WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A Disappointing End for Braybrook!!

Il have a go at this

Most Improved Team : Western Magpies - Without a doubt the most improved club especially with a win over albanvale in the last round (AGREED)
Most Improved Club : Western Magpies - Seem to have got their stuff together down there. lets hope they can continue (AGREED, Just need to rebuild junior teams)
Best Facilities : Parkside - I wish all away games could have facilites like that
Worst Facilites : Deer Parks Old Rooms - Thank god we never have to go into them again and Wyndhamvale - At least we had a toilet in Deer Parks old rooms.. (DEER PARKS old rooms by far but yeh Wyndhamvale arent too flash either)
Best Canteen : North Footsray - Best spread in the wrfl at a roller door window. one of the only reasons reddevil1 hangs around! haha (Cant say ive been too many canteens this year)
Worst Surface : Albanvale - no matter what they do there they just cant get it right. although it is better than previous years. (Wyndhamvale has the worst surface IMO)
Best Surface : (not taking into account the ridiculous dips in the ground and the 45 meter absail from the cricket pitch to the goals)
North Sunshine. Dont know what it was like when everyone else played there but it was lush and green when we did. Nice ground
Honorable metion goes to Parkside (You could say a few ground including North Footscray have a good surface)
Leauge Medal : Kennedy (western magpies) - It is easy to get noticed when you 7"3 and have a nude nut - but a good player also (Will shit it in)
Worst Supporters : ??? I really cant say any1, every team has its idiot supporters

There are mine.. Kennedy will win the bnf easy, also lavo will struggle to keep him but they will keep him for 2009 :thumbsu::thumbsu:

our old rooms.........???
nth sunshine nth foots whyndamvale are all ahead of d/p old rooms......even through heights visitors rooms in there as well......terrible....
deer parks ground is in good nick.......

anyway finals time maggies are probably the best team out the 5 not in there.......

u call it tagging i call it manning up a player that likes to be loose, but either way boxy turned u inside out weapons.

about the elim finals i know the senior elim final is on sun but ive heard from both the league and the cobras that our 2s game will be played on the saturday. cobras r stiff

hahahaha he certianly did..........:thumbsu:

who is the bloke that was spruiking on the sidelines holding the blue clip board.........weapons this weapons that lololol.....im amazed the way he was talking he had played 500 games of afl footy......what a dill then had the compasity to come up after the game and say well played.........and i almost just almost thought good ol bangers was gonna cost use the game by giving a very very silly 50 away for a goal........lucky it didnt

if its on saturday well good for us then........you know what that means then dont u........?im out ive got a broken mal maninger confirmed yesterday after exrays..........shattered no work no finals footy oh well just lucky cricket is around the corner........

hey no good on the ticket bud.........

if its on saturday well good for us then........you know what that means then dont u........?im out ive got a broken mal maninger confirmed yesterday after exrays..........shattered no work no finals footy oh well just lucky cricket is around the corner........

Hey Weapons - sorry to hear about the broken finger.

Heard a whisper that Prior (no.80) might have played for DP on the weekend. If so, I thought he got 3 weeks at the tribunal? I know Dale Williams didn't play for the Devils after copping 2 weeks for defending himself.

Can you confirm?

there was 100% a number 80 running around with the deer park seniors wehther it was prior or not i have no idea it didnt make to much of a difference

Hey Weapons - sorry to hear about the broken finger.

Heard a whisper that Prior (no.80) might have played for DP on the weekend. If so, I thought he got 3 weeks at the tribunal? I know Dale Williams didn't play for the Devils after copping 2 weeks for defending himself.

Can you confirm?
thanks for your concern........im not missing this final strap it up and get on with it i say......revenge.....and all this talk about how they will target my finger and tag me again.......is funny as ****.........

herd that heights recon they have it in the bag.......well time will tell this sat at 2:00
yer he played his case got adjourned if thats how u spell it........he has hung the boots up so he dont care about wht he gets........

go the lions........

i will say 1 thing isnt it a real buzz that finals are here........there's not a better time of the year........except finals time for cricket......lol

thanks for your concern........im not missing this final strap it up and get on with it i say......revenge.....and all this talk about how they will target my finger and tag me again.......is funny as ****.........

herd that heights recon they have it in the bag.......well time will tell this sat at 2:00
yer he played his case got adjourned if thats how u spell it........he has hung the boots up so he dont care about wht he gets........

go the lions........

weapons r we playing a finals game this week?
geez i thought there werent any givens in finals?
y wouldnt i tag a fat overweight back pocket who likes playing on the fatter forwards so he can look better.
got touched up by boxy, but hey he cant kick ay?
u guys would have to go in as favourite this week anyway, been top 3 all year, got half ur senior side to choose from, and got the clubs 2008 premiership dreams resting firmly on ur shoulders.
us wel go out and try our best to emulate last weeks win, like u said time will tell 2.00 sat arvo.

wot u reckon loser buys the first?

go the lions........

That doesnt mean he should play weapons !! that means he stays suspended until they re-hear the case!! That is a disgrace that DEER PARK LET HIM PLAY!! Williams has to sit out of a finals match because of this idiot and he doesnt play by the rules! sh*t form by the DP football club no matter which way you look at it. I dont know many clubs that would let a suspended player run out on the ground!

Went and had a look at this Kingy bloke today. Looked like a good player.

Tagged M Nicoladies in the first half and kept him to 23 posessions and 2 goals while gathering 3 posessions of his own.

In the 2nd half he moved to the half back line into an attacking role. He mopped up well collecting 3 kicks and 1 hanball for the half while opponents Weston and Demetriou collecting about 10 each in the time they were on him.

For the day I would say he ended with 4 kicks and 2 hanballs against his opponents 43 posessions.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Bet the Colts are spewing they let him go:mad:

Sorry if i made you waste your day, it was tongue in cheek. He couldnt get a game in our 2's. A friend ran into a while ago and he was talking about the Colts and King told him about how he was one of the reason why we made the GF last year which was a fair effort seeing he only played one 2's game. So for a laugh i thought id ask weapons how he was going after hearing he made his way down to the Parkers. Harmless bloke means well im sure

weapons r we playing a finals game this week?
geez i thought there werent any givens in finals?
y wouldnt i tag a fat overweight back pocket who likes playing on the fatter forwards so he can look better.
got touched up by boxy, but hey he cant kick ay?
u guys would have to go in as favourite this week anyway, been top 3 all year, got half ur senior side to choose from, and got the clubs 2008 premiership dreams resting firmly on ur shoulders.
us wel go out and try our best to emulate last weeks win, like u said time will tell 2.00 sat arvo.

wot u reckon loser buys the first?

yer mate....who ever has sour grape's buy's the first........:thumbsu:

talk is cheap actions speak louder than words.......thats the old saying isnt it.....?...lol.....and come on there are a lot of overwieght people that play in opositions f/wardline's........true or not.......?:eek: i just happen to play in the backline........which suits me........:thumbsu:

im sure our 3 jnr teams competing this week 1 in the granny 2 in the pre lim would have g/f aspitations before us.........

good luck see u soon.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That doesnt mean he should play weapons !! that means he stays suspended until they re-hear the case!! That is a disgrace that DEER PARK LET HIM PLAY!! Williams has to sit out of a finals match because of this idiot and he doesnt play by the rules! sh*t form by the DP football club no matter which way you look at it. I dont know many clubs that would let a suspended player run out on the ground!

mate we were looking at a chance to play finals...albeit a very very slim chance.....he did write a letter in saying he couldnt attend the hearing the first 1........the tribunal got it right and suspended williams for striking simple as that........dont let us be the scapgoat for you player who cost himself a finals game........stiff sh1t he looks the dill not us........

good luck in the finals mint ill be watching.........:thumbsu:

Sorry if i made you waste your day, it was tongue in cheek. He couldnt get a game in our 2's. A friend ran into a while ago and he was talking about the Colts and King told him about how he was one of the reason why we made the GF last year which was a fair effort seeing he only played one 2's game. So for a laugh i thought id ask weapons how he was going after hearing he made his way down to the Parkers. Harmless bloke means well im sure

yer we are on the same page fan.......good luck in the finals.......:thumbsu:

Just home after watching Heights V Albanvale at Altona. Why is it always windy and cold at Altona?

Great 2 point win by the Cobras. Karim13 kicked the goal that made the difference in the end.

Best players for Albanvale IMO were Heenan (40) who kicked 6 goals at full forward, Downs (12) and Spatilasano (15) was good on a wing. Hendo (7) was also solid.

For Heights thought Haracca (5), Greto (29) tried hard and appeared to be favouring one leg and Mallia (18) was good in the first and last quarters, but number 2 from Albanvale had a decent crack and it was a good contest between the pair. Roberson kicked 4 or 5 up forward, but was quieter after half time.

Devils V Cobras next week for the right to go into the grand final. I think Coburg Districts will beat Parkside tomorrow and play Heights next week.

I think i will come out of retirement for 1 last time, was at the game today and boy o boy did i see some thing out of the ordinary. Weapons for a bloke that talks so much shit, u are just as big as your mouth.
You easily were the fattest bloke on the park, had no influence on the game and i suggest a sport bra next time weapons.

Also what did i tell ya's about finals, its a different ball game. love to get some detailed information from TD, Albanvale where much hungrier today and its now shaping up as an eciting final series.

Wish all the teams good luck and thank your mother for the rabbits.
:thumbsu:

I think i will come out of retirement for 1 last time, was at the game today and boy o boy did i see some thing out of the ordinary. Weapons for a bloke that talks so much shit, u are just as big as your mouth.
You easily were the fattest bloke on the park, had no influence on the game and i suggest a sport bra next time weapons.

Also what did i tell ya's about finals, its a different ball game. love to get some detailed information from TD, Albanvale where much hungrier today and its now shaping up as an eciting final series.

Wish all the teams good luck and thank your mother for the rabbits.
:thumbsu:

Any chance of posting ANYTHING related to the game champ, such as the result for example?
So Weapons is good on the tooth - no news there, and he aint Robinson Crusoe.

Any chance of posting ANYTHING related to the game champ, such as the result for example?
So Weapons is good on the tooth - no news there, and he aint Robinson Crusoe.

got done knackers..........heights won by 40 odd points didnt really bother checking the final margian why would you after a pretty dissapointing last 1/4.........

tats my head is held high....why u might ask.....cause im a proud person.......:thumbsu:

highlight of the day would have to be KARIM'S goal to seal the game........:eek:

good hard game yesterday.. i must admit the umpire was a little hard on hieghts at times but full credit to Albanvale. played very well.

does anyone know who won today? i didnt get a chance to get to Altona and stand out in the blowing gale

good hard game yesterday.. i must admit the umpire was a little hard on hieghts at times but full credit to Albanvale. played very well.

does anyone know who won today? i didnt get a chance to get to Altona and stand out in the blowing gale

I saw about 2.5 quarters. Parkside by about 5 or 6 goals. Conditions were worse than yesterday. Heavy underfoot and massive wind. Parkside were more desperate than CD who would be disappointed with their effort. Was that cold at half time I spotted Heath Shephard wolfing down a dim sim.

i was down there with about 10 to go parkside were up by 3 goals kicking with the wind and home, def more desperate at the footy and coburg looked all at sea. dont know wot the go was with shep didnt c him before half time, then didnt move from the square and usual shep came out in the last getting sent off just when coburg looked like they could get back into the game.

int he 2s albanvale way 2 good beating coburg by close to a hundred and in all honesty if it was played yesterday they would have won by at least double that

For the people that have gone out and had a look or played on Altona as a finals venue how is everyone rating it so far ?

For the people that have gone out and had a look or played on Altona as a finals venue how is everyone rating it so far ?

centre square is like a rock,far side of ground is nice and soft under foot hard nearer to club rooms just cant understand why junior finals are played at yarraville yet we have to play on a discraceful ground like altona
very poor by the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back