Tips:
Heights v Rams - Rams 12 points
Nth Sunshive v Braybrook - Braybrook 200 points
Sunshine v Albanvale - Sunshine 120 points
Tarneit v Suns - Suns 140 points
Newport v Wndhamvale - Newport 36 points
West Footscray v Albion - Albion 120 points
North Footscray v Laverton - North Footscray 30 points

Pretty average round really. Apart from 2 games ive got the margin over 100 points in each game.
Heights 43pts
Brookers 226pts
Sunshine 86pts
Suns 158pts
Newport 59pts
Albion 165pts
Laverton 1pt

Tips:
Heights v Rams - Rams 12 points
Nth Sunshive v Braybrook - Braybrook 200 points
Sunshine v Albanvale - Sunshine 120 points
Tarneit v Suns - Suns 140 points
Newport v Wndhamvale - Newport 36 points
West Footscray v Albion - Albion 120 points
North Footscray v Laverton - North Footscray 30 points

Pretty average round really. Apart from 2 games ive got the margin over 100 points in each game.
Heights by 30 over Rams
Braybrook by heaps over North
Sunshine by 90 over Albanvale
Suns by 140 over Tarneit
Newport by 25 over Wvale
Albion by 95 over West
North by 55 over Lavo

Was at the game with a friend that was a past player as Newport had a past players day…. I must say the umpiring was atrocious & borderline cheating from one umpire in particular to a point where a spectator from Wyndhamvale agreed with us.
Should have seen the rams heights umpiring was a disgrace. By far the worst I’ve seen.

Was at the game with a friend that was a past player as Newport had a past players day…. I must say the umpiring was atrocious & borderline cheating from one umpire in particular to a point where a spectator from Wyndhamvale agreed with us.
Unfortunately mate it’s div2/3 footy and I’m sure Newport have given out there fair share of umpire abuse over the years so sometimes it takes a long time to recover and umpires don’t forget like players I guess who experience things against certain clubs and would never think to play at these clubs. Yes I understand Newport are trying hard but expect changes immediately buddy..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back