Rumour #woofwhisper - The Western Bulldogs Rumours Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing that we are very interested in Brisbane's Harris Andrews.
Good luck with that one, Dogs. Queensland product playing for a Queensland club where he's their best KPD prospect, plus he's contracted for two more years.

We were into Motlop big time and could convince him to move. Willing to use our first rounder to make it happen.

I'd be very disappointed if we went down this path. I'd rather Breust over Motlop any day.

Any word on whether hammer is planning a return home? Some idiot at work was yammering on about it. Can't see it happening but who knows.

Read a rumour in this weeks 'inside footy' ( I haven't bought that paper for years, but got to get it this week) that there was a leak of some sort of game plan the GWS before the preliminary final? Anyone heard anything on this?

#woofwhisper

Shock trade news

Rance to walk out on Richmond seeking trade to Bulldogs in swap for Stevens and Jong + first round pick

Well, seeing Jong is staying so that's no longer viable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read a rumour in this weeks 'inside footy' ( I haven't bought that paper for years, but got to get it this week) that there was a leak of some sort of game plan the GWS before the preliminary final? Anyone heard anything on this?
Surely they meant the Crows/Sydney game. Maybe Daniel owed Michael one this time

Lynch and Roarke are rookies. We've already lost Minson, Hrovat is gone from all accounts. That's 2/3 straight up.

I assumed VitalDread was referring we were upgrading Lynch and Smith. Either way we still need another two. Cloke isn't counted as part of the three.

Minson, Stevens, Hrovat and one of Hamling or Honeychurch.

Cloke comes in and we use 3 draft picks.

Then we draft two rookies.

#woofwhispers
Toby Nankervis to dogs for the third round pick we recieve from carlton for Nathan Hrovat

#woofwhispers
Toby Nankervis to dogs for the third round pick we recieve from carlton for Nathan Hrovat
If we trade in another player besides Cloke, how is that going to work with our draft? We need to make 3 selections, and currently only have Minson confirmed gone from the main list. If Koby and Hrovat leave as expected, we'd still need to cut/trade 2 other players to open up spots for the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back