WRFL DIV2 RESERVES - Home of Blueboy16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nth had one bloke, 56 from memory who killed us. Would of had 25 touches and all good disposal. Plus their ruckman takes the centre bounce then heads straight to the forward line as an option.
Overall they are nothing to worry about really we were very ordinary and didn't come to play.

Can anyone tell me how good Aubanvale's reserves team is going, all the talk is they are the best, give them a warning from now they better be readdy for a hard and tough game this week, sunny heights are hungry for victory.

Can anyone tell me how good Aubanvale's reserves team is going, all the talk is they are the best, give them a warning from now they better be readdy for a hard and tough game this week, sunny heights are hungry for victory.

Hey tat's any chance you have a clue that you know how to spell,Height's two's, yeah what ever ha ha,keep on playing ******* footy...:eek:

they will beat u by 8 goals.........there's a tip for u:p

Tats u blokes might be in trouble this week. u looked a bit slow to me on Sat. Number 8 could be a good player if he didnt eat so many pies.

mate if number 8 and 42 are on song i can see us beating Aubanvale, tell ya what for a bloke that big he has exceptional skills and will be with 42 the difference between the two teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they will beat u by 8 goals.........there's a tip for u:p
we beat them, best reserves game ive ever been apart of. Still got 6 quality players to come in and also the machine busted his finger and only played 1/2 a game]

yeah tats im definitly hearing u and we have at least another 7 to come in to the side including 2 big key forwards two small defenders and another 3midfielders. out of those 7, four have been considered senior players last year, not to mention the two that finished the game injured on the bench.

BUT........ we have beaten albanvale who were in round 7 or 8 or something the favourites, and yes that is agreat achievement. it means nothing if we cant sustain that for the entire year and beat them when it counts in finals

oh and weapons did u manage to catch any of the 2s wot did u think? u said earlier in the year that we r good against the lower sides but struggle against the better sides, have we changed your opinion yet???

howd u guys go bluey???
hey devil/decka any match reports?

Boys played 200% better this week. Played as a team and left the forwards plenty of space to do what they were put there to do. Backman were fantastic all day and midfield did the job for all but 5 mins in the 3rd when Lavo kicked 4 unanswered goals. To be honest unless we can start playing unselfish consistent football for the rest of the season I dont think we will be a finals threat.

typewriter; said:
hey devil/decka any match reports?

Take nothing away from Nth Sunshine, but we played far from our best on the weekend. We led at three quarter time, but North Sunshine ran over the top of us and we stopped. We had a fair few players out also with injury and other committments, but no excuse really.
Our twos have not really played to thier best this year and need to start pulling their fingers out.
I think you will start to seeing the true devils playing good footy after the break. Dont write us off yet.

oh and weapons did u manage to catch any of the 2s wot did u think? u said earlier in the year that we r good against the lower sides but struggle against the better sides, have we changed your opinion yet???

nope i didnt see any of it...........and every 1 is on the banwagon of course you have proven against the best...........well done:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back