Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well looks like i wont get the navy wings before i go on holidays. i should have pre ordered it.

I just got my email too...

Probably derailed by the weight of our expectations! Or maybe all those wings caused the carriage to lift up slightly?

GIS for 'train with wings'...
air_hydro_train___with_wings__by_triddking-d7ay8xh.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well looks like i wont get the navy wings before i go on holidays. i should have pre ordered it.
I was one of the first to pre order one and I won't get mine until after Christmas because I'm going overseas in five days.

Lol absolute classic took 2 years to get wings officially now being delayed by train crashes what could possibly be next.
A freight train derailment in Western Australia's Goldfields-Esperance region broke the locomotive in two, sparked a fire in one of the wagons and left crew badly shaken.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau is investigating the accident which occurred near Rawlinna, 350km east of Kalgoorlie, on Friday.

The ATSB said 39 of the 59 wagons derailed, starting a fire in a refrigerated food van and damaging about 600m of track."

Whats the bet the Wings jumpers were in the wagon next to the fire and some of them have been destroyed.....

Probably because we only require one line. Its not like hundreds of trains use it every day. But surely some kind of system could be installed that warns of when the track is washed away.

My work found out about it early and ordered in about a weeks worth of stock on Monday. Cleaned the supplier out. On todays order of about 400 boxes, only 1 was available. Normally an order is 95-100% filled. Expect shortages of certain perishable goods over the next few days.

Probably because we only require one line. Its not like hundreds of trains use it every day. But surely some kind of system could be installed that warns of when the track is washed away.

My work found out about it early and ordered in about a weeks worth of stock on Monday. Cleaned the supplier out. On todays order of about 400 boxes, only 1 was available. Normally an order is 95-100% filled. Expect shortages of certain perishable goods over the next few days.
We need two, that network is congested as **** plus one stopped loco and boom, thats it unless it is in a crossing loop and others can pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back