WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Went for a look yesterday, Sunshine looked very good for round 1, mids dominated.

A mountain of work ahead for Albion if they keep wanting to believe their own hype. looked very average again

It’s a great result for Sunshine both their Seniors and Reserves winning comprehensively. They definitely have a lot of work to do and are simply not as good as they think they are compared to Sunshine.
Yesterdays results really highlights the gap from Div two to div one though. That Sunshine team would get beat by 25 goals in Div one

Yesterdays results really highlights the gap from Div two to div one though. That Sunshine team would get beat by 25 goals in Div one
Are Sunshine aiming for Div 1?

Recruiting blokes that are 37 like Boyd, is good for the now, have they got any youth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word at Braybrook is 1874 is to be banned again from Big Footy… #n#nuffstuff
Bigger issue is where to for Braybrook now. Reserves did not score and the other 6 teams will all be batteling for the finals.

Hopefully they have a heap of players missing this week to come back

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tips:
Albion by 15 goals - plenty of brawls
Parkside by 13 points
Sunshine by 36 points

Very interesting round, 2 out of 3 games will provide a good indication of who are the good sides this year.

Boys I’m back. What’s been happening. I heard a lot about Newport recruiting big big players.

They’ll smash Parkside this week by 10 goals
Would braybrook even be able to field a team this week?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back