WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know why.... But lets not start this on Big Footy again.......

Thats right we all know why you left and thats cos we would not give you a game, you are not wanted at heights, all four of you cannot play football and it showed by the result Parkside had on the weekend. I cant wait for the reply which will be an attack I bet but that is ok as we at heights have enjoyed our footy without the lot of you there and we play better football in the reserves now as we SHARE the ball around, something all of you were unable to do. Football is a team sport and you need every player (including the bench) to be a part of that team!!!!!! If you all took that on board maybe you would get the respect of your team mates. Not that you would want that cos your all arrogant.

try to get a good honest answer from you and you think im antagonising.......and just to prove you wrong i do have a life apart from bigfooty 3 kids a missus and a buisness to run......also getting down to see some good honest players running around in div 2.......

all 4 are guns......greto is a good player but nowhere near a gun....if he was he'd try going to a drifferent club at a higher level and prove himself......other than the fact he is loyal to his club he is a good div 2 fward.......he is the simon goosey of div 2.........have seen munn on a couple of occasions and dont worry a real good look the type of game he plays no wonder he gets in the best every week........caruana i like cause he is hard at it...but when the heat goes on the question still remains about heights.......and he is 1 who can go the other way pretty quickliy........robbertson i wouldnt think he'd be in the top 5 players at heights..........

ill give you an example of what i call a gun..........afl/vfl footballers.......anything under that are just park footy players who are good honest players..........and your's is 4 div 2 football players........

if you can call a div 2 player a gun you've got rocks in your head and that doesnt suprise me.......

cant wait for d/p v heights..........can just imagine whats gonna come my way via the coaches box.........

i can say they are good honest players cause they are playing div 2

cheers[/q

weapons you hit the nail on the head a lot of crap gets written on these forums but you are spot on if the so called guns had ability they wouldnt be playing div 2 they should show some ticker and put there hand up to play div 1

Thats rubbish mate why would parkside sack sheppa what you all dont know about him is what he does behind the scenes
last week he spent $214 at the canteen times that by 20 games which makes about 5k for the year name another coach putting in that much ?

Sheppa seen leaving Parkside late last night with his last payment two jam doughnuts

logan is terrible......

he couldnt coach a fat kid to eat, and i think it may be a misprint on the honour board, no way he could win a B&F

hi loges:thumbsu:

You wouldnt need any help in this area Crackers. As for Loges, if he got as many chances and was half as lucky playing footy as he is playing cricket, he would have been a superstar. Great bloke is Loges.

how did western magpies win. i recon there is alot of luck there or are they finally playing smart footy? anyway well done to them it will bring alot of confidence to the club just hope they dont get big headed after 2 wins. who do they have this week?

how did western magpies win. i recon there is alot of luck there or are they finally playing smart footy? anyway well done to them it will bring alot of confidence to the club just hope they dont get big headed after 2 wins. who do they have this week?

We won because basically we were too good, I dont know how else you would put it.

We have Heights this week. In previous encounters theyve smashed us by 35+ goals. This is a big test, if we get within 10 goals it would be great, if we win it would be a miracle.

We won because basically we were too good, I dont know how else you would put it.

We have Heights this week. In previous encounters theyve smashed us by 35+ goals. This is a big test, if we get within 10 goals it would be great, if we win it would be a miracle.

don't know anything about your club unit27 except that you get beaten by big margins all the time, good to see you guys string a few wins together the guys must be feeling pretty good atm

i love the way you stick by your club hope you have some success in the coming years keep up the good work:thumbsu:

Yes Secure38. A very handy player, but not sure if he is cleared yet!:thumbsu:

My understanding is that he is already done and dusted. Good to see him going back home. Hopefully see him smile again and enjoy his footy!:thumbsu: Still has a Hammy problem but that should be sorted sooner than later.

My understanding is that he is already done and dusted. Good to see him going back home. Hopefully see him smile again and enjoy his footy!:thumbsu: Still has a Hammy problem but that should be sorted sooner than later.

Secure38,

I cant agree with you more. I had a chat to him on Saturday after the game and told him that he need to start enjoying his footy. He is and will be a very handy player for us and we are all glad that he has returned. Young players of his type is just what the devils need to add to our mix already. It wont take him long to get over any niggles that he may have at the minute and then will hit the track hard...

wingy won't be the same after his reco and the others are good honest players but not near the calibre of greto, caruana, munn or roberson. i can't see another week when we have 7 seniors out happening again it was just one of those weeks where people had work, holidays, weddings and injuries all on the same week. however albanvale did play some good football and thoroughly deserved the win. well done. good for football and will be good for us no doubt.

come on man, wingy played 2q against nth sunshine and he looked like a champ, hasn't lost anything.. harding and winmar are guns in divvy2 (just for u weapons)
no need to talk about greto i rate him very highly.. i love the way caruana plays his footy but is he a better footballer then wingy? i also rate munn but who the f@#k in roberson? is he anygood or what? dont think i know who he is..

look hopefully we both have full strength sides next time we meet just to shut one of us up hehehe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats right we all know why you left and thats cos we would not give you a game, you are not wanted at heights, all four of you cannot play football and it showed by the result Parkside had on the weekend. I cant wait for the reply which will be an attack I bet but that is ok as we at heights have enjoyed our footy without the lot of you there and we play better football in the reserves now as we SHARE the ball around, something all of you were unable to do. Football is a team sport and you need every player (including the bench) to be a part of that team!!!!!! If you all took that on board maybe you would get the respect of your team mates. Not that you would want that cos your all arrogant.

thanks for that hutchy u got any other mail for the comp u dill

Yeah well they aren't a good side and its probably a combination of a lot of things but I think its safe to say its one less team for the mighty heights to worry about this year

dont talk 2 soon... u weak cats have been in 2nd divvy for all ur life and thats where u belong, whats the use of u cowards going up 2 1st divvy where u will get flogged every week the all mighty 2 divvy heights u make me sick... have a look at parksides club history and compare it 2 the all mighty heights u goose

thats a big word for u boys down at ainsworth......''arrogant''......be honest with your self you dont enjoy ''team'' sport when you lose.........i know i dont......

Hey all... Pretty sure most of the bf regulars know who i am... The biggest mouth of div 2... hahaha
As i'm o/s at the mo, was wondering what your thoughts were for the first 3 rds, have been loggin on every now and then to see the posts by all..
Was hoping w/w and rd1 and the other reg's could give thr spin on the season so far and what the prediction would be know after 3 rds...
Forget who did and didnt play so far.. your only as good as the team you put out thr, thr's every chance that everyones top 5 players could be out come finals, hope no one is but it can happen...
Also i know its only rd3 and no one should be talkin about g/f wins or anyone missing the finals, but just like to know what you guys think SO FAR...
Also a big congrats to the west pies... good to see you boys fighting hard..
And go the cob's.. hello to my mate k13..lol
Sorry just had to throw that it...:rolleyes:

now now now boys..........

no need for insults or bringing people's names to the fore.....people who sign up to big footy dont have to give their names out.......''but'' inturn shouldnt bring other people's names up in conversation.....calling people cats and dogs is real sensible and just proves what type of people deep down you really are.........get fair dinkum talk footy or p1ss off........

Hey all... Pretty sure most of the bf regulars know who i am... The biggest mouth of div 2... hahaha
As i'm o/s at the mo, was wondering what your thoughts were for the first 3 rds, have been loggin on every now and then to see the posts by all..
Was hoping w/w and rd1 and the other reg's could give thr spin on the season so far and what the prediction would be know after 3 rds...
Forget who did and didnt play so far.. your only as good as the team you put out thr, thr's every chance that everyones top 5 players could be out come finals, hope no one is but it can happen...
Also i know its only rd3 and no one should be talkin about g/f wins or anyone missing the finals, but just like to know what you guys think SO FAR...
Also a big congrats to the west pies... good to see you boys fighting hard..
And go the cob's.. hello to my mate k13..lol
Sorry just had to throw that it...:rolleyes:

im suprised that d/p and the cobra's are the only teams undefeated heights and nth round out the top 4.......with the maggies in 5th after 2 on the trot.......

d/p under jamie madigan and a new president/commitee have really changed things around on the field as well as off...its all about professionalism.......2 or 3 new recruit's have really strengthen'd our f/wardline/midfield and 3 or 4 young blokes(u/18's) has really added some zip around the ground.......new clubrooms/lights has given the place a real buzz of excitement.......they arnt ready yet but will be in a couple of weeks.........3 and zip cant complain.......i will say beating parkside at their ground was 1 of the best wins ive witnessed in the last 3 or 4 years.......

i will say still heights and nth foots are the teams to beat...........and the cobra's and lions arnt too far behind is my opinion......parkside if they get fairdinkum can be a chance.......coburg are a side full of talent i believe might be a real chance to get a top 3 spot if they dont look too far ahead:eek:........all in all top 3 spots are crucial to any teams chances at the end of the year and this year looking to be a cracker going by the results so far........

suprise packet obviously the w.magpies makes things a little more interesting........

wyndamvale are terrible

cheers

any of you heights boys can tell us a bit about your premiership teams of the past i think there was 1 in the 70's 1 in 88 and also 1 in 98.........big reunion when you guys play d/p on your dung hill........should be a big day when you guys''confirm we are the premiership favourites''

any of you heights boys can tell us a bit about your premiership teams of the past i think there was 1 in the 70's 1 in 88 and also 1 in 98.........big reunion when you guys play d/p on your dung hill........should be a big day when you guys''confirm we are the premiership favourites''

RD1 premiership market

$3.50 - Sunshine Heights
$5.00 - Albanvale
$7.00 - North Footscray
$11.00 - Deer Park
$15.00 - Coburg Districts, Parkside
$200 - rest

my betting would be

4.50 S/Heights
Deer Park

5.50 Parkside

7.00 North Footscray

10.00 Albanvale

12.00 Coburg

100 Magpies
Braybrook

Name your price on wyndamvale and north sunshine

my betting would be

4.50 S/Heights
Deer Park

5.50 Parkside

7.00 North Footscray

10.00 Albanvale

12.00 Coburg

100 Magpies
Braybrook

Name your price on wyndamvale and north sunshine

Any odds on a Heights and Devils Grand Final. Lock it in in my opinion. I can't understand how anyone could have Parkside and Deer Park ahead of Nth Footscray. Look at the facts. Parkside are struggling and Deer Park (although you can only beat who is put in front of you) are yet to beat anyone of note.

Any odds on a Heights and Devils Grand Final. Lock it in in my opinion. I can't understand how anyone could have Parkside and Deer Park ahead of Nth Footscray. Look at the facts. Parkside are struggling and Deer Park (although you can only beat who is put in front of you) are yet to beat anyone of note.

in my opnion deer park are alot better than people are giving them credit for, also once parkside hit their straps and start gelling together as a team i think they will be a force also i think evrybody knows what to expect from heights north foots and albanvale.

My tips for round 4.

Deer Park over Braybrook by 3 goals - Braybrook have improved under the guidance of Daniel Kelly.
Coburg Districts over North Sunshine by 8 + goals -
North Footscray over Parkside by 6 + goals - Parkside are too relient on Davis, it's going to be interesting to watch if he ever misses a game or two... having kicked 6 out of 10 and 7 out of 11 the last two weeks.
Sunshine Heights over Western Magpies by 10 + goals - S/Heights should bounce back this week with a few out last week.
Albanvale over Wyndhamvale Falcons by 20 + goals - Albanvale to have a comfortable win over a depleted Wyndhamvale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back