Worst Supporters in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we get some voting going on the following?

Worst supporters?
Biggest ferals?
Dumbest?
Biggest sooks?
Most apathetic?

One team in particular would cross over a number of these. A big hello to Pies supporters. Tigers not far behind them. Sooks belongs to the team with the grandest hand outs the Vic government has ever given to a sporting team. Apathetic...I'm open to suggestions.

if this year is anything to go by, biggest sooks are Essendon with the amount of scarfs they threw onto the ground lol

Carlton fans easily.
Freo fans easily.

Well nah, just a select weird group on BF, a lot of em are alright.

I probably agree with the Port call. If the fans spent as much time communicating with the club as they do bashing Ken on BF they'd probably get somewhere. Some of the stuff is unhinged though.

Port Adelaide by far. Every team has feral supporters, but the way Port Adelaide supporters turn on their players and coach is horrible. Charlie Dixon has been a great servant of the club, but he was vilified by supporters on Friday night. Yes he was clearly unfit, but the level of vitriol directed at him was next level. They blame the umpires, the AFL for ripping them off and Ken Hinkley for not winning a premiership. Like it is that easy. They say “We exist to win premierships” but if you can’t play in the big league, go back to the SANFL and beat up on all the amateurs. The way they jeered at an Adelaide player being taken off with concussion was very ugly.
I really think they need to take a look at themselves in the house of mirrors and think about what it really means. Footy is a game. We delight in success and feel disappointment with losses, but nobody feels that more than the players and coaches.
The way Dixon speaks about the fanbase, he was asking for it. Why do you ignore what neutral fans said about him too?

What fanbase doesn’t blame umpires? I watch the NFL, La Liga, AFL, and a little NBA, and it’s not a Port Adelaide fan issue.

And let’s not go there with Ken. I’m so over neutrals thinking we’re unreasonable for holding him accountable. Funny how every Eagle supporter doesn’t want him with the rumors going around—wonder why? Guess they’re a bad fanbase too, right? We’re always right about Ken but we just got to keep Being delusional right? Poor old Ken even though he’s been here 12 years and one of the highest paid coaches. How dare we have expectations.

Funny how a tiger fan says this when your fanbase is up there with the most feral. Too many drunks who try and start fights with opposition supporters. Maybe tiger fans should look in the mirror.

Tiger fans were unbearable when they were up. Thankfully, they’re back at the bottom, and we don’t have to hear it from your fanbase anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst Supporters in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back