WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

good work tool, trying to bait people hoping for a reply. here it is. we are impressed you can spell and can use a computer!! any chance of learning how to jump off a bridge? grow up if your not gunna put ya name behind it?

Tool ? Ok hoping for a reply ?....i got one from you genius....its a thread and forum einstein thats what you do on here.......jumping of bridges im not to keen on champ, spelling yes i can do and using a computer yes i can do....as you have done to post yours or are you getting someone to help you ?....using the word we im assuming you are speaking for everyone or are you speaking for you ? Putting my name behind it........what like you did ?

Gents, lets get back to footy!!

I went to training on Monday and we had around 35 to training not including our young under 18 who are at schollies. Training 3 times a week so hopefully should be one of the fitter sides in the comp.

Any news around the comp of new recruits, i know there were a few new faces but didnt really know who they are.

PS: Anyone else here miss Tony Delaney, pretty boring on big footy gents!!

Karim i heard a whisper that you will be going to height in 09, any truth on that.

Weapons i also got information that you have been appointed the new mascot of Deer Park.;)

Gents, lets get back to footy!!

I went to training on Monday and we had around 35 to training not including our young under 18 who are at schollies. Training 3 times a week so hopefully should be one of the fitter sides in the comp.

Any news around the comp of new recruits, i know there were a few new faces but didnt really know who they are.

PS: Anyone else here miss Tony Delaney, pretty boring on big footy gents!!

Karim i heard a whisper that you will be going to height in 09, any truth on that.

Weapons i also got information that you have been appointed the new mascot of Deer Park.;)

no truth in that at all mate, wouldnt get a kick in div 1... will b at albanvale next year mate not going anywhere just yet...;)

Tool ? Ok hoping for a reply ?....i got one from you genius....its a thread and forum einstein thats what you do on here.......jumping of bridges im not to keen on champ, spelling yes i can do and using a computer yes i can do....as you have done to post yours or are you getting someone to help you ?....using the word we im assuming you are speaking for everyone or are you speaking for you ? Putting my name behind it........what like you did ?

mate if you had any clue 90% of blokes know who iam on here,

anyway north havnt started training and wont till after chrismas in saying that a few boys have been getting together and doing abit 2 nights a week. around 10 blokes a night, would say joey lance is looking the best at the moment. smashing time trials, is keen as. must want full back in team of the year back. hahaha

Have herad a few have left coburg for morang god luck to them speaking to people i know ,coburg have alreadypicked some hand youg blokes from the country to replace what has left.

Who are the 4 players ? Is the ruckman Salt ????

From what I hear bud, the ruckman is Brad Kite (brother of last years Adelaide draftee Aaron Kite) and a few of his mates. Not sure, but i think the mates are origionally from Oak Park and played at Glenroy with Brad.

Hey colecat,

what playing group are you apart of? the former coaches group?

The new coaches have alot more chance of walking on water than the OLD COACH ever would have. If you were at training the last wednesday you would have seen how many new players were there, obviously YOU are apart of the old coaches playing group because you were not there so you don't know any facts.

and before you bag the committee i suggest you pull you head in and assess yourself grab your mate rookster AND HEAD OFF TO MORANG.

Districts for life!

Snakey.. did you get all that from one training session?? Looks like the NEW COACH is trying to impress and at the same time distract people from his not so colourful past!!

You may think the OLD COACH wasn't so great, but I don't think you have a winner with your new one either... Take a look at his track record!! But then again if you believe in miracles... good luck in the 2009 finals :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am sure you will agree with this as much as the next guy... A game can only be won when you WORK AS A TEAM, you have your best 21 FIT PLAYERS on the ground and they ARE ALL DICIPLINED... right? Those three things were overlooked I believe last season at Districts at the fault of everyone... coach, players and selection committee.

Quick fix cures don't happen in a week (any physio/chiro/osteo can tell you that). Faking a clean bill of health to get picked for a game takes away the opportunity for an actual FIT player to take a position on the ground and run the WHOLE game and not just a quarter. Senior players only saw $$$ signs when it came to playing. Take notes from your Reserves... they play cause they love the game and if they get picked for the Seniors, then that is a BONUS!!

You can't win a game when 21 people are playing their OWN game, or it is the SAME 5 or 6 guys that ONLY pass the ball to each other. When you step on that ground you are ONE team and not 21 players... best you remember that if you were one of the senior players last year... Don't make the same mistake in the new year... just a little friendly advice!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick fix cures don't happen in a week (any physio/chiro/osteo can tell you that). Faking a clean bill of health to get picked for a game takes away the opportunity for an actual FIT player to take a position on the ground and run the WHOLE game and not just a quarter. Senior players only saw $$$ signs when it came to playing. Take notes from your Reserves... they play cause they love the game and if they get picked for the Seniors, then that is a BONUS!!

!!

I beg to differ, A physio or a chiro might claim to be able to fix people
But only an Osteopath looks for the solutions to an injury problem.

Osteopath is the way to go. :):thumbsu:

Snakey.. did you get all that from one training session?? Looks like the NEW COACH is trying to impress and at the same time distract people from his not so colourful past!!

You may think the OLD COACH wasn't so great, but I don't think you have a winner with your new one either... Take a look at his track record!! But then again if you believe in miracles... good luck in the 2009 finals :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am sure you will agree with this as much as the next guy... A game can only be won when you WORK AS A TEAM, you have your best 21 FIT PLAYERS on the ground and they ARE ALL DICIPLINED... right? Those three things were overlooked I believe last season at Districts at the fault of everyone... coach, players and selection committee.

You can't win a game when 21 people are playing their OWN game, or it is the SAME 5 or 6 guys that ONLY pass the ball to each other. When you step on that ground you are ONE team and not 21 players... best you remember that if you were one of the senior players last year... Don't make the same mistake in the new year... just a little friendly advice!!

clap clap clap.............. so you just explained how the coach from last year picked unfit players and your right we didn't play well as a team but that goes back to the old coach again...... also thats great how you told everyone that you need to be a team to win games... like thats a whole new concept to footy?:eek: im glad you told me that:D

come to training mizone/colecat you may have a different perspective thats if not you already have gone somewhere else?:p

first time user here so to all those people on this site having a dip at Coburg with the changing of coach etc get over it all these things happen at most clubs its life nothings never set in concrete.:eek: We are going to lose players with the change but in saying that we are going to gain players wether it equals itself out is yet to be scene. Numbers i see at coburg have been good with 30+ each night which is good considering they have no under 18's so it's looking good there hopefully the new and old players can bond together and go a couple of steps closer in 2009:thumbsu: Has anyone got news on Yarraville and when they start training i see they have a new coach ex coburg dist coach?? Hopefully people can come on here and start to talk about whats happening with clubs in pre season and the outlook of there clubs instead of people coming on here and bagging teams and each other:thumbsu:

Has anyone got news on Yarraville and when they start training i see they have a new coach ex coburg dist coach?? Hopefully people can come on here and start to talk about whats happening with clubs in pre season and the outlook of there clubs instead of people coming on here and bagging teams and each other:thumbsu:[/quote]

Yes, Dale Hough is Yarraville coach this season - not sure if playing or non playing role - last at Coburg in 2006 - believe Yarraville have started training down at Yarravill Gardens ,their link below.

http://www.yseagles.com./

Have heard a rumour that Yarraville snubbed alot of Spotty and Williamstowns top age under 18 players from 2008. Anyone heard anything about that?

some interesting news heard today about the cobra's.................

karim is it true or not hendo has left to play at sydnem hillside????

$350 a game is a lot of coin to match.........

I beg to differ, A physio or a chiro might claim to be able to fix people
But only an Osteopath looks for the solutions to an injury problem.

Osteopath is the way to go. :):thumbsu:

I agree with you there TruBlues... an Osteopath is the only way to go, BUT even they recommend a week or two to rest an injury so that you don'tmake it worse or permanent ;)

clap clap clap.............. so you just explained how the coach from last year picked unfit players and your right we didn't play well as a team but that goes back to the old coach again...... also thats great how you told everyone that you need to be a team to win games... like thats a whole new concept to footy?:eek: im glad you told me that:D

come to training mizone/colecat you may have a different perspective thats if not you already have gone somewhere else?:p

Take some responsibility and stop blaming the ex coach for us not playing as a team. Gary as a coach was to lead the direction of the game and instruct the plays, but if we/the players don't listen what's he to do?? Run onto the ground and drag us by the ear for a little one on one conversation? What are you... 5yrs old? And as for the UNFIT players... look at who was on the selection committee and then who was on the team sheet week in and week out, and then never finished a game because of injuries!! Only a fly on the wall can tell you what was discussed in that room each Thursday night when the teams were pick (and I wouldn't be blaming the coach each time). If he was guilty of anything that would be 'not using his bench enough or rotating his midfield to keep the guys fresh'.

Districts is my club and by the looks of it... longer than it has been for you. You came from the Northern League right? Where did you play Lalor or Sth Morang? I don't plan to go anywhere mate ;) so if I come back as a player or a spectator next season I will decide when I am good and ready.

I am not a fan of the new coach, his cheer squad or the heavyweights that got him the job. Districts should have held out for something better. I don't want to see Districts go under.

Take some responsibility and stop blaming the ex coach for us not playing as a team. Gary as a coach was to lead the direction of the game and instruct the plays, but if we/the players don't listen what's he to do?? Run onto the ground and drag us by the ear for a little one on one conversation? What are you... 5yrs old? And as for the UNFIT players... look at who was on the selection committee and then who was on the team sheet week in and week out, and then never finished a game because of injuries!! Only a fly on the wall can tell you what was discussed in that room each Thursday night when the teams were pick (and I wouldn't be blaming the coach each time). If he was guilty of anything that would be 'not using his bench enough or rotating his midfield to keep the guys fresh'.

Districts is my club and by the looks of it... longer than it has been for you. You came from the Northern League right? Where did you play Lalor or Sth Morang? I don't plan to go anywhere mate ;) so if I come back as a player or a spectator next season I will decide when I am good and ready.

I am not a fan of the new coach, his cheer squad or the heavyweights that got him the job. Districts should have held out for something better. I don't want to see Districts go under.

So in summary Coburg got rid of a coach who couldn't/didn't stand up to HIS Selection Committee,didn't use his bench, didn't rotate his midfield,and you don't like the fact the Club took action and appointed a new person..............build a bridge and get over it.

1. I would't be calling anyone 5 years old as obviously you don't proof read your OWN DRIBBLE because once again you have just explained why he got the flick, he had no sense of the direction of the game, no game plan, and picked unfit players.

2. The selection commitee was his own team George and Carts, what about when he brought back 39 year old les stephans? came in halfway through the season trained once straight into the ones????????? what about spider?? played his brother in law week in week out even though he couldnt get a kick in a street fight. Or his daughters boyfriend who was petrified of a hardball get!! but still got a game.......

3. If you cared for the club Than you wouldn't bag the committee that has kept the club afloat for more than 15 years! While obviously you sit around drinking jimmie cans criticising!

Now before you write back please think before you type:D

It's not that hard when you engage your brain;)

but that might be to hard for you:confused:

Boys just get over the whole god dam thing????anyone would think by reading this coburg are in turmoil or trouble which isnt the case but coming on here carrying on about the club doesnt really look good:(
if you have gone to morang and left coburg then get of this page and get on the nfl site and talk about who you have picked up from coburg, but dont hide behind a computer and bag the club

No use getting on here bagging people when all they have done is got picked to play a game of footy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back