Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only other supplier I would be happy with is Nike. The Puma template is perfect, now that they can print on the side panels. Would rather a v-neck collar but the current one is fine. Puma training gear and apparel is always inoffensive too.

I'd take a few delays in delivery for the quality of Puma's gear. Thank f**k we aren't with BLK, even ISC aren't great, they struggle with colours too. Puma have always done an excellent job with our guernseys. They'd have to be one of, if not the, only supplier of the AFL to make their stuff in Australia too, so that's always a bonus.

Pretty much the same as the 92 one minus the names.

Wait untill my new navy wings rock up and ill photograph the collection for some dirty seedy wings pr0n.
I encourage everyone to do the same.

Yeah pretty much. Except the 2004/94 one has the Grand Final logo instead of the normal AFL logo, and it had Hungry Jacks as the sponsor to match exactly what the 94 premiership guernsey was, whereas the one they made in 2002, for the 10th anniversary 92 premiership, had the SGIO logo on the front. Hungry jacks weren't on our jumpers at all from 2000-2002 so that explains why it's not on the 92 one.

This one is my favourite of our premiership recreation guernseys, becasue of the GF logo.

Yeah pretty much. Except the 2004/94 one has the Grand Final logo instead of the normal AFL logo, and it had Hungry Jacks as the sponsor to match exactly what the 94 premiership guernsey was, whereas the one they made in 2002, for the 10th anniversary 92 premiership, had the SGIO logo on the front. Hungry jacks weren't on our jumpers at all from 2000-2002 so that explains why it's not on the 92 one.

This one is my favourite of our premiership recreation guernseys, becasue of the GF logo.
Who's sigs you have on it?

Not for 1994 we didn't. Not sure why we did a 10 year in 2004 either, well except for the fact the club probably wanted to make more money:D Will we see a 10th anniversary 2006 jumper this year?? Probably not, especially if we do a 30th anniversary peril (fingers crossed)
i wouldnt be surprised if they did.

do you guys rekon it would be sick if they had the names on the actual wings on the 30th anniversary jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would look good I reckon. Something different rather than just listing them like they've done in the past.
also makes it sprcial as the wings is what we a known for and it rivals the "sack" or balck and white stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back