WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on the wrfl site that the western magpies have chnged their name back to laverton, about bloody time. Would also love to see the old port adelaide jumpers back :thumbsu:

Re: WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Gee a lot of you blokes talk sh#t on here. Everybody is saying we beat them and others saying, yeah but we beat them twice. It doesnt matter does it? 1 team won it and everybody else came 2nd. It would be nice to read about other things like recruits and whats going on now rather than who was better than who in 2008.

Hows Juggas going as coach? Ive played with him and he is a great player but never saw him as a coach to be honest.

sorry beazer you must have me confused with sum 1 else..........im from deer park played footy against u as a jnr..........also plyed cricket with you at willy..............

cheers browny...........:eek:

I have it on good authority by someone who knows Anakie's coach Gavin Habib that Tyrone Kelso and Matt Zurek have both signed on at Anakie and are just training with Laverton until the clearences open in Febuary. Can you find out thr truth UNIT?

Parkside fc that peter kruger bloke u picked up did he play at mt pleasent and mary park???? has patty davis called it a year or is he still going around????:thumbsu:

I have it on good authority by someone who knows Anakie's coach Gavin Habib that Tyrone Kelso and Matt Zurek have both signed on at Anakie and are just training with Laverton until the clearences open in Febuary. Can you find out thr truth UNIT?
I am absolutely 100% sure that Adam Vucica is heading down there, il sure coldog can fill us in with info about the other 2

Parkside fc that peter kruger bloke u picked up did he play at mt pleasent and mary park???? has patty davis called it a year or is he still going around????:thumbsu:

yeah mate kreugs is from marby and played a year at mount pleasent.

and yeah Paddy Davis is keen as mustard been training hard..
looking for a big year from the ****.

sorry beazer you must have me confused with sum 1 else..........im from deer park played footy against u as a jnr..........also plyed cricket with you at willy..............

cheers browny...........:eek:

I know who you are Browny you d#ck. My comments were general and my question about Nathan was directed at anybody from Parkside.

I know who you are Browny you d#ck. My comments were general and my question about Nathan was directed at anybody from Parkside.

lol all the best at your new club..........

p.s ..........i was being sarcastic..........

juggas not a bad coach. not the best or the worst was sort of thrown into the job because of sheppa stepping out but hes ok

A bit ahead of yourself Colecat ........ pre-season starts tonight and whilst Joe maybe a candidate no decision will be made pre-christmas, and it is not in Joe's style to make such statements .....you obviously don't know the guy....perhaps your one of the departed ??

I am actually a member of the current playing group. Not sure what the committee is thinking. Maybe outdated.

juggas not a bad coach. not the best or the worst was sort of thrown into the job because of sheppa stepping out but hes ok

Get the facts right sheppa was told to move on simple as that?
Red devil heard your ground resembles West Footscrays full of sand
what did the council do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get the facts right sheppa was told to move on simple as that?
Red devil heard your ground resembles West Footscrays full of sand
what did the council do?

Ground has a few patches in front of the grand stand but grass is slowly breaking through....Expect by Footy season for the ground to be back in good shape.

I am actually a member of the current playing group. Not sure what the committee is thinking. Maybe outdated.

Hey colecat,

what playing group are you apart of? the former coaches group?

The new coaches have alot more chance of walking on water than the OLD COACH ever would have. If you were at training the last wednesday you would have seen how many new players were there, obviously YOU are apart of the old coaches playing group because you were not there so you don't know any facts.

and before you bag the committee i suggest you pull you head in and assess yourself grab your mate rookster AND HEAD OFF TO MORANG.

Districts for life!

Mate I would not never play for a weak side like North Footscray, that are too scared to put there head over the ball, bunch of girls the lot of them. Also if I was to deliver the ball into the forward line it would either grubber along the ground or go out on the full.

Cheers
Clanger King!

This is very true, man cannot kick to save himself......lucky had decent forwards on end of it. Going to Nth would not benefit anyone because as a club they do not know success and have a fear in playing A grade. Their only claim to fame is winning the club if the year a few years running ?

Hey colecat,

what playing group are you apart of? the former coaches group?

The new coaches have alot more chance of walking on water than the OLD COACH ever would have. If you were at training the last wednesday you would have seen how many new players were there, obviously YOU are apart of the old coaches playing group because you were not there so you don't know any facts.

and before you bag the committee i suggest you pull you head in and assess yourself grab your mate rookster AND HEAD OFF TO MORANG.

Districts for life!

sounds like a bit of turmoil down at coburg...........interesting reading ahead.......

sounds like a bit of turmoil down at coburg...........interesting reading ahead.......

Just a case of players who came with the coach leaving with the coach maybe plus 1 or 2 more ...... and also its looking like the number of players that have left are being replaced by the new coaching staff ...whether or not they are of the same standard remains to be seen

Not much different to most other clubs ........

Most of the rumours of unrest are really coming from a few braindead wanks on this site ...... they know who they are ;)

This is very true, man cannot kick to save himself......lucky had decent forwards on end of it. Going to Nth would not benefit anyone because as a club they do not know success and have a fear in playing A grade. Their only claim to fame is winning the club if the year a few years running ?

Good to see that Thommo has been named captain of the seconds this year..
looks like a big year.

yeah we intentially loose grand finals to stay in b grade. your a tool.

keep talking about your clubs past knobby... we will be back in div 1 before your fall from grace!

good work tool, trying to bait people hoping for a reply. here it is. we are impressed you can spell and can use a computer!! any chance of learning how to jump off a bridge? grow up if your not gunna put ya name behind it?

good work tool, trying to bait people hoping for a reply. here it is. we are impressed you can spell and can use a computer!! any chance of learning how to jump off a bridge? gorw up if your not gunna put ya name behind it?

lol.

good work tool, trying to bait people hoping for a reply. here it is. we are impressed you can spell and can use a computer!! any chance of learning how to jump off a bridge? grow up if your not gunna put ya name behind it?

Seems a nerve has been hit here......this is if i am correct a forum about football and opinions are like a** holes being everyone has one........looking at the dribble that has been spilt looking at this thread from years gone by i was merely following the examples set, and yes by you guessed it people like you........I am not bagging Nth Footscray at all just saying they have had their chances......example being when the infamous HammerHeads won the GF then collapsed as a club and Nth were offered to go up.....answer being no we do not want to go up.....facts are facts.......you have not been in A grade since cocky was an egg.....when and if you ever do that would be great for your club but until then....you are a b grade club trying to get back to A grade like all the others.

Seems a nerve has been hit here......this is if i am correct a forum about football and opinions are like a** holes being everyone has one........looking at the dribble that has been spilt looking at this thread from years gone by i was merely following the examples set, and yes by you guessed it people like you........I am not bagging Nth Footscray at all just saying they have had their chances......example being when the infamous HammerHeads won the GF then collapsed as a club and Nth were offered to go up.....answer being no we do not want to go up.....facts are facts.......you have not been in A grade since cocky was an egg.....when and if you ever do that would be great for your club but until then....you are a b grade club trying to get back to A grade like all the others.

And I dont disagree with that at all... we are all in the same boat in Div 2.. but you cant say we DONT want to go up! there are so many people as there are at every club.. working their a** off to get the club back in div 1 and to be competitive there....

And I dont disagree with that at all... we are all in the same boat in Div 2.. but you cant say we DONT want to go up! there are so many people as there are at every club.. working their a** off to get the club back in div 1 and to be competitive there....

I agree totally, just with money and attracting quality players makes life hard for all Div 2 clubs...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back