around wing size, logo placement, etc.
It's great to finally get an update. Cheers Ochre.
OK, so do we all finally now accept that the wings won the poll?

"Wings are too big. Resize them. Actually, scrap the wings and add a white panel down the middle. Make the head bigger and make one side of the jumper gold. Also we think the back needs a white 'T'."

Now could you turn this tablecloth into a jumper?

Sorry guys, just heard Norf has got in and spoiled the party while WCE were buggerising around. #soz

gvYdBSL.png

You know they mean business thanks to that exclamation mark

Happy to hear that we've actually asked them to make some adjustments, hopefully that's a sign that the wings might be bigger and not split down the middle when they return :D

Tri panel looks so shit tonight as usual. When are the wings returning? please hurry we've almost got a full league of good gurnseys now...

besides:
Adelaide being faded
Carlton clash is shit
Essendon clash is shit
Hawks clash is shit
Gold Coast home is shit
Richmonds home is faded

On the bright side Port, Freo and Brisbane now have good respectable home and away tops. West Coast can very easily go from one of the worst to one of the best tops and one that is uniquely West Coast worldwide.

If they are asking for adjustments from the manufacturer and waiting for new samples to be shown to the club (how i interpreted that tweet) then have we not made a submission to the AFL?
Have we missed the deadline again?

As has been stated earlier. WC probably just gave the AFL a heads up about navy wings being our home in 2016 (fingers crossed). The rest can be played around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back