WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a comment,don't know you or the other bloke,i myself thought it a bit strange the wrfl supporting a private buisness ( which it is ) , how much is he charging this kid's a head and what benefit is it to wrfl,i thought they already had their own development squad's to take the promsing kid's further, or is he taking money off nuff nuff parent's that think their kid's are going to make it..
Not being a smart a rse,coached junior's myself year's ago i must admit but it seem's to be like a Shaun Brown cricket school ,which i paid for my son to attend,while he enjoyed it and i agree had the good coaches that played test cricket but some how my son missed the point and is only still doing well in park cricket.

Can you see my point...

wrfl have the option to put it in their website good for rohan and the kids if the word gets around........it works out to be $45 a session with no more than 8 kids in a group so there is more 1 on 1 with the kids.....they get their own footy t-shirt hat water bottle..........dont worry the kids love it as there has been nothing but good feedback from their parents........

you got jibbed if you went to shaun browns cricket school........hahaha
this isnt a shaun brown cricket school..........this is the rohan smith footy academy......:thumbsu:

Geez mate. I have mate 2 posts on here. The first one you pat me on the back and this one you attack me :confused:

I had trouble understanding most of your response as it seemes to be a bit muffled. Perhaps removing your head from Smiths a$$ would be a good idea :p

If that is how he is going to make a $ good luck to him. I am sure it would be a great benefit to those kids that attend. The thing that I am disapointed with is the portrayal of him as some sort of saint for doing it. It isnt about him giving anything at all it is simply a business. If he has an ADVERTISEMENT on the league website he should have to pay for it.

Notice what I highlighted - Smith is not GIVING back anything. He is SELLING it. There is a difference.

talk about muffled.......you say its no good this and that and then you say its a great benifit to the kids who attend.........hahahahaha

course its a buisness and the kids do benifit..........

what about you answering my questions in my last post about your kids coach........?????

anyway thats enough advertisment from me good to see the word is getting out and about.......thats what the academy needs......good stuff.......maybe around the traps you might hear of a kid who has been and im telling you there wont be a bad responce.........

Now I understand why you are always critical of the Devils Darren Melton.

What you have said is inaccurate so go back to filling the water bottles at Albion. You have no idea.
tell me why am i crictical of devils champ? love to no your answer as for filling water bottles at albion thats funny like your humor now you no my job whats your claim to fame you can pm me if you want i wont tell any one of your exceptional talents:)

wrfl have the option to put it in their website good for rohan and the kids if the word gets around........it works out to be $45 a session with no more than 8 kids in a group so there is more 1 on 1 with the kids.....they get their own footy t-shirt hat water bottle..........dont worry the kids love it as there has been nothing but good feedback from their parents........

you got jibbed if you went to shaun browns cricket school........hahaha
this isnt a shaun brown cricket school..........this is the rohan smith footy academy......:thumbsu:

I suppose if the kid's are learning from the 1 on 1 and the main thing is that they go away having learnt something to help them with their footy.
As for the Shaun Brown cricket coaching,i didn't view it as a waste of money as my son really enjoyed being part of it,he actually made the cover of the following year's brochure for a one handed diving catch in the slip's practice they were doing and that thrilled him even more..

.......it works out to be $45 a session with no more than 8 kids in a group so there is more 1 on 1 with the kids.....

i think you will find 1 rohan and 8 kids is 1 on 8 not 1 on 1. $45 times 8 = $360. he is such a big hearted guy. and you help out a mate i think not. you call it a mate he calls it a fat guy who sniffs around everyones arse trying to be a hanger on. you wonder why madigan gave you nothing because he is on to you. keep hanging on there pretending to be a part of everything when really you are nothing at all.

tell me why am i crictical of devils champ? love to no your answer as for filling water bottles at albion thats funny like your humor now you no my job whats your claim to fame you can pm me if you want i wont tell any one of your exceptional talents:)

I can't read your mind Dazzler so stop posing dumb questions. Not sure you why you are being critical of a club you have no idea about.

Why would I PM you? I am just a humble supporter of a club. Don't need to justify myself to you or lay credence to your ill-informed claims.

I can't read your mind Dazzler so stop posing dumb questions. Not sure you why you are being critical of a club you have no idea about.

Why would I PM you? I am just a humble supporter of a club. Don't need to justify myself to you or lay credence to your ill-informed claims.
i played for nth foots so i have a soft spot for them and watched there 18s side win the gf and play in numerous finals under secure 38 how many of those kids have com thru to the srn side? im not being crictical i believe the kids havnt been pushd hard enough thats all i no a bit more than you think about the club was there when it was a div1 power in the 80s where were you then:confused:

i played for nth foots so i have a soft spot for them and watched there 18s side win the gf and play in numerous finals under secure 38 how many of those kids have com thru to the srn side? im not being crictical i believe the kids havnt been pushd hard enough thats all i no a bit more than you think about the club was there when it was a div1 power in the 80s where were you then:confused:

North were a powerhouse in the early 80's which is 25 years ago! Also I don't think a 'soft spot' for them means you have any idea about the inners workings of the club now. I have been there for a while so I do have a few clues.

All past under 18's have been encouraged into playing seniors/reserves. Last year in our preliminary final loss, we had two kids playing who were still eligible for under 18's. No 2nd division club has the available depth not to pick their best team. If they are good enough they will play. Let's leave it at that.

North were a powerhouse in the early 80's which is 25 years ago! Also I don't think a 'soft spot' for them means you have any idea about the inners workings of the club now. I have been there for a while so I do have a few clues.

All past under 18's have been encouraged into playing seniors/reserves. Last year in our preliminary final loss, we had two kids playing who were still eligible for under 18's. No 2nd division club has the available depth not to pick their best team. If they are good enough they will play. Let's leave it at that.
no worries good luck

yes we are sick of all the Parkside stuff. it's not funny, interesting, witty, amusing, informative. it sounds like a grade 3 kid at school talking, "we are the best, we will beat everybody, we will win 3 flags" i am guessing that it's coming from 2 or 3 people with a few big footy names. last year there were about 2 parkside people posting then with an influx of reserve rejects who were on big footy everyday last year there are about 10 parkside people on . not hard to work it out.[/quote]

Mate how did you guess u dud, didnt want to lower my standards but in this case i will because i have heard to much shit from ya mouth. RESSIES REJECT "has your name written all over it", the only reason you got a game in the 1s is because you went for Essendon. Dont get me wrong you were fit, u didnt have a footy brain and your skills were shit house. eg: costing heights the game at west ground, when u kicked it straight to a west forward and cost the team the game. Dont make yourself a heavy ****, u werent senior material so dont tell lies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

obviously you are quite close there mint. didnt mean to offend your partner. i apologise.
any danger of north footscray getting decent numbers on the back of there jumpers, instead of the old school basketball numbers you have right now. oh well thats what happens when you cant win a flag in divvy 2.

obviously you are quite close there mint. didnt mean to offend your partner. i apologise.
any danger of north footscray getting decent numbers on the back of there jumpers, instead of the old school basketball numbers you have right now. oh well thats what happens when you cant win a flag in divvy 2.

No offence taken! North Footscray my friend.

Mate how did you guess u dud, didnt want to lower my standards but in this case i will because i have heard to much shit from ya mouth. RESSIES REJECT "has your name written all over it", the only reason you got a game in the 1s is because you went for Essendon. Dont get me wrong you were fit, u didnt have a footy brain and your skills were shit house. eg: costing heights the game at west ground, when u kicked it straight to a west forward and cost the team the game. Dont make yourself a heavy ****, u werent senior material so dont tell lies.

thank goodness you are embarrassing parkside as well as yourself this year. when people from heights last year saw that tats had posted everyone thought what dribble has he posted this time.

for your information after you have bagged the crap out of a guy you think i am, i do play but i am not who you think i am. how low are you to say things about a guy who treated you well just because you think it's him and lets face it thinking is not one of your strong points. anyway keep embarrassing yourself little boy.

by the way at wests ground one mistake didn't cost the game of football we lost by 2 or 3 goals. maybe 5 or 6 easy misses might have had something to do with losing as well as many other mistakes by everyone. by the way also if i remember the guy you are speaking of was one of our best players in the grand final and he along with all on our 2008 list are a pleasure to play with.

see you during the year, i will try get out of bed early enough to come watch you duck your head going for marks and shirk the hard ball. quite amusing actually. now make sure when you reply do it from the right name.

yes we are sick of all the Parkside stuff. it's not funny, interesting, witty, amusing, informative. it sounds like a grade 3 kid at school talking, "we are the best, we will beat everybody, we will win 3 flags" i am guessing that it's coming from 2 or 3 people with a few big footy names. last year there were about 2 parkside people posting then with an influx of reserve rejects who were on big footy everyday last year there are about 10 parkside people on . not hard to work it out.

Mate how did you guess u dud, didnt want to lower my standards but in this case i will because i have heard to much shit from ya mouth. RESSIES REJECT "has your name written all over it", the only reason you got a game in the 1s is because you went for Essendon. Dont get me wrong you were fit, u didnt have a footy brain and your skills were shit house. eg: costing heights the game at west ground, when u kicked it straight to a west forward and cost the team the game. Dont make yourself a heavy ****, u werent senior material so dont tell lies.[/quote]
Tats from what i hear you are a dud mate & if parkside are as good as they say i very much doubt you'll be getting a game in the 1's.

.......it works out to be $45 a session with no more than 8 kids in a group so there is more 1 on 1 with the kids.....

i think you will find 1 rohan and 8 kids is 1 on 8 not 1 on 1. $45 times 8 = $360. he is such a big hearted guy. and you help out a mate i think not. you call it a mate he calls it a fat guy who sniffs around everyones arse trying to be a hanger on. you wonder why madigan gave you nothing because he is on to you. keep hanging on there pretending to be a part of everything when really you are nothing at all.

hahahahaha typical comming from a heights person..........bloody greyhound trainers.......all the bloody same.........amazing there has been little talk about the runners up from last year no wonder why after all the dribble that was posted last year maybe they have lernt from it........

your posts are sounding more and more like the coach of last year....ala tony delaney.......knows everything but when the heat gets turned on goes to water.......please explain what a hanger on is..........?speaking of embarrasment

im fine with madigan no probs now that buisness is booming with me good mate bubba.........:thumbsu:

you wanna be like me dont you...........jelousy im feeling........

ay long and dirrect,i mean shit ****, best on ground, yer pigs fly. You didnt even get a touch u clown, bog= mickaladies, not long and dirrect, you were probally wog, "that stands for worst on ground". Mate i know who you are, but i wont tell others your name. Mate like i said i am very very happy at parkers, dont worry duck and weave, that if you get a game in the first place you goose. For every one else that jucks their 2 cents worth would u like a warm cup of shut da ---- up. No and like i said i only have 2, two, doue names, no need to hide mate, one name is dead which for the million time is mundine, tats is my user name and if anyone thinks i am someone else i will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back