WRFL DIV2 RESERVES - Home of Blueboy16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey blueboy can u tell me wot happened on th weekend (if u know) wests stepped it up beat the top side, is it coincidence u werent playing or was there a big influx of players or just a much better performance from the cattle that has bn underachieving all year???

No idea, was still in bed recovering from a big Friday nite. :D

Typewriiter i heard the machine is back this week ready for a good tussel against west. It should be a ripper game and i think with the players to cum in we can tip them.

Ill tel ya the players to come in, The machine, the best at exractions and runs all day, Our center half back comes in, center half foward also returns, 6 running players also returns. if thats not going to lift the team i dont know what will. I think it will be a good game though.

saw 10 or 15 minutes of the heights reserves game on my way to albanvale. how cum 42 wasn't playing he has been the best in the 3 games that I have seen.
Was he in the seniors or did number 8 eat him?

Yes 42 is Ahmed better known as 'the glow worm' and is a very good player. I heard that there were 3 big guys eating him behind the club rooms so it wasn't just number 8. His brother Chinny better known as 'the sugar farmer' is also a chance to play this week.

What a win for sunny heights, again we just get the job done, the machine was on fire today after a week off. Its good to see we beat the good and the ordinary teams,.

Does anyone know how Craig Turner from North Footscray goes? He has signed with Cudgewa F.C. in the Upper Murray F.L., moving up to the area:confused:

Yeah Craig goes well. Couldn't play every week due to work commitments, but the club had hopes that he would become a regular senior footballer (next year). Nice left foot and is handy around goal. Skinny wingman/half forward.

About 20 years old and only joined North Footscray this year. Sorry to see him go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey north boys i c that there is a corey lucas playing in ur magoos is that the same kid who domintaed in the 18s a few years back??? if so wot happened y isnt he in the 1s? its not because hes not good enough!!!

hey north boys i c that there is a corey lucas playing in ur magoos is that the same kid who domintaed in the 18s a few years back??? if so wot happened y isnt he in the 1s? its not because hes not good enough!!!

Yeah same bloke typewriter.

He was struggled early in the ones this year and just hasnt been able to make his way back in the side. He also coached our 18's and I think at the moment he is enjoying that more than actually playing. He is very handy playing for us in the magoos though. We are not complaining.

i wouldnt be either decka i feel 4 him its hard coachin the 18s and backin up 2 play especially in the 2s wot does he do leave the 18s early or rock up late 2 the 2s???

if he needs get him to come and have chat 2 me after the game this week il have a chat 2 him about it i did for 3 years. very hard work

i wouldnt be either decka i feel 4 him its hard coachin the 18s and backin up 2 play especially in the 2s wot does he do leave the 18s early or rock up late 2 the 2s???

if he needs get him to come and have chat 2 me after the game this week il have a chat 2 him about it i did for 3 years. very hard work

you did it for 3 years....... any finals in that 3 years...........????

are you going to be coaching melbourne next year????
you sound more than capable daniel oops i mean typwriter..........

actually weapons we made the finals in 2 of the three years first 2 years were in A grade, and were disaponting finishes in both finals. many of those boys r playing 1s around the traps i.e. the nicolaides boys kapetanios, n caruana, harraca, and a few others including one of ur boys 4 a half a year harvey, which reminds me tell your senior coach he isnt a chb he would dominate the tapouts in the ruck. start looking at your youth and blood them where they should be playing

actually weapons we made the finals in 2 of the three years first 2 years were in A grade, and were disaponting finishes in both finals. many of those boys r playing 1s around the traps i.e. the nicolaides boys kapetanios, n caruana, harraca, and a few others including one of ur boys 4 a half a year harvey, which reminds me tell your senior coach he isnt a chb he would dominate the tapouts in the ruck. start looking at your youth and blood them where they should be playing

well done........
harvey played well last week played on stafferi and done a great job.....kept him to 2 goals........and beat him in the air....maybe 18's he was a good ruckmen but i recon is a little slow around the ground in the snrs.........thanx for the tip anyway.......got plenty of tall timber for the ruck...... a couple out last week and he did the job for us..........

1 or 2 18's have been playing every week in the 1sts

i love the cockiness, only time will tell. What you think we are on top of the ladder for fun.

Not sure if you are top of the ladder for fun Tats but you were smashed today. North only had 16 or 17 players for over a quarter. Reserves will only get stronger as there are plenty of players to come back.

Don't want to sound like a bad sport but the Heights umpire was a disgrace. I think a few of our players could have behaved better at times, but he was deliberately inciting trouble. He actually fired up the team to kick clear.

Scott O'Donnell BOG for North, closely followed by Matty Young with 5 goals in a commanding display up forward and in the ruck.

Tats was OK for Heights, along with Mizzi(?) on the wing

Lavo won their 4th reserves match for the season and second in a row, great game yesterday apart from the 1st quarter, goals spread all round and many great players all over the ground.

Credit must be given to north, they came to play and we really gave it a crack till the last 10 min. Oh well at least we play with good spirit. U blokes are the bad sport and you should be ashamed of your selves pushing the umpire and back chatting and giving him shit all game. U say why he wasnt giving you any free kicks. That ok we lost not the end of the world, when finals come hopefully we will bet yous when it counts. You liked my game didnt ya red devil.

Credit must be given to north, they came to play and we really gave it a crack till the last 10 min. Oh well at least we play with good spirit. U blokes are the bad sport and you should be ashamed of your selves pushing the umpire and back chatting and giving him shit all game. U say why he wasnt giving you any free kicks. That ok we lost not the end of the world, when finals come hopefully we will bet yous when it counts. You liked my game didnt ya red devil.

Yes tats, you are right & hope those morons that got reported get weeks. From what I hear one of them will lose his permit to play with this 16 week rule the league have, and I say GOOD RIDDANCE. Couldnt have happened to a nicer club...

But apart from those tools that got reported & the jerk that got sent off, well done to the other 18 players on the team, they turned it up when they needed to & just outplayed sunshine heights. I give credit where credit is due & Nth Footscray reserves definitley deserved it....enjoy ur win.

Lavo won their 4th reserves match for the season and second in a row, great game yesterday apart from the 1st quarter, goals spread all round and many great players all over the ground.

Would have to think that they would bring some reserve players into the ones

Good win by heights today in crapy conditions, we out ran and were harder at the footy. Good to see the machine get the clearances all day, does brunswick have a reserves team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back