Game Day Wooden Spoonmond vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

[PLAYERCARD]Tim Taranto[/PLAYERCARD] Guns GIF by GIANTS

Do you like Motorhead, plenty of speed there.
i've enjoyed ace of spades and bastards a fair bit, but atm my go to when i need a lift me up is converge, really gets me in the mood to teach our countries youf

i've enjoyed ace of spades and bastards a fair bit, but atm my go to when i need a lift me up is converge, really gets me in the mood to teach our countries youf
I’ve never listened to them. I’ll look them up.
I’m stuck in the 70’s and 80’s, sometimes the 90’s.
My go to is Cosmic Psychos, Sabbath, Bon Scott AC-DC , Motorhead and a few other bands.
But l do like Motown stuff and Elvis (Mrs Drovers influence).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never listened to them. I’ll look them up.
I’m stuck in the 70’s and 80’s, sometimes the 90’s.
My go to is Cosmic Psychos, Sabbath, Bon Scott AC-DC , Motorhead and a few other bands.
But l do like Motown stuff and Elvis (Mrs Drovers influence).
it's probably one of the best metal releases since the turn of the century, except for maybe dope throne by electric wizard

Thanks to some shitty YouTube video of some 80s camp uk young talent type show my 7 yo (who is autistic) has become obsessed with can’t stop the music by the village people. He ****ing loves it and plays it on repeat and it makes me go into full melt mode :mad:

Thanks to some shitty YouTube video of some 80s camp uk young talent type show my 7 yo (who is autistic) has become obsessed with can’t stop the music by the village people. He ****ing loves it and plays it on repeat and it makes me go into full melt mode :mad:
sorry to hear that he loves the village people, can't imagine it's nice to hear

Try Radio Birdman, Onyas, Saints, Hard-ons, Meanies
I was into the Saints from their first album when it came out, saw the Hard Ons a few times, never liked Radio Birdman, but my kids have played the Meanies and the Onyas.
Used to see heaps of bands in Melbourne in the early 80’s, was the best time to see live music.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Wooden Spoonmond vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back