Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrass is wearing the new polo in the PHM article on the WCE website. Can't post a photo as I'm on my phone. Looks really good and sort of reminds me of the 2006 polo.
image.jpeg

Barrass is wearing the new polo in the PHM article on the WCE website. Can't post a photo as I'm on my phone. Looks really good and sort of reminds me of the 2006 polo.

pmh6.JPG

It's ok. I like Hill's better though

Honestly, this train business is f**king hilarious. If we didn't know it was true, it would be the worst excuse ever. First it's mid November, then it's a dely from Puma, mid december/before xmas, then it's a bloody train crash!! Next it'll be, Puma's dog ate them all.

I feel sorry for you all waiting to get them, especially those who ordered on the Friday night after the announcement. That has been a looooooong wait.

Honestly, this train business is f**king hilarious. If we didn't know it was true, it would be the worst excuse ever. First it's mid November, then it's a dely from Puma, mid december/before xmas, then it's a bloody train crash!! Next it'll be, Puma's dog ate them all.

I feel sorry for you all waiting to get them, especially those who ordered on the Friday night after the announcement. That has been a looooooong wait.
No one got hurt, so yeah, it's pretty funny.

Club must be seething that the store is empty of new stock so close to Xmas.

A friend has just mentioned to me that the AFL store in Morley is selling the new Jumpers in stock now.
Might have to go in there after work and have a look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep over two months now..
No wonder it feels so long me waiting for these wings is testing my patience. I feel like a little kid at Christmas waiting for my parents to wake up so I can open my presents. Only this is worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend has just mentioned to me that the AFL store in Morley is selling the new Jumpers in stock now.
Might have to go in there after work and have a look.

Soooo... has anyone here thought of ringing them or are we all just waiting for Ando to report back?

We were getting a vehicle freighted over from the east coast and that has been delayed, even though it was not on the derailed train.

So pretty much anything on rail from East to West has been delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back