WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some news from Parkside.....

Practice Match this Saturday 15th March against North Sunshine at Dempster Park.

Also as shown on our website.

The Parkside Football Club is pleased to announce that Club Champion, Multiple Premiership Player and
WRFL league representative Ali Taleb will be back in Parkside colours for season 2008. This signing follows key
Parkside Players recently signing on from last season, along with the injection of a number new players from
outside the club to strengthen the 2008 squad.

and off the Albanvale website....surely the ugliest website on the Web.

Mr Albanvale - 2007
Funniest Player
karim.JPG

Jason Karim - The Clown Prince

Cant wait to see how this clown lines up when he plays against a side like parks.

Some news from Parkside.....

Practice Match this Saturday 15th March against North Sunshine at Dempster Park.

Also as shown on our website.

The Parkside Football Club is pleased to announce that Club Champion, Multiple Premiership Player and
WRFL league representative Ali Taleb will be back in Parkside colours for season 2008. This signing follows key
Parkside Players recently signing on from last season, along with the injection of a number new players from
outside the club to strengthen the 2008 squad.

He is quality Taleb, but despite the arrival of Pat Davis being heralded on the website, I hear that he may not be playing at Parkside. Has he been at training?

He is quality Taleb, but despite the arrival of Pat Davis being heralded on the website, I hear that he may not be playing at Parkside. Has he been at training?

of course hes been at training.
why would a club announce the signing of a player before he even gets on the track.

Heard that Ali wanted to retire and have a well earned rest a couple of years back but Parks convinced him to play on. If that has happened again, they are the master negotiators. Just love the way they get players to come back.
Always hated Parkside but admired them at the same time. If that makes sense?

Can confirm Pat and Ali have definently been training.
Pat is in top shape an ready for the season.

Also I remember alot of people saying that Juergen wouldn't stay but guess what.... he is.

confusing post. You blaming the players or the admin?

I personally heard the coach say on radio last year that they were paying $40K in 07 and would double that in 08 if they went up. also said that they had started recruiting for 08 (this was about round 10) and that they expected to recruit 10 to 15 players.

make yor own decision on whos fault it is as to why west are stuffed

I can confirm i heard this mid season on the Friday night radio show cos l remember nearly crashing the car on the way home from work with laughter when Bones said the above

Unfortunately Bones talked the talk, hasn't walked the walk:thumbsdown:

Interesting to note that all the Heights boys who are training at Parkside have not put in a clearance yet (well it's not on the website). Just testing the water down at Edgewater before you make a final decision? How is my old mate Faisel going down there?

In other transfer news, Andre Lakkis has come home to play for North Footscray this year.

Very happy the boys at parkside mr devil, its just a privlage playing on the wide open ground. Best ground in the comp by a mile. Teams going ok to with a practise match this saturday at North Sunshine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to note that all the Heights boys who are training at Parkside have not put in a clearance yet (well it's not on the website). Just testing the water down at Edgewater before you make a final decision? How is my old mate Faisel going down there?

In other transfer news, Andre Lakkis has come home to play for North Footscray this year.

how many players are there training at parkside from heights and how many would get a game because heights are shit.

how many players are there training at parkside from heights and how many would get a game because heights are shit.

hey i would think all the heights boys will be playing magoo's with all the talk of big signings down at edgewater.........

anyways some 1 else brought it up which players have left........????

time will tell might be a mass exodus like west at the end of the year.......:eek:

d/p playing praccy matches next 3 weeks this week playing up bush v cobden i think it is.........

then melton cntrls or 1 of the melton teams and syd hillside from edfl

could be interesting if parkside are strong because all the players from heights except fais and tats were not in the heights reserves best 22 last year. won't take long for parkside to work out who can play though.

could be interesting if parkside are strong because all the players from heights except fais and tats were not in the heights reserves best 22 last year. won't take long for parkside to work out who can play though.

Flappers nobody has said anything about Parkside being strong because of a couple of Heights players turning up, Everyone else is assuming that players that have left Heights are all Senior Players and Parkside are so strong now because of that.

Parksides squad was already strong unit b4 any of us thought of training there.

Flappers nobody has said anything about Parkside being strong because of a couple of Heights players turning up, Everyone else is assuming that players that have left Heights are all Senior Players and Parkside are so strong now because of that.

Parksides squad was already strong unit b4 any of us thought of training there.

if i wanted to be called flappers that would be my log on john mogaverio/clark kent. the interesting part i meant was that if they were not in heights reserves best 22 then getting a game in parksides reserves might be an issue once ability, heart and fitness is sussed out. no one said that the heights players going from heights to parkside would be a plus not to parkside anyway.

Parkside will be premiers mark my words aslong as none of these lebonese disrupt harmony, they have a very good squad which has experience but also quite abit of young class who experienced senior footy in divy 1 last year so should easily be able to adjust to divy 2 footy so i'd be surprised if any teams came close to tell you the truth.

Why mate, i think your the one who shouldn't be disrespectful. I believe parkside have a talented list that doesn't need anyone to interupt it & from what i hear you fellows are capable of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back