WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkside will be premiers mark my words aslong as none of these lebonese disrupt harmony, they have a very good squad which has experience but also quite abit of young class who experienced senior footy in divy 1 last year so should easily be able to adjust to divy 2 footy so i'd be surprised if any teams came close to tell you the truth.

dam if only i was tuff id smash u :D i dont play for parkers mate but i am lebo and i never "disrupt the harmony" so f uck up tossa....

anyways albanvale played against weeribee ammos 2day, couldnt tell u the exact score but we def lost the game.. in sayn that we r looking not bad.. bring on round 1 i say...

are you for real karim i was there albanvale are in for a long year of losing they where shit maybe yourself borgie and sirianni can say you tried but the rest where shit and for bassi what can i say :thumbsdown:

we were missing about 8 players..
including our key forwards.

how did sunny hieghts travel against the ammos?

give us a bit of info who played well? who won? who played well for north sunshine?
tats howd u and the boys go did u play 1s or 2s get a few kicks?
heights 1s won comfortably 6 or 7 goals i think in the end
2s won by about a goal

things lookin promising with still about 5 to come in. in my opinion and i didnt watch the whole game our bests were damianou azzapardi and harraca.

a few of the new boys went well

round 1 of the battle of the oil was won by azza i think nick was a bit intimidated when he saw how much he had on and chose not to use any but ive been told he is eagerly anticipating the real stuff to come around and he will be as slippery as ever

are you for real karim i was there albanvale are in for a long year of losing they where shit maybe yourself borgie and sirianni can say you tried but the rest where shit and for bassi what can i say :thumbsdown:

u reckon? i think when we had the ball we didnt do to bad.. they were just a gun side and didnt give us much.. tuff call on bassi he played pretty good man.. ur tripping, me borgie and sirianni didnt do much champ.... we will be a good side dont u worry about that...

things lookin promising with still about 5 to come in. in my opinion and i didnt watch the whole game our bests were damianou azzapardi and harraca.

Yer we played in the 1's, we had about 8 missing, we won by 150 points, competition wasnt the best but you have to beat whats on ya plate. If azzrapari is playing the 1s i think u might have a long year, couldnt even get a game in aulbunvale 2s. Good luck to yous and all the other teams, hopefully it will be a good year. I heard that matty robo is still playing for ya's which is good news for ya, How did the turn over king play (long and diirect) play, are u still playing? After all its 3 weeks for the season proper, you never now what could happen. Parkside might have a couple of players still might come down from the essendon league, so hopefully we should be very strong.

which of the boys played?
yeah mat robo played and looked good
azza played a couple of games in the 2s with albanvale but didnt see eye to eye with the coach he will be very handy in the 1s this year still very quick and when gets to know all the players (as there arent too many still playing from when he last played with us) will be a major asset. i owuldnt mind seeing a race between nick caruana and azza would be interesting.
who is long and direct?

I played half foward, kicked a beauty on the right footy, yes the right foot, karl hoblos played on the half back, gave us drive all game and kicked 3 goals, Fais played in the back line, was very settled, looks way slimmer and crashed and bashed sum packs, scuf had a run but got injures. Over all the boys played well. Ay never put azarpadi with nick caruana, caruana is a gun, the other is a hack..

u reckon? i think when we had the ball we didnt do to bad.. they were just a gun side and didnt give us much.. tuff call on bassi he played pretty good man.. ur tripping, me borgie and sirianni didnt do much champ.... we will be a good side dont u worry about that...

com'on k-bomber you say albanvales going to be good every year, werribee amos are in section d2 your kidding arnt you, albanvale is goin to be filling in the numbers again and your resys will get done in the granny again.

I played half foward, kicked a beauty on the right footy, yes the right foot, karl hoblos played on the half back, gave us drive all game and kicked 3 goals, Fais played in the back line, was very settled, looks way slimmer and crashed and bashed sum packs, scuf had a run but got injures. Over all the boys played well. Ay never put azarpadi with nick caruana, caruana is a gun, the other is a hack..

I though Hoblos had gone to Aberfeldie? Obviously lasted a while there!

Azza may be a solarium lovin', bum bag wearing, receding hairline but still puts blonde tips in his hair, refuses to handball muther, but he is a good footballer Tats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tats and the boys played very well and have settled in nicely, also there are alot of old parksiders coming back, they can smell a flag, LOOK OUT HEIGHTS

Extract from Parkside website below. Obviously keen to remain low key for season 2008....

The Parkside Football Club has clearly silenced its doubters and set the tone for the 2008 seasons with a pre-season statement, a 30+ goal win against North Sunshine. This win should serve as a statement for other Division 2 clubs in Division 1 teams that have wrote Parkside off as a force in the WRFL. The resolve that has led to the club being one of the most successful clubs in the WRFL leagues history, is as strong in 2008 as it has been in Parkside’s long & proud history.
Parkside has a proud history of over 100 years and the pain of relegation in 2007 has been met with a determination to make the club even more successful both on and off the field now and in to the future. The ability to attract and retain talent is clearly evident by the low turnover rate of players and the milestones already achieved by the club executive comprised of both established and new delegates..
With a number of senior players still sitting on the sidelines for this pre-season game, whilst overcoming small injury niggles, things can only get better for Parkside in 2008 as these players return.
Those people wanting to be part of a successful Football Club should be looking no further than Parkside and get on board NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Parkside is ready for 2008

Next Training Session Monday 24th March 2008 - @ Merv Hughes Oval 6pm

Ay devil there is a saying if you got it flaunt it, no need to hide anything, we also love the free publicity red devil, keep it up. As for azzapardi, havnt seen anything special, but you never know. I heard he played some good footy back in the days, but is his good days over?

apologies I forget to add the longest headline in history.... gold Jerry gold...

Parkside signals 2008 INTENT with 30+ goal pre-season win vs. 2008 challenger north sunshine

What did North Sunshine challenge for last year? and does anyone really think they will be a challenger this year?

Maybe the headline should have been

Parkside signals 2008 INTENT with 30+ goal pre-season win vs. 2008 bottom 4 side North Sunshine.

Good luck to Parkside but Ive never seen a club spruiking like that about a practice match result on its website?

do u know for a fact they lost by tha much, is tulla that good?

Yeah i was there, i think it just highlights that the EDFL is a stronger comp. Tulla will be top 3 or 4 though.

Tulla played North Footscray last year in a practice match and won by 17 goals, so not much has really changed. And Nth Footscray finished 3rd , so ?

Yer we played in the 1's, we had about 8 missing, we won by 150 points, competition wasnt the best but you have to beat whats on ya plate. If azzrapari is playing the 1s i think u might have a long year, couldnt even get a game in aulbunvale 2s. Good luck to yous and all the other teams, hopefully it will be a good year. I heard that matty robo is still playing for ya's which is good news for ya, How did the turn over king play (long and diirect) play, are u still playing? After all its 3 weeks for the season proper, you never now what could happen. Parkside might have a couple of players still might come down from the essendon league, so hopefully we should be very strong.

Hey tats how did you play ones if you were home posting on big footy at 4.12 pm. Did they play the seniors first or are you talking crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back