Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

re the anthony rocca...

Anthony rocca played 200, it is him.

Anthony rocca.

Anthony rocca has been a very anthony rocca footballer for the anthony rocca, who went under the radar until anthony rocca started anthony roccaing him. A very quiet but very reliable and effective player/stopper for anthony rocca until a couple of seasons ago. Also had some anthony rocca and broke the anthony rocca. May even be able to anthony rocca well in 09 if his body is back anthony rocca 100%.

efa.

re the Swans...

If Troy Luff had played 200, it would have been him.

If Paul Bevan plays 200, it will be him.

Crouch has been a very smart footballer for the Swans, who went under the radar until Aker started bagging him. A very quiet but very reliable and effective player/stopper for the Swans until a couple of seasons ago. Also had some dash and broke the lines. May even be able to contribute well in 09 if his body is back to 100%.

Didn't Anthony Rocca play for the swans?

Ferrero Rocca

Agreed. Fair call.

r238393962934qf6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are a buffoon, Coondogs.

Anthony Rocca has clearly earned his 200 games. He has been the focal point up forward a Collingwood team that has gone close to a premiership on more than one occasion, and he's kicked 411 goals for his career, despite playing a large portion of it at CHF.

When he's in the side, he ALWAYS draws the best defender, which would indicate that the coaches know a lot more about his ability than you do.

But you're a Dogs fan - It wouldn't surprise me if you've forgotten what value a KP forward has.

haha what a clanger

Just taking a cue from another thread, was wondering if we could unite various fields to get the ultimate 'worst 200 game player'. Here was my assessment:

KICK: Anthony Rocca
HANDBALL: Anthony Rocca
TACKLE: Anthony Rocca
MARKING ABILITY: Anthony Rocca
ATHLETICISM: Anthony Rocca
COMPOSURE: Anthony Rocca
AWARENESS: Anthony Rocca
COURAGE: Anthony Rocca

Comments?

Just taking a cue from another thread, was wondering if we could unite various fields to get the ultimate 'worst 200 game player'. Here was my assessment:

KICK: Anthony Rocca
HANDBALL: Anthony Rocca
TACKLE: Anthony Rocca
MARKING ABILITY: Anthony Rocca
ATHLETICISM: Anthony Rocca
COMPOSURE: Anthony Rocca
AWARENESS: Anthony Rocca
COURAGE: Anthony Rocca

Comments?

I don't know how you overlooked anthony rocca in all those areas

What do mods do all day? Why is this still on the main board? Seriously.

Ow, look, a Collingwood supporter is having a sook, waah waah waah. I'm sure you all would be offended if opposition supporters were taking the piss out of one of your most respected players.

Okay, Vinnie screwed up, get over it!

Ow, look, a Collingwood supporter is having a sook, waah waah waah. I'm sure you all would be offended if opposition supporters were taking the piss out of one of your most respected players.

hahahahahahahahaha

This is the greatest thread since sliced Rocca.

Don't take yourself so seriously mate:p

Sorry, but this is just asking for a redo of an earlier post...

*does best PieLebo87 impersonation*
LEAVE VINNIE ALONE

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

what do mods do all day? Why is this still on the main board? Seriously.

Ow, look, a collingwood supporter is having a sook, waah waah waah. I'm sure you all would be offended if opposition supporters were taking the piss out of one of your most respected players.

Okay, vinnie screwed up, get over it!

leave vinnie alone!!!1!!!!!1!!1

Well done pielebo87:thumbsu:

You have just brought this thread back to life:D

LEAVE VINNIE ALONE!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back