Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took the AFL something like 14 months to update the Carlton logo on the AFL.com.au website, and they only did it when the Melbourne one changed
You know your team is in...peril...when the league prioritises the Demons over you.

/Got a navy on order. I'll probably buy a tri-panel next if they haven't sold out.

a975fd06905ccf698c5bc7e8db7ff8f6.jpg

I'm not sure the club were that positive all the new stock would arrive this week.
i didnt pre order the jumpers as i was not the biggest fan of the navy (just saw it as a win for the wings), however, im coming around to liking it. will i be able to purchase it at the team store before the 20th of decemeber?

i didnt pre order the jumpers as i was not the biggest fan of the navy (just saw it as a win for the wings), however, im coming around to liking it. will i be able to purchase it at the team store before the 20th of decemeber?

Given the club expected the stock from Puma to arrive early - mid November I think it'd be pretty safe to say they will be in stock before the 20th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i wouldnt blame the club, its probably puma struggling to handle the demand. which is surpring as theres not many proffesional sports teams sponsored by puma in australia. This years off field merch looks weird. looks like someone drove over the right side of the shirt/singlet.

i wouldnt blame the club, its probably puma struggling to handle the demand. which is surpring as theres not many proffesional sports teams sponsored by puma in australia. This years off field merch looks weird. looks like someone drove over the right side of the shirt/singlet while in a hurry

i wouldnt blame the club, its probably puma struggling to handle the demand. which is surpring as theres not many proffesional sports teams sponsored by puma in australia. This years off field merch looks weird. looks like someone drove over the right side of the shirt/singlet.

I think everyone's aware this is Puma's problem and not the clubs. It's not just the wings they're waiting on either, they haven't received any official Puma merchandise yet. Under the Puma tab on the web store it's all '15 merchandise. Most clubs have their '16 stock and have done for a couple of weeks now.

I think everyone's aware this is Puma's problem and not the clubs. It's not just the wings they're waiting on either, they haven't received any official Puma merchandise yet. Under the Puma tab on the web store it's all '15 merchandise. Most clubs have their '16 stock and have done for a couple of weeks now.
i rekon Puma are just having a one off. the club has had a great relationship with them for 30 years and i dont think they would have renewed each contract if puma were this unreliable every year. Tho would love us to get on board nike or adidas.

Let's see what gets here faster. The Navy wings jumper I ordered the night it was revealed, or the Sydney Roosters Polo I just bought online.

Polo, it'll still take Aus Post a good two weeks to get it to you but that will be sent direct from the Roosters team store. Puma will probably use Aus Post to send the stock from their warehouse to the WC team store which will take a good two weeks as well, then the club have to sort through the stock, label them, get them prepared for delivery and then we wait for a week for Aus Post to deliver them even though they're being mailed to addresses in the same state.

In case it wasn't obvious, I hate Aus Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back