WORST ruckman in the last 10 years??

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know which idiot said Robert Campbell but he is an absolute gun. Top 3 players at the Hawks this year and only getting better.

you tool

To be fair, when this thread was started (Nov 04) Campbell hadn't shown much, won the most improved at the Hawks this year and is looking good.

Pharro wrote:
Was he the bloke who got pantsed by a first gamer who's only been in the country for 3 years?

No, he was the one who led his team to victory.;)

DAMN. i read through every single post in this whole thread, and the very last one takes my man. Simon Eastaugh from essendon and later fremantle. He was a shocker, couldnt do much right to the best of my memory.

Note that Seaby had more hitouts than Fraser in that game :)

Cox 22
Seaby 14
Fraser 13

As i said

He is great around the ground but as a tap ruckman he is ordinary at best.
yes his tap work could improve

but around the ground he is the best

showed that when he went up against cox & seaby on his own.....dominated them all over the ground.

Also has his best footy ahead of him if u compare him to past rucks as they develop

Barry Brooks. Watched him at North Adelaide when he was "playing" for the Power and he was less than useless. Still can't believe the Saints traded away pick eight for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crawyshw.jpg

Peter Street
Mark Blake 'absolute dud'

you're a clown - perhaps streety was a dud for geelong, but has come on in leaps and bounds in 2005/06 in the absence of luke darcy and will minson and more than held his own in the majority of cases.

perhaps this serves to highlight more the deficiencies of geelong overall rather than peter street's...

Mark Blake 'absolute dud'

Mark Blake is coming along very nicely I reckon. Yeah he does look unco, but he is still very young for a ruckman.

Blake was actually 22nd in the AFL for average hitouts this year - equal with Josh Fraser, and higher than Doyle, Brogan, Minson, Hale, Seaby, Rix, Jamar, Ackland, J.Blake, McLaren, Richards etc. For a young ruckman (just turned 21) who only debuted late last year, that's not a bad effort I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

WORST ruckman in the last 10 years??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back