Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

There's nothing wrong with Davis, Rock or Crouch.

Certainly none of them are as bad as Anthony Rocca from Collingwood, the worst 200 game player of all time.

I was going to have a crack at you about A. Rocca... but I just checked the amount of goals he's kicked over his career. 411 goals 248 games. That's pathetic for a power (?) forward. That's a disgrace! :thumbsdown:

4kb9mr.jpg

You are a buffoon, Coondogs.

Anthony Rocca has clearly earned his 200 games. He has been the focal point up forward a Collingwood team that has gone close to a premiership on more than one occasion, and he's kicked 411 goals for his career, despite playing a large portion of it at CHF.

When he's in the side, he ALWAYS draws the best defender, which would indicate that the coaches know a lot more about his ability than you do.

But you're a Dogs fan - It wouldn't surprise me if you've forgotten what value a KP forward has.

I came here to say Craig Stafford but you've convinced me about Rocca.

I've discussed this with numerous people before and in my opinion it would have to be Jarred Crouch (Tivendale can't make the grade with 188 or Nick Davis with 164). Anthony Rock would rank pretty closely behind. Who else do people think of in recent years?
You're a spud head. What's wrong with Nick Davis, Anthony Rock and Jarred Crouch? Your opinion stinks. :thumbsdown:
The correct term is "Buffoon", I believe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Graham Hawthorn/Richmond has to be the worst. Only bloke who would play 2-3 decent games at years end to earn a contract extension. Clarkson was no idiot got rid of him when he could.

Mark Graham Hawthorn/Richmond has to be the worst. Only bloke who would play 2-3 decent games at years end to earn a contract extension. Clarkson was no idiot got rid of him when he could.

By Mark Graham, you do of course mean Anthony Rocca don't you? I also think you mentioned the wrong two clubs... he never played for Hawthorn or Richmond...

At least Rocca could kick the ball, Graham couldn't even do that. Was king of the short pass from the goal square to the opposition. He was kicking backwards before it became a tactic and didn't even mean it. Has anyone mentioned Paul Hudson, did he play 200 games, surely not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back