Game Day Wooden Spoonmond vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Call us bandwagoners when most of the regular bay posters don't go to games at all.

Anyways, I was there sitting in the cold with my cider (or 4).
i’m no hypocrit i regularly go to bummers (and flogpies) games

ĺ

Are you serious? Bolton is on 1 million for the next 5 years and is a lazy, unaccountable and inconsistent footballer.

Lol Richmond to scared to make the tough calls :$
Half the comp will be on 1 mill once the cap is increased, he's kicked 100 goals and 98 assists in the last 3 years, to put that in context McKay only has 116 goals and 21 assists in the same time period, I think were better with him than without him.

Half the comp will be on 1 mill once the cap is increased, he's kicked 100 goals and 98 assists in the last 3 years, to put that in context McKay only has 116 goals and 21 assists in the same time period, I think were better with him than without him.
Don't worry if he was playing for the blooz Elmer Dudd would be singing his praises of Shai everyweek.

Maybe they were sick or injured and had to have days off work. You never know what people are going through so think before you speak you hypocritical flog
I’m off work with whiplash after my car copped an arse reaming even bigger than Richmond and yet I can get to the Gabba!

If you can get two top ten draft picks for him, you should sell high and try load up before Tassie comes in.

I don't Shai will enjoy being part of a bottom 4 team for the next 8 years or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is also cherry picking Goal Assists rather than Score Involvements!
My stats came from AFL tables they don't show score involvements but here you go

Score involvements
Bolton - 87 - ave = 5.44
McKay - 106 - ave = 6.24

Bolton - 161 - ave = 7.0
McKay - 111 - ave = 5.29

Bolton - 172 - ave = 7.48
McKay - 117 - ave = 6.16

Maybe pick a riper cherry for your next whine.

My stats came from AFL tables they don't show score involvements but here you go

Score involvements
Bolton - 87 - ave = 5.44
McKay - 106 - ave = 6.24

Bolton - 161 - ave = 7.0
McKay - 111 - ave = 5.29

Bolton - 172 - ave = 7.48
McKay - 117 - ave = 6.16

Maybe pick a riper cherry for your next whine.
I wasn't saying McKay was dominating the stat I was just pointing out this stat is in stark contrast to the cherry picked Assists stat.

Now you point it out 7.48 to 7.0 to 5.44 is quite the decline. #concerning

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Wooden Spoonmond vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back