Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

In know quite a few people who 'don't believe ' in private schools, who happen to also live in exclusive suburbs and school zones that only cover those exclusive suburbs
My place is zoned to Glenunga and the amount of kids I see in private school uniform amazes me when the best High School in the state is free and on your doorstep.

The pope says atheists can get into Heaven too.

See you there!

Pope Francis is quite progressive, relatively for this role anyway. Used to be a bouncer too back in the day so he’s a bad mother****er too

My place is zoned to Glenunga and the amount of kids I see in private school uniform amazes me when the best High School in the state is free and on your doorstep.
It's probably not out the realms of possibility that homes in that area and Maryatville area are 5% to 10% higher because of those two schools.

It's probably not out the realms of possibility that homes in that area and Maryatville area are 5% to 10% higher because of those two schools.
The irony is that demand for those areas pushes the prices so high that the only people who can afford it can also afford to go private for schooling. I live in the Brighton zone but most of the kids in my street go to Sacred Heart.

Pope Francis is quite progressive, relatively for this role anyway. Used to be a bouncer too back in the day so he’s a bad mother****er too
I didn't know that.

First impression of the Catholic church is they're a bit dated and stale, but they're actually quite progressive and they respect science. In that sense they're light years ahead of Pentecostal churches.

The irony is that demand for those areas pushes the prices so high that the only people who can afford it can also afford to go private for schooling. I live in the Brighton zone but most of the kids in my street go to Sacred Heart.
Yeah its crazy, the amount they pay on stamps on these houses, probably covers a good few years in a Private School if the public one where they live is not up to scratch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you automatically assume that people from diverse backgrounds are unable to be the best for the job.
I think it comes down to seeing how hopeless their life is, and thinking those evil women or people of colour can't be more competent than them.

Why do you automatically assume that people from diverse backgrounds are unable to be the best for the job.

How can people not get it through their brains that man are faster and stronger than women? Don't you perhaps think that could be important for the most important bodyguarding job on the planet ????? Like how do people even think like you? What world do you live in?

Why do we have to argue like reality doesn't exist?

How can people not get it through their brains that man are faster and stronger than women? Don't you perhaps think that could be important for the most important bodyguarding job on the planet ????? Like how do people even think like you? What world do you live in?
are you telling me only the fastest and strongest people are defending ex presidents... no other skills required?

are you telling me only the fastest and strongest people are defending ex presidents... no other skills required?

No, I very clearly and very obviously did not say that. I said exactly what I said. You need to be elite at EVERYTHING.

You don't think elite physical strength and speed is critically important to the most elite and most important bodyguarding job on the planet? Yes or no ?

No, I very clearly and very obviously did not say that. I said exactly what I said. You need to be elite at EVERYTHING.

You don't think elite physical strength and speed is critically important to the most elite and most important bodyguarding job on the planet? Yes or no ?
No. Those elite traits are literally Olympic athletes.

Those two traits are probably not even the top things looked at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back