WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Td, i think u should just get over the fact that u missed the boat, it sailed long time ago for u and u aint gonna be swimming after it....

fair enough wrflfan, always hard losing quality, but then again, i think u guys still got the cattle to go a fair way, all the best with it :thumbsu:
finals always seperates the men from the boys and i cant see it being any different this time round

Cheers mate Would be looking for the rope if we lost another one haha

i have no doubt in my mind you are a north footscray person as you only ever comment about us but are too scared to come up to me and say anything... but thats ok i will answer your questions cause there is nothing to hide...

1. NO MINT NO DEVILS ? spare me would ya! thats the biggest load of s**t i have heard. against deer park we missed key forwards, key back and running players and lost troy after the first quarter.. once again tho i wasnt there so i cant comment.. and yes you are right the only game i have been involved in loosing with north was the grand final and we all had a shocker i think anyone who saw that game would agree..

2. no doubt we do get a lot of shots on goal and inside 50's and we are working on that.. worked better on the weekend again but still would like to see a higher conversion rate and that will continue to improve as it did last year..

3. Scotty wears his heart on his sleeve and plays with a lot of passion.. hard to take that away from anyone.. he has grown alot this year with some added responsibility and will continue to grow..

By the way numnuts if you were out on the ground you would see i never yell at the umpires and always move scott on when he is questioning a call.... and as assistant coach if i wasnt demanding things and talking to the guys on the ground i wouldnt be doing my job !!! There is nothing wrong with trying to get the best out of your team!! :thumbsu:
If you go back through some of my previous posts i have spoken about Parkside, Deerpark, Sunny hieght and others when I have had info. I have also backed Nth in some posts. I do know a few Nth players that is why i take some interest and think if Nth kicked straight and senior players worried about the ball instead of each other and the umpires they would play off in another GF:D

tony delany do you still support and go watch sunny hts or are you to busy writing out speeding tickets . i remember you saying your a dragon for life but from what iv heard you are not well liked down at dragon land.

I don't watch Heights, spend time with the family instead although i did watch the 2nd half of the Spotty game. Plenty of friends at Heights too. As coach you can't please everyone and I have known who the true people/friends are for a long time. 5 yrs listening to the same guy for some understandably gets a bit thin. Plenty of good people at Heights who I still have contact with. The weak/gutless minority are insignificant to me.

i clearly recall someone mentioning that Sir had walked out on the club and would be suprised if he lined up agaisnt braybrook, when i found out that he hadnt lined for for the brookers game i actually thought u were onto something, but guess wat, u were WRONG, again......

well i do watch a bit of parkside, i wouldnt classify myself as a "parkside person" but have some mates down there that play and ive asked em a million times about tyrell, and everytime i get the same stupid reply which is fitting for such a stupid rumor.....
so trent being an ex devil means all ur info on parkside is correct??? lol, silliest thing ive heard, so does he give u the info?? or maybe a friend of his?? must be pulling ur leg nice and hard if ur not getting the right info.......

Mate wipe the dribble from your chin. The more you post the sillier you look. What the f ark are you on about in your first paragraph? I can't be bothered debating the other stuff with you when as you confirm you are not even from Parkside.

Secondly, I agree with Tony Delaney. Stop sucking up to WFAN! What are you his missus?

i clearly recall someone mentioning that Sir had walked out on the club and would be suprised if he lined up agaisnt braybrook, when i found out that he hadnt lined for for the brookers game i actually thought u were onto something, but guess wat, u were WRONG, again......

well i do watch a bit of parkside, i wouldnt classify myself as a "parkside person" but have some mates down there that play and ive asked em a million times about tyrell, and everytime i get the same stupid reply which is fitting for such a stupid rumor.....
so trent being an ex devil means all ur info on parkside is correct??? lol, silliest thing ive heard, so does he give u the info?? or maybe a friend of his?? must be pulling ur leg nice and hard if ur not getting the right info.......

Mate wipe the dribble from your chin. The more you post the sillier you look. What the f ark are you on about in your first paragraph? I can't be bothered debating the other stuff with you when as you confirm you are not even from Parkside.

Secondly, I agree with Tony Delaney. Stop sucking up to WFAN! What are you his missus?

Plenty of love to go around Devil

Mate not sure what you have been smoking, but I never mentioned Sedat Sir on this forum. And really who cares if he plays or doesn’t against Wyndhamvale?

As for the Tyrell stuff I have posted on that subject on a few occasions. If you were a Parkside person you would know he hasn’t got on well with Jeugan in the past. Not sure it really matters because Tyrell usually plays well anyway and not everyone gets on in footy clubs. As for my source – Trent is an ex-Devil so my information is usually pretty solid. I don’t make stuff up.

anyway, big big game for parkside this week, and caino, after a disappointing loss, yarra would wanna pull through to keep in touch with the 5, and braybrook always plays well down there, especially if pearce can get on the ground, and will be expecting the lavo and vales macth to be a cracker, might show who is serious about finals footy this year out of them 2[/quote]

Massive match for Yarra this week a must win to stay in touch with the top 5.

I may be guilty of over evaluating our side. We are probally in the right position on the ladder but i still belive if we play fully to our ability we can push the top sides.

We played an intra club tonight and was a good hit out. Our decission making is still a major issue and if we dont improve on that its going to be a long season.

Secondly, I agree with Tony Delaney. Stop sucking up to WFAN! What are you his missus?[/quote]

abbott and costello ay, are u a parrot?? ooooooo u agree with TD, watch out everyone (whos doing the sucking ay devil man)
gee, showing a bit of respect towards someone who has actually acheived something in the wrfl is a crime is it?? who should i respect then?? a person like u who has no name and hides behind his alias?? or someone like TD who thinks he really acheived something by coaching a 2nd division team to a premiership that didnt even need coaching?? maybe he was just lucky that no1 was ready to step up to the plate in terms of other teams coz we all know wat west did to them the year b4.....

yes caino, heard u guys had a intra club tonight, how did it go?? not sure having an intra club at this point will do much, but i guess if ur coach was putting decision making skills to the test then it may have done some good

yes caino, heard u guys had a intra club tonight, how did it go?? not sure having an intra club at this point will do much, but i guess if ur coach was putting decision making skills to the test then it may have done some good

It was terriable in my opinion. Its hard when you have nearly 50 guys running around for one but once again decission making was terriable. Kicking the ball straight to opposition when he is 20 meters on his own.

I dont mind losing if we have a crack as if your beaten by a better a team and you try your best then you can live with that.

The next 3 weeks shape as a massive test of players characters and will determine exactly where Yarravilles season is going. Braybrook, Vales and Nth over the next 3 weeks.

If we can be 2-1 that would be a pass anything worse and our season is gone. Hopefully we respond and knock of Braybrook and Vales and then have a very tough match in Nth Footscray. If Deer Park can beat the devils then there is no reason Yarra cant if we play to our full potentiol.

Never the less i think we get a better idea of who will play finals football and who wont at the half way mark of the season.

It was terriable in my opinion. Its hard when you have nearly 50 guys running around for one but once again decission making was terriable. Kicking the ball straight to opposition when he is 20 meters on his own.

I dont mind losing if we have a crack as if your beaten by a better a team and you try your best then you can live with that.

The next 3 weeks shape as a massive test of players characters and will determine exactly where Yarravilles season is going. Braybrook, Vales and Nth over the next 3 weeks.

If we can be 2-1 that would be a pass anything worse and our season is gone. Hopefully we respond and knock of Braybrook and Vales and then have a very tough match in Nth Footscray. If Deer Park can beat the devils then there is no reason Yarra cant if we play to our full potentiol.

Never the less i think we get a better idea of who will play finals football and who wont at the half way mark of the season.

Caino by the sound of it you really lack some quality players, plenty of youth but not much experience is that a fair call?

Cant you attract any of your past teamates down there before the cut off??

Caino by the sound of it you really lack some quality players, plenty of youth but not much experience is that a fair call?

I am not going to get on here and bag my teammates. We do lack some classy type players with good disposal and that make good decissions.

Got a couple of players on the go to add to the squad beofre cut off but its hard to attract players back to Div 2 football and Yarra dont have a massive budget and the budget is close to being spend for this year.

Most def tho for next season, have quite a few players that we can try and attract to the club.

I must admit i am quite frustrated with the style of football we are playing at Yarraville atm. To bring back Div 1 players to Div 2 is not easy and i now realise why good players would rather be playing Div 1.

Being a team sport u rely on your team mates and are only as good as the support your recive from them.

Its actually not that easy playing Div 2 football as people would think. Its very diffrent to Div 1 football(from a forwards perspective), the skill level and ball movement is totally diffrent and the delivery is light years apart.

I will more than like be at Yarra next year and if we can pick up a few in te off season will be a serious threat. But i have a desire to play Div 1 football again in the next year or two at worst.

I hope that can be with Yarraville earning promotion to Div 1 in the next couple of seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tony delany do you still support and go watch sunny hts or are you to busy writing out speeding tickets . i remember you saying your a dragon for life but from what iv heard you are not well liked down at dragon land.

I don't post very often but thought i would now.

You are very wrong about Td not being liked in general. Yes there are some at the club that are not his biggest supporters for whatever their reasons but i can tell you all at the club are grateful for the work he put in and the success he brought to the club. He is also very well liked by most at the club and from what i saw when he was there last week was greeted warmly by most players and supporters. He is most welcome at the club anytime so cut your bull shit trouble making posts because every coach even afl have people that don't like them for one reason or another.

Yarraville clearly needed some bigger bodies in there...but before you start talking about recruiting quality players, can Yarraville sort out some sort of game plan. It just looked like a mess from where I was standing.

I don't post very often but thought i would now.

You are very wrong about Td not being liked in general. Yes there are some at the club that are not his biggest supporters for whatever their reasons but i can tell you all at the club are grateful for the work he put in and the success he brought to the club. He is also very well liked by most at the club and from what i saw when he was there last week was greeted warmly by most players and supporters. He is most welcome at the club anytime so cut your bull shit trouble making posts because every coach even afl have people that don't like them for one reason or another.

its about time tony delany got red carded and mate we know not everyone gets on with the coach but td makes out hes a god and worshipped at hts and its totally the opposite. ps i wudnt be surprised if you were td writing under another alias name now that he is red carded and yourve just poped out of no were.

Cant wait for the Wyndhamvale game this week. Angwin will get towelled up by Kenna who instead of getting Ruckman in team of the year will get Centre Half Back. It has been a real bonus havign Kenna back there and having the other young guy take over in the ruck

Cant wait for the Wyndhamvale game this week. Angwin will get towelled up by Kenna who instead of getting Ruckman in team of the year will get Centre Half Back. It has been a real bonus havign Kenna back there and having the other young guy take over in the ruck

What are you on Unit ? He playedn the ruck for the whole game 2 weeks ago against Albanvale and from Cain said on the weekend with him dropping in the whole in played in the ruck then too.

Why would you play him at CHB, he is your best player by a country mile and the best ruckman in the comp. Are you trying to be defensive now rather than trying to win games.

Why wouldnt you attack Vales as on paper you are a much better side ?

What are you on Unit ? He playedn the ruck for the whole game 2 weeks ago against Albanvale and from Cain said on the weekend with him dropping in the whole in played in the ruck then too.

Why would you play him at CHB, he is your best player by a country mile and the best ruckman in the comp. Are you trying to be defensive now rather than trying to win games.

Why wouldnt you attack Vales as on paper you are a much better side ?

are you guys banned from giving reports on what happened on saturday.........?

i wanna hear what happened.......:confused:

Has Angwin even been playing? Is he expected to line up this week?

Monday 29th June [FONT=Arial,Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial,Arial Narrow]at [/FONT][/FONT]6:30[FONT=Arial,Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial,Arial Narrow]pm [/FONT][/FONT]72 Whitehall St Footscray [FONT=Arial,Arial]Freddy: 0408-222-165 Damian: 0408-967-081 [/FONT]All Tickets Must be Pre-Paid [FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]AF L LEGENDS NIGHT [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]proudly presents [/FONT]One-Time Only Opportunity [FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Tom Hafey [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial](AFL Legend Induct. 2000, Richmond team of the Century) [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Kevin Bartlett [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial](AFL Hall of Fame 08', Richmond and Essendon teams of the Century) [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Tony Liberatore Kevin Sheedy [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial](AFL Hall of Fame 96', Richmond team of the Century, Premiership Coach '67 '69 '73 '74) (Bulldogs team of the Century, Brownlow Medal 90', Morrish Medal '84 and Gardiner Medals '86, '88) [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Tickets: $85 per person Limited Tickets!! [/FONT][/FONT]For Bookings Call [FONT=Arial,Arial]Robert: 0434-690-199 [/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Table of 10: $800 [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Support Local Football [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Includes Two Course Meal [/FONT][/FONT]Venue: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Aust. Croatian Assoc. Mel Ref 25 J 9 [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Beer , Wine & Soft Drinks [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Proudly sponsored by [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]HOGAN'S HOTELS [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]Bendigo, Romsey & Wallan
[/FONT]

Monday 29th June [FONT=Arial,Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial,Arial Narrow]at [/FONT][/FONT]6:30[FONT=Arial,Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial,Arial Narrow]pm [/FONT][/FONT]72 Whitehall St Footscray [FONT=Arial,Arial]Freddy: 0408-222-165 Damian: 0408-967-081 [/FONT]All Tickets Must be Pre-Paid [FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]AF L LEGENDS NIGHT [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]proudly presents [/FONT]One-Time Only Opportunity [FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Tom Hafey [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial](AFL Legend Induct. 2000, Richmond team of the Century) [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Kevin Bartlett [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial](AFL Hall of Fame 08', Richmond and Essendon teams of the Century) [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Tony Liberatore Kevin Sheedy [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial](AFL Hall of Fame 96', Richmond team of the Century, Premiership Coach '67 '69 '73 '74) (Bulldogs team of the Century, Brownlow Medal 90', Morrish Medal '84 and Gardiner Medals '86, '88) [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Tickets: $85 per person Limited Tickets!! [/FONT][/FONT]For Bookings Call [FONT=Arial,Arial]Robert: 0434-690-199 [/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Table of 10: $800 [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Support Local Football [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Includes Two Course Meal [/FONT][/FONT]Venue: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Aust. Croatian Assoc. Mel Ref 25 J 9 [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Beer , Wine & Soft Drinks [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]Proudly sponsored by [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold][FONT=Arial Rounded MT Bold,Arial Rounded MT Bold]HOGAN'S HOTELS [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]Bendigo, Romsey & Wallan
[/FONT]

turn it up rooster

Umpires on strike this weekend. Not sure of details but voted to strike until pay disuput is fixed. Some umpires not been paid all year and league nnot giving them pay slips listing games they have done.

So start looking for clubbies :)

are you guys banned from giving reports on what happened on saturday.........?

i wanna hear what happened.......:confused:

Nah not banned at all weapons, havent been on for a couple o days.
You guys started really well with the breeze that was favouring your end although was blowing into the pocket rather than straight down the ground.
Number 11 that was playing out of the square did well in the 1st for you guys kicking 4. We were a bit loose in the first half and were lucky to be 15 or 16 down at the half, Rizzo was doin well until he went off injured. We did have 2 sent off in the first half but you guys deserved the lead.
I think DP kicked 2 to our 1 before we kicked 6 on the trot in the 3rd qtr.
Cobs 2 goals up at 3 qtr time and although you guys hit the lead in the last we were able to respond and get the points.
Pity you werent there as it was a good game played in good spirit :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back