Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This always make me think of dogs committing suicide under a tree.

2847201.gif

Brodie:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This glacial paced inaction is effing poor from the club.

I've had a gutful.
I assume they want to finalise a design because they'll show it off in all glory when its announced (I hope). I don't think its not happening now.

Also, rewatching that 9 news thing.. Badge.. did a marvellous job. So did the postie.

They'll announce it when there isn't much more money to be made off tripanels for the year.
Lets put it this way. From a Commercial perspective I would do the same... Let's not forget Gary loves the wings, he's made no secret of that so it will happen, its really no big difference whether its now or in 3-4 months' time.. apart from our sanity, it won't be in place until 2016.

Lets put it this way. From a Commercial perspective I would do the same... Let's not forget Gary loves the wings, he's made no secret of that so it will happen, its really no big difference whether its now or in 3-4 months' time.. apart from our sanity, it won't be in place until 2016.

I have no problem with them waiting until the end of the year but just be honest about it, none of this dragging us along crap.

From what we've heard from all the tweets so far, about alterations, samples, getting it right, etc, we know that the wings are back. We know that. Right?

Sure, confirmation would be nice. But like QS inferred, 3-4 months more waiting is no big deal. It's just a handful of us jumper nerds that are itching for some news. I take E_92s point about the club creating expectations about giving us some answers, but then failing to deliver. But in the broader picture, we've basically got what we wanted. Well done, team.

What really excites me is the fact that they're checking samples and making alterations. Makes me think they're fixing the wings good 'n proper, rather than just a straight-out navy version of our away jumper, with it's scrawny broken wings and all. Gary (and others involved) are actually making the effort to sort out our greivances with the jumper and give us a product that we can be happy with. I'm excited to see it, but can wait it out for now.

Human's can not ride a ghost.

At least not until they #returnthewings #ontopic #branding
Haha, you can't make up something that funny. It's like it's straight out of a South Park episode

Edit: sorry, #stillofftopic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back