WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Just a query on a player at the magpies by the name of Matt ritevski plays forward and talks himself up all the time. just looking for some feed back if he can play or is he blowing wind up his @#$%?

Remember there are two teams known as the " Magpies " so please be more specific ;)

Also know of a Joseph cali plays at coburg won there b & f last year just some thoughts on him and what attention might he get this year?

i have played many years of footy with joe cali.. including a flag at bundoora.. excellent bloke and a excellent footballer.. always one to watch cause he can win a game from anywhere he plays when he decides to turn it on! just wish he still had his old kingswood with the leopord skin interior !! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

A band wagon is an out dated form of transport full of wind.
Take a club that relies on an administrator who would jump on any comittee to get points for club of the year I wouldnt be bragging.
And actually distributes the points on behalf of the trainers.
( Wouldnt mind an audit there.)
Brag about results. Seriously where will your club be in 5 years.
IN DIV 2 TALKING THE SAME STUFF.
If your guys could play as well as your administrator works you might actually get some where instead of making up the numbers as you no doubt will again this year at best IN DIV 2

I don't like to get into slanging matches on Big Footy but you are moron.

Couple of quick points;

- From reading your previous posts since you recently joined Big Footy, you sound like a bitter ex-Altona person. Hard to know exactly I guess but ex- President? Previously on Big Footy as Da Vinci? You think you are intelligent but in reality you are just a negative, petty person.

- No one needs a definition of the term bandwagon. It's like correcting spelling mistakes. Not necessary moron.

- So what if I am pumping up the WRFL Club of the Year award? You make it sound like a waste of time. What it does is provide $$$ to the club and an opportuntity to promote the club in a positive light to current and potential sponsors. Basically, it means we are doing some things right. If you are not happy with the results, take it up the WRFL (which I doubt you will do because you appear to be a spineless prick).

- North Footscray are a small club who do struggle (like many other clubs) attracting juniors and $$$ to the club. We have been in Div 2 since 1994 and yes may be there for another 5 years (with me talking the same shit on Big Footy). We are trying. We finished 3rd last year and working hard to do OK again in 2008. What do you suggest we do? Pack up and go home? Not been involved in with local footy because we are not in Div.1?

Regards

Couple of quick points;

- From reading your previous posts since you recently joined Big Footy, you sound like a bitter ex-Altona person. Hard to know exactly I guess but ex- President? Previously on Big Footy as Da Vinci? You think you are intelligent but in reality you are just a negative, petty person.

- No one needs a definition of the term bandwagon. It's like correcting spelling mistakes. Not necessary moron.

- So what if I am pumping up the WRFL Club of the Year award? You make it sound like a waste of time. What it does is provide $$$ to the club and an opportuntity to promote the club in a positive light to current and potential sponsors. Basically, it means we are doing some things right. If you are not happy with the results, take it up the WRFL (which I doubt you will do because you appear to be a spineless prick).

- North Footscray are a small club who do struggle (like many other clubs) attracting juniors and $$$ to the club. We have been in Div 2 since 1994 and yes may be there for another 5 years (with me talking the same shit on Big Footy). We are trying. We finished 3rd last year and working hard to do OK again in 2008. What do you suggest we do? Pack up and go home? Not been involved in with local footy because we are not in Div.1?

Regards
applaudes loud:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Couple of quick points;

Regards

love your work R.D.1

past panther you are a dill:eek:

We are all in for a long year if this crap talk about flags keeps up. Honestly after Parkside smash deer park and heights and any other wanna be div1 club it still wont be good enough till they win the flag. So we may as well stop talking about bull%^# odds, which at 3-1 that goose would be broke come the end of the year..... but considering the area he lives he probably already is.:cool:

im starting up the parkside i wanna go up to div 1 thread.......;)
all you tossers can spin your siht on there..........

well if west dont get a team up you guys will go up and prove why your a powerhouse....hahahaha....dont forget all div 1 clubs have gone f/ward from last year and you guys have gone backwards all these recruits are good for div 2 BUT at the end of the day be honest parkside at the moment are at the same level as all other div 2 clubs........1 or 2 exceptions.......

you can say we wanna smash heights deer park nth foots and all the other teams which is fine......ill give you 1 example.......WEST FOOTSCRAY.........i just hope IF you win the flag you guys dont end up the same..........

Hey Weapons
From what I hear around the place Deer Park are going to be the team to beat, you wouldn't think that as we are apparently on the Parkside thread.
Talking to a few people down there they seem to be very confident to say the least???
What do you think???

plus the clubrooms are looking very nice down there.....good to see they are naming them after good old Macca. Maybe they could stick a big framed picture up of the old Kingswood up.

PRACTICE MATCH

Braybrook vs Laverton in a couple of weeks at Braybrook.
Seniors and Reserves will be playing plus the under 18's if both teams get sides.

Hey Weapons
From what I hear around the place Deer Park are going to be the team to beat, you wouldn't think that as we are apparently on the Parkside thread.
Talking to a few people down there they seem to be very confident to say the least???
What do you think???

plus the clubrooms are looking very nice down there.....good to see they are naming them after good old Macca. Maybe they could stick a big framed picture up of the old Kingswood up.

hahahahah the good old kingswood........beep beep beep......lol:eek:
clubrooms are good......but there are not naming them after macca.......
the ground has had a name change though.......its called the c.j.mcleod reserve.......

ive said top 5 finish but wouldnt be suprised if we didnt......even though retained most of the boys from last year except may and the big bear plus a couple others due to work commitments dunno if madigan is playing would be great if he does......havnt been there enough to see what they expect......did ask the new coach if i could help out as i have done in the past but he gave me nothing so that doesnt sit well with me.........

healping out with the rohan smith footy academy in april/may/june so thats gonna keep me busy.......

cheers knackers:thumbsu:

i have played many years of footy with joe cali.. including a flag at bundoora.. excellent bloke and a excellent footballer.. always one to watch cause he can win a game from anywhere he plays when he decides to turn it on! just wish he still had his old kingswood with the leopord skin interior !! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

The Kingswood was a family airloom and he was lucky enough to get it.lol

im sick of hearing about the difference between div 1 and div 2 competitions....there is more than one comp getting around...ive played WRFL div1 and div 2, they dont even compare to the EDFL etc.....so stop wearing blinkers and look outside the square then maybe your football talents will be improved....

im sick of hearing about the difference between div 1 and div 2 competitions....there is more than one comp getting around...ive played WRFL div1 and div 2, they dont even compare to the EDFL etc.....so stop wearing blinkers and look outside the square then maybe your football talents will be improved....

Totally agree bikkas, i think the EDFL is much stronger, however you are in a WRFL thread. ???? Maybe just think b4 posting bikkas :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of quick points;

Regards

Seemed to have touched a raw nerve amongst a few.
For the record I have never, nor do I have any ties to any club in this competition, however I do like following the news on this site. I have had the opportunity to speak with quite a few people involved in the wrfl from many clubs over the past couple of years since moving into the area and am only commenting on what I have heard.
Bitter, LOL, about what? Moron maybe, but at least I'm not in denial.
Da Vinci certainly not.
The point I was trying to make was the fact that Premierships are what people remember and not club of the year awards and I am sure most clubs would rather win one premiership than ten awards for club of the year.
Instead of channeling anger at people who respond to posts, try getting your players to show the same passion you showed in your reply.
A club with passion will go along way to acheiving the desired results but it takes more than one person.
If after three succesive years you are still talking prospective sponsors maybe you need a new approach. TRY WINNING A FLAG.
And yeh I am a prick, but any way have a good year, and next time your at training ask your players if they want to win club of the year or a flag.

Couple of quick points;

Regards

For the record I have never, nor do I have any ties to any club in this competition, however I do like following the news on this site. I have had the opportunity to speak with quite a few people involved in the wrfl from many clubs over the past couple of years since moving into the area and am only commenting on what I have heard.
Da Vinci certainly not.
The point I was trying to make was the fact that Premierships are what people remember and not club of the year awards and I am sure most clubs would rather win one premiership than ten awards for club of the year.
Instead of channeling anger at people who respond to posts, try getting your players to show the same passion you showed in your reply.
A club with passion will go along way to acheiving the desired results but it takes more than one person.
If after three succesive years you are still talking prospective sponsors maybe you need a new approach. TRY WINNING A FLAG.
And yeh I am a prick, but any way have a good year, and next time your at training ask your players if they want to win club of the year or a flag.

Couple of quick points;

Regards

Da Vinci certainly not.

Da Vinci certainly not.

OK no need to repeat your dribble in three identical posts.
I have calmed down now and accept your apology.

A band wagon is an out dated form of transport full of wind.
Take a club that relies on an administrator who would jump on any comittee to get points for club of the year I wouldnt be bragging.
And actually distributes the points on behalf of the trainers.
( Wouldnt mind an audit there.)
Brag about results. Seriously where will your club be in 5 years.
IN DIV 2 TALKING THE SAME STUFF.
If your guys could play as well as your administrator works you might actually get some where instead of making up the numbers as you no doubt will again this year at best IN DIV 2

You might want to do your homework first. You dont get points for the club of the year by being on the any committee. But you do get satisfaction for being part of helping the community.
Playing football must be must be a great sense of being and belonging but you dont get to run around the park and have a kick with your mates if it wasnt for administrators and volunteers that sit their selves on committees and run football clubs.
Yes it is a shame that the best run club in the WRFL is in second divsion. But maybe their administration is doing their best to make sure that they do get into first division and if that doesnt happen then the administration have done all they can.
Also happy for an audit. St Albans may need the trainers association vote one day when they need to get something passed through at a WRFL meeting. Mick may want to talk to her about that.
Yes your right about how hard the administrator works. 7 days a week football. North Footscray senior, juniors and head trainer. Trainers Association and their other sports they participate in. Women in Football Foundation, Interleague and anything bloody else that people ask her to do in football and what you think she give 110% to all avenues of football in the WRFL because you think this gives points for club of the year. Get your facts first. You dont get points for all of this.

What is the big secret?

Let me get you started:

Falcke twins
Orchard
Lika

Where are MJ and Ziggy playing?

Some fair names you are throwing in there Red, on what authority do you have that these guys are down there ?
Im sure there are allot of guys still looking to firmly plant their feet at a new club so close to season starting ?

Some fair names you are throwing in there Red, on what authority do you have that these guys are down there ?
Im sure there are allot of guys still looking to firmly plant their feet at a new club so close to season starting ?

when you say "fair" you mean average right?

wouldnt rest my hopes on this group of names bringing a flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back