WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly deer park looks ok.............i havnt been on the ground but it looks in joseph gutnic...........:thumbsu:

Found out two day city of maribyrnong only watering 2 grounds
Merv Hughes+Yarraville i thought you could water 1 in every 4
grounds like the rest of the councils?:thumbsdown:

Districts ground nice and green and lush !! in the best nick its been in since the mid 90's:p ...might actually see a game played there before round 6 ! :thumbsu: Council still watering because they spent so much money on it they dont want it to turn to poo again !..

On another note as said by mr natural districts numbers are good !! plenty of p plates in the car park which is good to see !! big change from the disabled stickers !!:p .......will be a vastly different looking side in 09 ..the average age will drop by about 5-6 yrs at least !! good recruiting by the people in charge down there !!

How are YSeddon looking Hell Bells? Any word on what is going on down there?

Re: WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

1. I would't be calling anyone 5 years old as obviously you don't proof read your OWN DRIBBLE because once again you have just explained why he got the flick, he had no sense of the direction of the game, no game plan, and picked unfit players.

2. The selection commitee was his own team George and Carts, what about when he brought back 39 year old les stephans? came in halfway through the season trained once straight into the ones????????? what about spider?? played his brother in law week in week out even though he couldnt get a kick in a street fight. Or his daughters boyfriend who was petrified of a hardball get!! but still got a game.......

3. If you cared for the club Than you wouldn't bag the committee that has kept the club afloat for more than 15 years! While obviously you sit around drinking jimmie cans criticising!

Now before you write back please think before you type:D

It's not that hard when you engage your brain;)

but that might be to hard for you:confused:

Look at the bigger picture Snakey... there were also players on that selection committee. They were the ones I was referring to and not the coaching staff on its own.

I have no quelms for them not re-hiring the senior ex coach at all. I just think why get rid of the complete 2008 coaching staff as a whole, because the new senior coach had his own sidekick with no real qualifications of his own.

It was great seeing the reserve coach last year at training.. he was a great asset to Districts. I thought he followed the herd to nfl, but as it turns out he has nothing lined up for next season... now thats a sh***y!!

SNAKEY... i named names to prove a point!!! Im not the one starting the shit on here... Its not nice is it... So stop talking about people you no nothing about, and dragging peoples names into this shit for no reason... Im not from the Northern league so it just proves that you have no idea. Not everyone who plays at COBURG agrees or has to agree with what is going on!

No, you are not from the northern league... you are from the western and have now gone to the northern:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ha ha

Found out two day city of maribyrnong only watering 2 grounds
Merv Hughes+Yarraville i thought you could water 1 in every 4
grounds like the rest of the councils?:thumbsdown:

How sure are you that only two grounds are being watered?

The below has been taken from the MAV site, this may explain what Maribyrnong are up to if what you say is true, that they are only watering two grounds. I would have thought Hansen Reserve and kinda smith at least were also being watered.

"Since last year many metropolitan councils have also been working with water authorities to implement a system that allocates an agreed volume of water for maintaining sports grounds.

"The allocations scheme has allowed councils to use the same volume of water they have used under the ‘one in four’ watering arrangements, but they can choose how to use the water to achieve the greatest community benefit.

"In conjunction with water conservation plans, the scheme has achieved a reduction in water use while providing more flexibility to increase the number of sports facilities that are fit for community use under Stage 3A," he said.

How sure are you that only two grounds are being watered?

The below has been taken from the MAV site, this may explain what Maribyrnong are up to if what you say is true, that they are only watering two grounds. I would have thought Hansen Reserve and kinda smith at least were also being watered.

"Since last year many metropolitan councils have also been working with water authorities to implement a system that allocates an agreed volume of water for maintaining sports grounds.

"The allocations scheme has allowed councils to use the same volume of water they have used under the ‘one in four’ watering arrangements, but they can choose how to use the water to achieve the greatest community benefit.

"In conjunction with water conservation plans, the scheme has achieved a reduction in water use while providing more flexibility to increase the number of sports facilities that are fit for community use under Stage 3A," he said.

Riveting stuff.

um not sure mate :)

He's one of your best mates or your not sure. Get off the fence champ.

Hendo to Syndenham for $300 plus deal was done about a week after his brother was shafted. Hard to cover the loss of your best player but i am sure you will be competetive still.

Hendo to Syndenham for $300 plus deal was done about a week after his brother was shafted. Hard to cover the loss of your best player but i am sure you will be competetive still.

How can anyone be off to anywhere...... Clearances dont open until FEB 09. :confused:

His brother wasn't shafted. Got stitched up by a 44 year old in a reserves final.

Hendo is a terrific player but if the Cobras recruit well then they can cover him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are YSeddon looking Hell Bells? Any word on what is going on down there?

If i had anything to do with them in the slightest i'd let u know :thumbsu:

Trouble is i've never seen the ground they play on and wouldnt know how to even get there .....

Im obviously not at all who u think i am .... ;):D:thumbsu:

Mint might be the one to ask for that info ???? All i know is Huffy is coaching and thats it :thumbsu:

His brother wasn't shafted. Got stitched up by a 44 year old in a reserves final.

Hendo is a terrific player but if the Cobras recruit well then they can cover him.

Spot on red RD1, his brother also carried an injury through the finals and couldnt mark above his head on the thursday before the GF. Although he expected and wanted to play he wasnt fit.

Any news on wydnevale and north sunshine are these 2 teams expected to be the easy beats again like last year?????
Karim i doubt hendo would go to sydneham hillside they are probably worse then wydnevale even if the coin is good no point playing and getting smashed each week for 200 dollars or what ever they have offered him ud rather win and get beaten in the prim every year for 100 like albanvale:thumbsu:
wepaons robbo wont be leaving douttas heard he signed a 2 year deal, also any truth that madigan has hanged the boots up and that dipper has had a falling out with the club due to how the club finsihed off last season i have heard alot of players werent happy with what the club did and how they approached the last couple of games:eek:

Sydenham wont be too bad this yr and would give Wyndhamvale a 20 goal plus touch up easy ......if not more

com on hells mate ive seen them play and they are pretty ordinary i think they average 2-4 wins per year since they have started and thats against the likes of jacana and moonee valley wouldnt beat brunswick power:eek:

Any news on wydnevale and north sunshine are these 2 teams expected to be the easy beats again like last year?????
Karim i doubt hendo would go to sydneham hillside they are probably worse then wydnevale even if the coin is good no point playing and getting smashed each week for 200 dollars or what ever they have offered him ud rather win and get beaten in the prim every year for 100 like albanvale:thumbsu:
wepaons robbo wont be leaving douttas heard he signed a 2 year deal, also any truth that madigan has hanged the boots up and that dipper has had a falling out with the club due to how the club finsihed off last season i have heard alot of players werent happy with what the club did and how they approached the last couple of games:eek:

yer dunno about madigan.....wasnt supposed to play last year.......had to with all the injuries...........

robbo is a definate.........

i wasnt happy with how we approached the last couple of games either.........the whole year in fact........but i wont be going anywhere.......just so u know.........:thumbsu:

havnt heard anything about dipper and a falling out........

shepherd me.........i do know alot but its a sure thing hendo has gone......and have some other interesting news from cobra land but i wont let it out just yet.........its like summer bay around these parts of town everybody knows every1 and every1 talks about how deer pak are travelling same as aulbanvale as tats would spell it..........

Have watched and spoken to a few players from a few clubs, does anyone think they could compete with Nth next season honestly? Don't know if they've picked up anyone but went into the finals with a few players underdone( not excusing for a poor performance GF day) heard Joey and Michael Lance and Ash Lewis are fitter than ever and everyone is fired up for 2009. Also heard Parkside are confident they can go all the way new seoson?

No use getting on here bagging people when all they have done is got picked to play a game of footy!!!

Hells... the only way to make a point to some club members is to show them where their bad judgement and choices don't produce results.

Hells... the only way to make a point to some club members is to show them where their bad judgement and choices don't produce results.

Plenty of ways to do that mate without resorting to naming people ....and its gonna be a long wait till the end of the 09 season to see if they have made the right choice and atm its looking much more positive than this time last yr :thumbsu:

Plenty of ways to do that mate without resorting to naming people ....and its gonna be a long wait till the end of the 09 season to see if they have made the right choice and atm its looking much more positive than this time last yr :thumbsu:

Only named one person in all my comments, but we all knew who he was even if I did not name him... true? :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back