Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendon, Collingwood, Sydney and Adelaide. 4 Pretty big clubs right there. I really don't want to be ISC.
yeah but we are better than that. Good to see some Australian companies getting involved but i hate all these shitty brands having a huge market share in the AFL. I still want to see the big brands making money and investing in footy. Also the gear from most of the bigger brands are so much superior and most important part to why we need to retain PUMA.

yeah but we are better than that. Good to see some Australian companies getting involved but i hate all these shitty brands having a huge market share in the AFL. I still want to see the big brands making money and investing in footy. Also the gear from most of the bigger brands are so much superior and most important part to why we need to retain PUMA.
I'm ready for change, but only to a big brand.

Have we ever deviated from Puma before?

Puma has been with the club since inception. See the tracksuits are Puma in this 1987 picture, and I think all the boots are too.

It will be a massive shame to see them go, and I shan't be collecting the ISC guernseys.

Image8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the kind of high-quality, attention to detail and professionalism we can expect from ISC.

This is from a 2017 guernsey.

499811.jpg
Puma aren't without their past indiscretions. Only need to look at that batch of bungled hawthorn jumpers that get posted around the FJGD board every couple months to know that even the big manufacturers are prone to human error.

ISC are no (RIP)BLK. They've been in sports kits for a very long time now, and they're arguably the best from a local product standpoint. Streets better than X-Blades for example.

Not even a confirmed thing, "WC are leaving Puma" is the rumour every year and it hasn't happened yet. I'll wait until something substantial comes from the club.

Puma aren't without their past indiscretions. Only need to look at that batch of bungled hawthorn jumpers that get posted around the FJGD board every couple months to know that even the big manufacturers are prone to human error.

ISC are no (RIP)BLK. They've been in sports kits for a very long time now, and they're arguably the best from a local product standpoint. Streets better than X-Blades for example.

Not even a confirmed thing, "WC are leaving Puma" is the rumour every year and it hasn't happened yet. I'll wait until something substantial comes from the club.

They're not even local product, I'm pretty sure ISC guernseys are made in China. All Puma guernseys are made in Australia.

Puma has been with the club since inception. See the tracksuits are Puma in this 1987 picture, and I think all the boots are too.

It will be a massive shame to see them go, and I shan't be collecting the ISC guernseys.

Image8.jpg
Needs more gold shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back