Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

For all the carry on in the first few pages Anthony Rocca actually had a decent peak and would be the Pies best forward by a country mile if he’d managed to hang on another 15 years.

Shaun Atley has been consistently OK for a decade, but wasn’t a terrible player.

The only answer is David Mookay.

Absolutely incredible a player of such mild output managed to last through several rebuilds, coach changes, finals tilts. Young Reid just kept him on the payroll.

Has to have incriminating photos of at least several prominent Crows boards members - there is no other explanation.

For all the carry on in the first few pages Anthony Rocca actually had a decent peak and would be the Pies best forward by a country mile if he’d managed to hang on another 15 years.

Shaun Atley has been consistently OK for a decade, but wasn’t a terrible player.

Absolutely incredible a player of such mild output managed to last through several rebuilds, coach changes, finals tilts. Young Reid just kept him on the payroll.

Has to have incriminating photos of at least several prominent Crows boards members - there is no other explanation.

Mate, if Anthony Rocca had held on for another 15 years he'd have spent the last 3 at Geelong.

which is why the thread was actually talking about former norf and hawthorn battler Anthony Rock. Before a fragile Collingwood supporter hilariously cracked it after misreading and it became a meme

which is why the thread was actually talking about former norf and hawthorn battler Anthony Rock. Before a fragile Collingwood supporter hilariously cracked it after misreading and it became a meme

Damn....its not so funny now you've explained it.

Wow, I must have seriously misread the context when this thread first cropped up.

Nowhere near as badly as Vinnie Vegas though - that is a melt for the ages.

I don’t think he showed up in the thread after that.

He actually did, and owned it, a day or two after his infamous post. I've been reading the thread the last couple of days, and finally get why Anthony Rocca is commonly referred to as the worst 200 game player on this site.

He actually did, and owned it, a day or two after his infamous post. I've been reading the thread the last couple of days, and finally get why Anthony Rocca is commonly referred to as the worst 200 game player on this site.
I’ll have to go back and have a read, l like to laugh at Carlton nuffies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anthony Rocca

Lol I've finally figured out the context of the young Reid thing. It's hilarious that Carlton supporters have learnt no humility after 2 decades of the worst shit ever witnessed in a professional sporting league and have to hang onto their one "win" this millennium. It's even more hilarious that that win was trading their second best player to a premiership contender and him turning out to be shit by non-carlton standards.

Lol I've finally figured out the context of the young Reid thing. It's hilarious that Carlton supporters have learnt no humility after 2 decades of the worst sh*t ever witnessed in a professional sporting league and have to hang onto their one "win" this millennium. It's even more hilarious that that win was trading their second best player to a premiership contender and him turning out to be sh*t by non-carlton standards.

Nice melt.

Not every poster who supports a shit team is a limp-wristed neckbeard that needs to ‘show some humility’ because the 22 shit campaigners who represent them are rubbish are football.

There’s plenty of room for good natured humour and barbs at reasonable teams, including have a giggle at the Bullflogs embarrassing capitulation in this years Grand Final.

Cap’n Tex has had 200 games now and he’s pretty damn crap

Cap’n Tex has had 200 games now and he’s pretty damn crap
Tex will be remembered for 3 things:
  • Flying back from the GF next to an empty seat reserved for the Premiership cup
  • Being a racist dog
  • This:
Tex-Choke-Premiership-Cup.jpg

Tex will be remembered for 3 things:
  • Flying back from the GF next to an empty seat reserved for the Premiership cup
  • Being a racist dog
  • This:
View attachment 1290934
And nobody will ever forget:

mG1AxCWEflLs0mbEThtleE1uZLhLQi_542UzLBZ_65Bw-oBZDC2e-EnQ09MshCs9VjAG7oosb565RQI58qS6_U7LutxPOIGg3usW2_Q9cO2LPvDCB4y68Kfzq4CDOfGuWJYlywGv

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back