WORST ruckman in the last 10 years??

Remove this Banner Ad

Joffaboy said:
Brooks had a major knee reco you jerk. Brogan would get a game in any team in the AFL as a ruckman and Ackland is easily a better player than Knoballs.
And Knoballs will soon be a Blue
Your response shows that you still want and care about knobel. According to the brooks puff piece in the sun your coach pulled him aside and confronted him about his commitment. Please respond with arguments rather than insults if you are mature.

riccardo said:
Ackland and Brooks haven't played 30 games between them, and have both struggled with injury that has hampered thier careers.
Brooks hasn't even played one game .Considering time-off for his recovery from a knee reco and knobel is suddenly the worst ruck ever he should have at least cracked 1 game
It isn't fair to label Lade a "former baskewtball player" and leave it at that, he must be in the top 5 rucks in the league. Brooks has struggled to overcome the effects of post injury syndrome, a condition that has ended many a career.
BROGAN is the basketballer and you should know that if you're an AFL fan. I'll know I'll probably be eating my words if carlos and sake develop.
don't know who you consider "genuine" ruckman, is it Everitt (lazy person who cracked the ********s when asked to pull his finger out and actually play), Capuano (passable in his prime, but even the talented midfield of St Kilda struggled to carry him any more) ands Knobel (would struggle to get a clean posession in a carwash)?
Genuine ruckman
Gardiner-gun ruck and forward
Charman - attacked primus in 1st year
Everitt-just a headcase and bigot,nearly all-australian 2004
See you in the finals.soon

JeffDunne said:
Wanna bet on it?
If everything went right we could maked it next year. But only in eighth position given I think essendon will finally hit the wall and miss. But then for us to meet you'd have to finish on top and I'll bet on that not happening.
Notice in my post I wrote SOON. The one thing you can say about the blues,pies and bombers is that they are the only vfl clubs who are consistently in the hunt.

gareth john, ben hudson from adelaide is fairly woeful, meiklejohn from sydney is a shocker, gavin rose, james manson,

cypher said:
Brooks hasn't even played one game .Considering time-off for his recovery from a knee reco and knobel is suddenly the worst ruck ever he should have at least cracked 1 game

BROGAN is the basketballer and you should know that if you're an AFL fan. I'll know I'll probably be eating my words if carlos and sake develop.

Genuine ruckman
Gardiner-gun ruck and forward
Charman - attacked primus in 1st year
Everitt-just a headcase and bigot,nearly all-australian 2004
See you in the finals.soon

First point - Brooks has actually played 5 games, all in 2003 when KNoballs was injured. If you'd bothered to notice, as well, I had rated Knoballs very low for some time now, so can the "suddenly" bollocks.

Second point - I am not an "AFL fan", I am a St Kilda fan. Personally, I don't give a toss who the basketballer is, Port have one of, if not the, best ruck set cup in the AFL, are you shocked Ackland wasn't exactly thrilled to be the 3rd wheel in that combo?

Third point - of the "genuine ruckmen" listed, one has played for St Kilda, and his issues within himself and with the Saints are well known and well documented.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I recall Aaron Keating won an AFL flag then went back to the SANFL and won a flag with Norwood. Two premierships in 1 week - not bad

My vote for worst ruckman - Matthew Golding

Remove this Banner Ad

WORST ruckman in the last 10 years??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back