Woosh on Seven news perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Basil zemplis asked him if he had any role in setting the timetable for cousins return.

Woosha's reply: Nah my knowledege of pharmacology doesnt extend that far.

Timing was commetti like......:D

also volleyed a thinly veiled swipe back at the dockers (and in particular Rick Hart me thinks) about none of his players crying to him about the sledging.

ball's back in your court Rick! ;)

also volleyed a thinly veiled swipe back at the dockers (and in particular Rick Hart me thinks) about none of his players crying to him about the sledging.

ball's back in your court Rick! ;)

Well it's no wonder the Weagles have discipline problems, when the coach is taking side swipes and such like that.

still hurting? lol

Not at all.

I guess you Weagles fans are too ignorant to admit there is a problem in the backwater town known as Perth. Unfortunately maybe it's not the players fault after all when you have a coach that is continually rude and arrogant in press conferences and takes side swipes all the time.

It's funny that Worsfold takes thinly veiled swipes at Freo all the time. You'd think a coach would be above that, but then again, he always was a dirty player.

Rick Hart started it. Woosha just responded. Nothing wrong with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basil zemplis asked him if he had any role in setting the timetable for cousins return.

Woosha's reply: Nah my knowledege of pharmacology doesnt extend that far.

I also felt that it was a response to those who have accusatively questioned Woosha's 'ignorance' of illicit drugs, their appearance and detection.

Not at all.

I guess you Weagles fans are too ignorant to admit there is a problem in the backwater town known as Perth. Unfortunately maybe it's not the players fault after all when you have a coach that is continually rude and arrogant in press conferences and takes side swipes all the time.

Turn it up mate, woosh is probably the most taciturn coach in the game.

Do you even know who he is???

Wow, Woos answered his prepared questions on the news of an Eagle sponsor and comes out looking tops to the mindless masses.

There's a surprise :rolleyes:

I'm going to predict 99% of this thread content will be a combination of:

1/ Eagles fans saying nothing wrong at the club, we are champions and you're just jealous, typical of East always being after the West and so on.

2/ Non-Eagles fans saying the Eagles are bad for the game, they let their players get away with murder (I'll bookmark this post because way things are going, the saying might be tested out literally :)) and the club needs to be punished by the AFL for the good of the game!

I know choosing black or white is fun, but have a go at grey sometimes guys.

It's funny that Worsfold takes thinly veiled swipes at Freo all the time. You'd think a coach would be above that, but then again, he always was a dirty player.

I think it was said as a response to Rick Hart's comments

there was also a hint of a smile on Woosha's face

ok rpcco - I've edited your post to come out grey
Eagles are champions and you're just jealous, Eagles let there players get away with murder and the club needs to be punished by the AFL for the good of the game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Woosh on Seven news perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back